Dr. David Castellone, MD

Dr. David Castellone, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. David Castellone, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Summerville, SC. He is 60 years old. Dr. Castellone is affiliated with Trident Health System - Summerville Medical Center and Trident Medical Center.

Palmetto Primary Care Physicians

213 W 4th North St

Summerville, SC 29483

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina

Learn about Dr. Castellone

The physicians and employees of Palmetto Primary Care Physicians facilitate healthier lives in the communities we serve. We engineer the practice of primary care to better fit the complex lives of today's family. We balance medicine and wellness to help you attain the healthiest life possible.

Dr. Castellone's Experience

Dr. Castellone's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cystic Fibrosis
  • Depression
  • Drug Abuse
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

• Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• University of Vermont / College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Med University Hospital Sc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Medical University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Castellone has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Castellone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Castellone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Castellone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Castellone to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Castellone's Performance
Summerville SC |
I believe Dr. Castellone is one of the best. He truly cares. He listens. And he's honest. I definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone.
in Moncks Corner, SC 29461 |
Dr. David L. Castellone is an excellent physician! ! He has been our family physician for 29 years! He is treating 5 generations. Has saved my life 4 times! Explains conditions in plain English not medical terms where you can understand. I recommend him to anyone who needs a fantastic down to earth, caring physician!
Summerville |
This guy will spend 2 minutes with you. Go to another doctor!
in Summerville |
Doctor Castellone and his staff are the greatest. I have been with them for over 30 years and would not change doctors for anything.
in Round O, SC |
DR CASTELLONE IS THE MOST FANTASTIC DR IVE EVER MET---IM 71 AND WENT TO HIM WITH SEVERE HEART PROBLEMS--HE GETS TO THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM VERY FAST--SET ME UP WITH MY CARDIOLOGIST THAT FIRST DAY AND TOOK CARE OF OTHER MEDICAL PROBLEMS I HAD ---HE IS A CONTRADICTION TO HIMSELF--HE IS FUNNY--WITTY--FANTASTIC BEDSIDE MANNER---HE CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS--HE COMES INTO THE EXAM ROOM LIKE A WHIRLWIND ON A MISSION---THAT SMILE ALWAYS THERE----BUT UNDERNEATH THAT SMILE IS A BRILLIANT MAN---TOM CLARK
in Summerville, SC |
seems to be in a big hurry. After waiting way past my appointment time led to the back where the waiting continued. When Castellone did show up he was in and out so fast I couldn't believe it. Next appointment, while in the waiting room,I asked who had a 2:00 with the doctor.... I'll just say do it yourself and see how many people are scheduled in your time slot for the same doctor. He is charming and charismatic I won't be going back.
in Summerville SC |
The very Best Doctor that you will find in the Charleston area. He really cares about his patients and their families. I would not go anywhere else.
in Moncks Corner, SC |
Dr. Castellone is the best.He is one of those people who treat you like you are human.He is johnny on the spot with all his medical history.He takes the time to really listen.He has never backed down from any problem I have ever had.If he needed to send me to someone it would be fast getting in and getting results.He has never played around with my health!!Perfect in my eyes , just what you need in a doctor who treats you like a person and not a dollar !! I would recommend him to all my family !
in Summerville, SC |
I've been seeing Dr. Castellone for over 20 years. Over these years I have experienced many illnesses that Dr. Castellone has took time to explain each one to me and help maintain with proper treatments or, has referred me to someone else who could help. He has always taken the time to listen and answer the many questions I have for him. When In the hospital, he has always come to check on me. No matter how troubled or bad I'm feeling he always manages to make me smile. Truly a good Dr.& person.
Have you seen Dr. David Castellone, MD?
Are you Dr. Castellone?

Visit Dr. Castellone

Dr. Castellone accepts 6 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina

Hospitals where Dr. Castellone has admitting privileges

Trident Medical Center
9330 Medical Plaza Dr
Charleston, SC 29406
Trident Health System - Summerville Medical Center
295 Midland Pkwy
Summerville, SC 29485

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Castellone at Palmetto Primary Care Physicians

Dr. Claudius Dawson III, MD