Dr. David Chaffin, MD

Allergy & ImmunologyMaleAge 52

Dr. David Chaffin, MD is a Allergy & Immunology Specialist in Ringgold, GA and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Chaffin has more experience with Environmental Allergies and Food & Drug Allergies than other specialists in his area. He graduated from University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine medical school in 1997. He is affiliated with Baroness Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chaffin to book an appointment.

Dr. Chaffin

The Allergy & Asthma Group, P.C.

4700 Battlefield Pkwy Ringgold, GA 30736
Telehealth services available

Dr. Chaffin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chaffin

Dr. Chaffin

Nice relaxed atmosphere, very short wait time for the appointments. Since moving to Tennessee six years ago, I have been having pretty bad allergy attacks at least twice per year. I saw Dr. Chaffin last year to be tested for allergies, and it was a breeze. After using the medicines that he prescribed and starting allergy shot therapy, this past Spring was the least problematic in years. I barely had more than an occasional sniffle. They seemed to ask the right questions and listen to my answers to get me dialed in.
Jul 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?
Dr. Chaffin was amazingly patient with my 8 year old daughter (that was very nervous). He took the time to talk with her, explain the allergy testing and even have a little fun playing with a homemade parachute his sweet daughter had made for patients. It was a very comfortable atmosphere which made the visit so EASY! And I cannot forget his staff....always professional, polite, quick and efficient. They're always flexible to your needs, even allowing me time to take an important conference call. I recommend the Cleveland, TN location to anyone (adult & children) looking for a wonderful Allergist!
Amanda Delk – Jul 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?
He was professional, friendly, answered all my questions in an easy to understand manner.
Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?
Dr. Chaffin takes time to talk to you & asks if there are anymore questions. He listens. He also advises what he thinks would be the best plan of therapy is best for his patients. If I don't agree with him, he explains why or why not. Really like Dr. Chaffin & would recommend him.
Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?
This was my first time seeing an allergy doctor Dr. Chaffin and his staff were very kind, knowledgeable, patient and answered my questions.
LadyJ in Chattanooga – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?
My first thought was that I expected nothing less and received nothing less than the character of a scout would indicate. ( I knew of him before he was doctor.) He has a pleasant manner with patients and has identified the allergens providing me irritation and the medications to control them making my days and seasons much more pleasant. I am considering his suggestion of allergy shots to lessen their impact over time with less medications. I hope to be able to make time for that.
May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?
Dr. Chaffin was absolutely wonderful and exceeded my expectations on what was my first ever visit for allergy testing. He has a very professional yet personable bed side manner. I was nervous about my visit; but Dr . Chaffin made me feel comfortable and thoroughly explained how the procedures would work and how the results will be interpreted. Wonderful experience and the support staff was excellent as well
May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?
Very thorough & knowledgeable in diagnosing. Caring. Wonderful staff.
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?
Dr Chaffin is the best! We have been to so many doctors about our son's severe eczema. He is the only doctor that didn't brush us off and actually examined him thoroughly. He truly cares about his patients and will do everything he can to improve them.
Sep 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?
For thirty five years, I've suffered from chronic cough. As a physician, I treated it casually and ineffectively until it became so awful, that it affected my everyday life. After visiting 5 specialists who also listened, advised and helped (thanks, Dr. Walter Parkhurst and Dr. Dan Smith), I was referred to Dr. Chaffin. He listened patiently, skin tested me, and made some solid suggestions which I carried out. He doesn't know it yet (I have just seen him once) but he cured me! Thanks, Curt!
Jane Catterton M.D. in Signal Mountain, TN – Jul 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?
I so appreciate Dr. Chaffin's willingness to listen to my previous symptoms and to determine the type of tests I would need. The office staff were very efficient and helpful.
Sara F. – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?
My experience with Dr. Chaffin and the staff at the north Hixson office was very pleasant. Everyone was professional and kind, took the time to explain the whole process (determining allergens) to me . Overall satisfaction with my visit is very good, and I would recommend to others. Thanks.
Angela Jones in Chattanooga, TN – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?
Dr. Chiffon was so great. I had 3 small children with me and he was so patient with us. He took his time explaining my son’s allergy and made sure we understood everything before we left and went over the treatment options and explained in detail the befits of the treatment plan, and gave a printed packet of information so Ih wouldn’t forget anything after I left. Mr Chaffin really put me at ease and even gave me coupons for items we will need.
Bridget S. – Apr 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?
I really need blood work to show. He did tell to call the office on Friday to let him know if it was working that we may need to increase it. I couldn't get through though and it needs to be increased. The allergy test did not show I was allergic to hardly anything and I am but my father's only showed up in blood test. His did not show up in the test like they did in me. So I feel like I got no where basically. And the worst part was going 5 days without any antihistamines now sick
Sharon Crisp in Cleveland TN – Apr 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?
Dr. Chaffin was wonderful. I love when a doctor can be professional and have a great sense of humor at the same time. Also, I have nothing but high reviews for the front desk and nurses. I’ve had great doctors in the past, but because the front desk was rude, I left my opinion on their counter and never returned!
Angie in Athens, TN – Mar 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?
My daughter is 3 and is scared of doctors so she was an incredibly difficult patient on her first visit. Dr. Chaffin and his staff were so patient with her and very kind and caring with us. She is already much improved after seeing him for the first time and starting the medications he recommended. He listens to what you have to say and is great at explaining things in ways that are easily understood. I highly recommend him!
Amanda in Cleveland, Tn – Feb 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?
Dr. Chaffin has been tremendously helpful and supportive in helping manage my daughter's asthma and allergies. Her breathing has never been better and neither has her skin. It's not a quick and easy fix but we are very pleased with her results. Dr. Chaffin guides you. He feels like part of the team to improve your overall health and you can tell he wants that for you. He has provided us with clear guidance with a goal to reach. We are very thankful he's our family allergist!
Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?
He is a good listener and very helpful with suggestions. He was very prompt on the appointment time too. He is good on explaining how the medications work.
Harrison, TN – Jan 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?
He listened to my story and tested me using what he heard. Amazing! The results agreed with what I told him and his prescriptions solved the problem. I would recommend Dr Chaffin to anyone. He's definitely on Santa's "good" list!
Pete Vanderpool in Cleveland – Jan 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Chaffin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chaffin?
Provider explaining information to patient