Dr. David W. Brinton, MD

Dr. David W. Brinton, MD

Sports Medicine | Male | 44 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Brinton specializes in Sports Medicine and practices in Riverton, UT. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Brinton? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Brinton's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Brinton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brinton

Dr. Brinton accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brinton has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Brinton
Dr. Brinton's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (12)
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I have read some of these reviews and I cannot understand some patient's expectations. Dr. Brinton is very professional, wise, thoughtful, and careful in his prognoses and recommendations for therapies. He has never led me astray in 15 years of visits about various sports related injuries. Of course he is going to second guess what patients think is going on because he has a medical degree and thousands of diagnoses.
in Draper, UT |
I would never recommend this Dr, to anyone. He doesn't explain anything. He didn't listen to my concerns. I went to him with a knee problem. I had a bad reaction to the cortisone shot he insisted on giving me. I called back, they reluctantly let me come in next day. He was very arrogant and condescending. Problem got much worse. Assistant called back and said I was welcome to go some where else for a second opinion. Worst experience ever had with a Dr.
in Saratoga Springs, UT |
I went in to see Dr. Brinton because my regular knee doctor could not see me for about 2 weeks. I was pretty disappointed. I felt like he didn't really listen to me about what I thought was wrong. It was a knee that I had previous knee surgeries on, so I knew what to expect. He kind of brushed me off like it was just a flare up and then played with the idea that my meniscus could be torn. I got in to see my regular doctor and he said, It's not a torn meniscus. I left feeling very frustrated.
Have you seen Dr. David W. Brinton, MD?
Are you Dr. Brinton?

Compare Dr. Brinton

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.