Dr. David Boguslavsky, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Boguslavsky

PremierMD

757 US Highway 202/206 Ste 104 Bridgewater, NJ 08807

Dr. David Boguslavsky, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bridgewater, NJ and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 2003 and specializes in family medicine and acupuncture.

Dr. Boguslavsky accepts

Dr. Boguslavsky accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth

• Injuries
  • Medical Acupuncture
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia

As a Family Physician and a Medical Acupuncturist I strongly believe in providing my patients with the latest in medical care while being compassionate, patient, thorough and available. My patient population ranges from newborns (whom I see at their ...

• Acupuncture

4.5

Dr. Boguslavsky?
Dr. Boguslavsky's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Boguslavsky, MD
Dr. Boguslavsky is a kind, knowledgeable doctor who I feel very fortunate to have found as my doctor. He goes out of his way to help you and make you feel comfortable. He was excellent in diagnosing and explaining my condition. There aren't too many doctors life him today.
Horrible Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Boguslavsky, MD?
My first visit to Dr. Boguslavsky recently was unlike other office visits. The Dr. and his staff are very warm, welcoming and professional individuals. They all make you feel very comfortable. Dr. Boguslavsky is very thorough and he does not rush through the initial visit. I already feel some relief from my first session of accupuncture for my sinus and allergy issues. I'm looking forward to my next. The Dr. followed up with a very professional letter also after my first visit,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Boguslavsky, MD?
Scheduling was very easy. I felt very comfortable. Great experience. It was my first treatment and I am very optimistic that the treatment will help because for the first time in 2 1/2 years I have felt pain in fingers that have been numb. I know it sounds funny....I am happy to have pain but understand I have been numb in these two fingers for over two years and feeling pain for the few days after means there is a chance the treatment can bring them back to me....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Boguslavsky, MD?
Dr. Boguslavsky is very knowledgeable and approachable. The online portal his office uses is super user friendly and convenient! I was able to request a script for lab work right from my computer and he had it sent to me in minutes. The results were sent just the same way. He even followed up with me after to ensure that I had everything I needed. I have never felt that my doctor was so accessible. I would recommend everyone to visit his practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Boguslavsky, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Boguslavsky to family and friends. Friendly staff and clean office was a plus.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Boguslavsky, MD?
Having been putting off finding a new physician for too long. I did some research, and Dr Boguslavsky checked all of the boxes. I had a pleasant experience at the first call I made to make an appointment. Charlene is an absolute pleasure, very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Boguslavsky is very down to Earth and I felt very much at ease. The visit went well, Dr listened intently and gave thorough feedback without being condescending. I left the office feeling I made the correct choice in findi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Boguslavsky, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Boguslavsky?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Boguslavsky treats patients.