Dr. David Bottger, MD

Dr. David Bottger, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
63 reviews

Dr. David Bottger, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Newtown Sq, PA. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Bottger is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital and Delaware County Memorial Hospital....See Less

David A. Bottger, M.D.

3855 W Chester Pike Ste 230

Newtown Sq, PA 19073

• Amerihealth
  • Keystone Health Plan East

Learn about Dr. Bottger

Our practice philosophy is to approach each patient as a unique individual in formulating a treatment plan and to provide their care in the safest manner possible.

Video

Dr. Bottger's Experience

Dr. Bottger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Localized Fat Deposits

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Buttock Lift
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Surgical Procedures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Princeton University
  • University Cincinnati
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Cleveland Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Bottger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bottger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bottger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bottger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bottger to family and friends
Dr. Bottger's Performance
I had been thinking about upper eyelid (blepharoplasty) for some time when a friend revealed she had it done. Her eyes looked so natural and she was so pleased with Dr. Bottger that I decided to investigate. After checking out a few options, I chose him because he was direct and did not encourage additional procedures. His staff was helpful and I was relaxed throughout the experience. He is confident for good reason, his results are very pleasing.
I met with 3 other surgeons and did tons of research before meeting Dr Bottger. 10 minutes in and I knew he was the right fit. Dr Bottger is intelligent, attentive and meticulous with his work. I have 3 small kids and was more nervous than excited. The procedure went smoothly, recovery was virtually pain free and results are incredible. Dr Bottger gave me his honest opinion about my post-baby breasts and what I could expect from the procedure. I highly recommend Dr Bottger and his amazing staff.
Glen Mills, PA |
Dr. Bottger and his staff are professional and amazing. From the beginning the staff, especially Mary Jo were so friendly and helpful. After meeting with Dr. Bottger, I felt very confident and comfortable in making my decision to go ahead with the surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bottger for the services he offers.
in West Chester, PA |
I had an upper and lower blepharoplasty with lateral brow lift. Did my research on surgeons which led me to Dr. Bottger and I couldn't be happier with the results. He is a wonderful talent and I only wish I had done this years ago! The office staff was also great which helped from beginning to end. If I ever want more cosmetic surgery, I know where I'll be going!
Bethlehem, PA |
Dr. Bottger and his staff are amazing. After researching the procedures and consulting with several other surgeons there was no doubt in my mind that Dr. Bottger was the top pick. He's very professional, answered all of my questions, and really took his time with the consultation. He explained the procedures in detail and left me feeling confident that I had chose the best doctor. I am so happy with my results. After just 3 months, the changes are dramatic. I'm planning on scheduling a breast au
Glen Mills, PA |
Dr. Bottger was amazing. He took time to ensure that all of my questions were answered and I felt completely comfortable with my procedure. I was struggling with what implant size to choose and Dr. Bottger spent all the time that I needed to ensure that I selected a size that I would be happy with and also appear natural. I couldn't be happier regarding my results. My breasts look perfect and natural. The procedure was also super smooth. He did an absolutely incredible job!
in Media, PA |
My experience with Dr. Bottger was one of the best patient/doctor experiences I've ever had. He is attentive, thorough, and highly skilled. I am so grateful for his willingness to listen to each of my concerns. Dr. Bottger spent a great deal of time with me to ensure that he effectively answered each of my questions and disproved any misconceptions I had. His bedside manner is unmatched, and his staff is equally attentive. I had no complications and I am so thankful he was my surgeon!
in Essington, PA |
I was so scared in getting this done. From the first visit, Dr. Bottger and staff made me feel right at ease. The procedure went great and the results are fantastic!
Lenni, PA |
I couldn't be more pleased with my breast reduction results. Dr. Bottger did an amazing job. I would highly recommend him to anybody considering this surgery. No more back pain and my clothes fit so much better. The office staff is great. They are all very kind and considerate. Mary Jo is wonderful.
in Havertown, PA |
My decision to get breast augmentation was probably the best decision I've ever made in my entire life. For my consult, Dr. Bottger addressed all of my concerns and fears about the procedure itself. Mary Jo was wonderful! She was so caring and sweet, and I knew that she had my best interests in mind. The day of the surgery, I was so nervous, and Dr. Bottger came in and made me feel comfortable. I absolutely lovee the work that he did :) I cant thank Dr. Bottger and his staff enough!!
in West Chester, PA |
To sum it up, you do not need to look any further. I highly recommend Dr. Bottger and his staff for any cosmetic procedure you are considering. My results are outstanding and I am so glad I decided to move forward with my procedure. It was so worth it! THANK YOU, Dr. Bottger and staff! I'm 58 and you gave me back the confidence I once had in my 30's! xo
Collegeville, PA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Bottger to anyone considering plastic surgery. He, along with his excellent staff, provide a wonderful atmosphere to calm anxiety and concerns of patients considering surgery. In addition the patient does not feel rushed into any decisions but rather using the information freely shared by Dr. Bottger and staff are empowered to make the right decision for them. Following surgery the follow up by Dr. Bottger is wonderful. The patient truly feels Dr. Bottger is a partne
in Norristown, PA |
Mary Jo and Dr. Bottger are amazing! I could NOT BE HAPPIER with my entire experience. Both made me very comfortable my first day in until my 6 month check up. I would recommend dr. Bottger 10000%
in Downingtown, PA |
In 2002 I had Dr. Bottger perform a breast reduction surgery on me. He did an amazing job and he is a perfectionist. It is now 2016 and I needed another breast reduction and was interested in a tummy tuck so I went back to Dr. Bottger but not because he was who I went to before but because after extensive research I found he was truly the best! I have healed amazing with the care and expertise of Dr. Bottger. Honestly, you cannot choose a better plastic surgeon than Dr. Bottger!
Dr. Bottger performed my breast augmentation and my results are beyond my expectations! He truly is an artist and perfectionist which is exactly what I sought in choosing my plastic surgeon. At no point did I feel he was pushing my decision. He truly wanted me happy with my results and the size he suggested is absolutely perfect!! His entire staff is so warm and they go beyond to make you comfortable and answer questions. I highly recommend!!!!
in Broomall, PA |
Dr. Bottger made the experience of excising a basal cell cancer very comfortable. His nurses and support staff were excellent!
in Plymouth Meeting, PA |
I'm 3 weeks post op for TT and couldn't be more pleased with the results, and overall experience with Dr. Bottger and his team! I am a 5'10, 150lb, 41 year old woman and always prided myself on my great physique, but after giving birth to twins who weighed over six pounds each, was left with diastasis recti and lose skin that, no matter how much I worked out or how flat my tummy was, just couldn't recover. From start to finish I felt genuinely valued and cared for. Thanks, I have my body back!
Broomall, PA |
I am extremely pleased with my procedure. I had an abdominoplasty done 8 months ago and I am so happy I decided to go through with it. I was a little nervous but after meeting with Dr. Bottger and also hearing great recommendations from a friend of mine who is a nurse, I was no longer apprehensive and was looking forward to my new body. Exactly one month after surgery I was in Disney World going on rides. The down time wasn't that bad. The remaining scar that I have is very faint and thin.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Bottger in November of 2015. I am very pleased with the entire process. You can tell that he is extremely knowledgable in what he does which is reassuring when you are going under the knife! He helped me in choosing the right size implants and my recovery process was so easy. My results are amazing and I am so glad I went to Dr. Bottger!
in Ambler, PA |
Dr. Bottger listens to what you want and what your issues are and makes you very comfortable along the way, answering questions and addressing concerns. My entire experience of getting a breast reduction was much better than expected. The results are beautiful and the entire process was smooth. I should have done this 10 years ago. I would highly recommend.
in Glen Mills, PA |
Dr. Bottger listened to my concerns and expectations with sincere interest. He provided clear information on risk and expectations for my procedure. Dr Bottger and his staff were accessible for even the smallest question. I was confident and comfortable on the day of surgery and extremely happy with my results after surgery.
in Villanova PA |
Words can't describe how ecstatic I am with my mommy makeover! DrBotgger is a very gifted surgeon, he was able to transform my old droopy body back to where it was 20 years ago .As my mom put it it's soo good to have the old Kathy back. His attention to detail is an artistic quality that not all plastic surgeons possess. His portfolio of before and after photos is proof that he is a perfectionist. Believe me when I say go to DrBottger and you too will feel like you won the lottery!
Have you seen Dr. David Bottger, MD?

Visit Dr. Bottger