Dr. David Brown, DO

Neurology | Male

Mercy Medicine Specialties 2708 S Rife Medical Ln Ste T20 Rogers, AR 72758 Get Directions
Dr. David Brown, DO
Dr. David Brown, DO is a neurology doctor who practices in Rogers, AR. He has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Fort Smith.

Dr. Brown's Experience

See how Dr. Brown's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Brown is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brown has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Brown's Performance
    GOOD
in Rogers, AR |
Dr David Brown, Neurologist, came to my room to evaluate me. I was having a non-specific seizure and have Parkinsons disease - he came into my room and shook and pushed on my right arm and extremely loud and startling yelled my name and asked me how i was doing. He repeated himself twice. I was shocked at his behavior as it was frightening. My husband and a nurse were in the room. The nurse left. Dr Brown conducted an evaluation similar to the stroke evaluations that all of the other doctors di
El Paso, TX |
Very rude. As you're talking trying to explain the problem he does not listen. He does not cummunicate well. He doesn't care at all. Terrible manners. Will never go back to him again.
Fayetteville, AR |
Dr. brown had poor bedside manner with me. He is hard to talk to, acts like he is superior and does not want to listen. Always in a hurry and made me feel as if I was a constant bother to him. Very seldom made eye contact because he couldnt take his eyes off of the computer screen while he was typing. Made rude comments to me and just overall felt no relation at all with him. I was diagnosed with conversion disorder and he washed his hands of me. Told me this was not a neurological condition.
in Rogers, AR |
Dr Brown diagnosed me with Parkinson disease in 2015. I am very thankful for his medical expertise, knowledge and helpful guidance during my very difficult journey. He seems to have compassion and a genuine concern while he helps me in my struggle with the symptoms of this awful disease. Thanks Dr David Brown.
Rogers, AR |
I had a grand mal seizure in October, I saw him the following week. He put me on medication and said he would like to see me again three months later. He didn't want to do any further testing or try to get to the bottom of what happened.
in Ozark, MO |
This guy is out of touch with my illness and he doesn't pay attention during visits. He has no regard for the patients. Has no business performing medicine
in Rogers, AR |
Highly capable doctor. Was able to sort through a bunch of problems I had and figure out what he could help with. Friendly too.
in Bella Vista, AR |
Dr. Brown was rude, insulting and demeaning. I do not trust his judgement and will not return. He is obviously in the medical profession for the money and not to help his patients. I am new to the Mercy system and very disappointed that this low quality physician is allowed to represent it.
Ar |
Did a poor job in communicating. Took several hours just for to come over and provide test results.
in Muldrow,ok |
After years of being undiagnosed I was at the end of my rope not knowing what was going on or what to do my pcp sent me to doctor Brown. He diagnosed me at my first visit. He started my treatment and now I'm better. He isn't always the most friendly but he is straight forward and that's what I like. I don't need a buddy I need a Doctor. He always responds to my messages very quickly.
in Lowell AR |
Terrible follow up
Springdale |
Came in after an hour wait. I have MS and told him I didn't want to be on MS medication because it's worse than the disease. He threw his hands in the air, walked out and sent his nurse in to tell me we were done. Worst experience ever.
Very hurried. Had to ask questions to get info about my condition. I had to tell him I was on a med contraindicated to what he's prescribing. Don't feel like he's invested in my care. Looking for replacement. Also office staff used my co-pay to pay on another balance within the Mercy system without disclosing it. Not acceptable.
in Springdale, AR |
Dr. Brown spent around 3 minutes with me and did not properly diagnose the problem. He is obviously more interested in making money than in patient care. Also, I paid my bill in full at the time of the visit but received an extra bill for questionable things not disclosed on the statement at the time of the visit.
in Bella Vista, AR |
Zips in & out, doesn't explain anything, doesn't listen to his patients, didn't help at all, & overall he just doesn't have good bedside manner. Would never return!
Have you seen Dr. David Brown, DO?
Are you Dr. Brown?

Compare Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brown's Board Certifications

• Brain Aneurysm
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

Graduated in 2005

NEW YORK MED COLL

Graduated in 1997

• Russian

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology