Adult & Adolescent Psychiatry  |
Dr. David Bot, MD
Dr. David Bot, MD is an adult & adolescent psychiatry doctor who practices in Spokane, WA. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Bot is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center.

201 W North River Dr Ste 520

• Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Bot

Primary therapeutic approach is cognitive behavioral and supportive treatment.   Work collaboratively with patients in their treatment, medication management and psychotherapy.  Support the patient being informed and making decisions regarding their care.

Dr. Bot's Experience

Dr. Bot's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Adult & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizophrenia

• Psychiatric Evaluation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Jamestown College
  • University Ariz
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Gonzaga University School Of Law
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Dr. Bot has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bot does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bot and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bot's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bot to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Bot Says:

We appreciate feedback from patients and their family.  While we strive for, and it is one of our primary goals to have 100% patient satisfaction, we recognize that there are times that we may fall short or it is simply not a "right fit" between provider and patient.  If there is a concern or dissatisfaction, it is our hope that you will place a call to our office and discuss this with the...

Dr. Bot's Performance
in Sandpoint ID |
Dr. Bot is an excellent listener. My medical files were about 3 inches thick and he read them all. He has helped me so much and I would recommend him to anyone.
Spokane, WA |
Been seeing Dr. B for few years. Don't know what would have done without him at times. Have referred others and have only heard positive feedback. He is easy to work with but does have a couple rules. If cancel appointment do it within 24 hours or will get charged. If sick no problem as long as let him know. He always calls back immediately (except once when there was a phone issue and he was not able to get right back. Most staff good and the only time I have to wait is if I am early
in Spokane, WA |
I've been seeing Dr. Bot for a long enough time to know that he takes into consideration all factors when prescribing help. It would be to all of our benefit if health care professionals would use more discretion like his office does. As someone who actually responds well to the treatment that has been authorized, I encourage all prescribers to use the same type of discretion and keep the integrity at a high standard. We, as patients, rely on your professionalism.
Spokane, WA |
I don't reccomend him to anyone that needs someone that is sensitive. I was not impressed at all with his compassion with someone that needs help. And that is saying it kindly. The last conversation I had with him he said " I don't need to take your abuse." And that is absolutely not the type of person I am. Just a person that needs help with post partum.
in Spokane,Spokane WA |
My experience with Dr. Bot has been extremely good. He cares about what is going on in my life. He is always on time. He gives me his full attention and he includes me in decisions in my treatment. I have been under his care now for several years. If it weren't for Dr. Bot, I wouldn't be here today. He is the best! Thank you Dr. Bot for everything you have done and do for me. ~Patty~
in Liberty Lake, WA |
Good solid doctor. I read an earlier evaluation that said the person did not like Dr Bot because he did not allow extra xanax during a hard time. I'm not sure why that would be because when I was going through a particularly difficult time (a death, school work) I found the opposite to be true. It is true that Dr. Bot is very concerned about the use or potential overuse of medications like xanax. It is really addicting. I have been on and I understand his caution. I appreciate his concern.
in Spokane, WA |
I have recommended both family and friends to Dr. Bot.
in E. 1527 Olympic Spokane WA |
Dr. Bot is great doctor and I would highly recommend him to friends, family etc.... Dr. Bot is patient, caring, and extremely knowledgable. He returns my calls and when in an tough time. He has worked me in. He is most kind. Thank you Dr. Bot
in Spokane, WA |
A bit impersonal and emotionally not so present. When things got tough with my anxiety due to a number of big life challenges & changes, he was very unhelpful, even rude, refusing to temporarily up my dosage slightly or even really listen to my struggles. He seemed much more concerned w/ his reputation & standing about the Xanax, than me. I get that dr has to be very careful w/ Xanax, but as a patient, I felt dismissed and even chastised for even requesting the help. Not there when needed most!
Have you seen Dr. David Bot, MD?
Are you Dr. Bot?