Dr. David Bogue, MD

Dr. David Bogue, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 45

Dr. David Bogue, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Bogue has more experience with Breast Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from University of Michigan Medical School medical school in 2002. He is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bogue to book an appointment.

David Bogue MD Plastic Surgery PL

David Bogue MD Plastic Surgery PL660 Glades Rd Ste 380 Boca Raton, FL 33431

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Bogue's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bogue

Dr. Bogue?
Dr. Bogue removed my breast implants two years ago and I am still left with significant scarring and I now have lumps (fat necrosis) the size of large gumballs. When I returned to him and brought it to his attention, he said he couldn't feel them at all. So I went to a Breast Specialist and have been getting quarterly Mammograms and Ultrasound treatments for the past year and a half. My information suggests that the Fat necrosis will go away on? their own but two years later they are still? here?, bigger than ever and have? become painful. Thanks, Dr. God oh I meant to say Dr. Bogue.
Karen W in Boca Raton, FL – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?
I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to have a large lumpectomy which could result in a distorted breast. My breast surgeon recommended to consult a plastic surgeon and one of the names he gave me was Dr. Bogue. I am so blessed to have found Dr. Bogue who is an amazing talented surgeon. My results after surgery are amazing. He sculpted my breast to a natural appearance and to its original shape with symmetry to my other breast. I highly recommend Dr. Bogue.
Kathy in Boca – Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?
I chose Dr. Bogue after seeing 4 other doctors for breast augmention . He took his time explaining everthing that was going to happen the questions that I had he already answered without me asking. He works out of boca raton regional which is a plus . I felt very comfortable there. Day of surgery went well it took an hour . Went home took pain pills for one day then went to Tylenol next day.. I had very little bruising and for the most part no discomfort. I would highly recomend him. Lisa S
Lisa s in Boca raton – Oct 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?
Dr. Bogue and his staff are friendly and compassionate. I'm BRCA 1+ and was diagnosed with breast cancer. I had a bilateral mastectomy. Dr. Bogue helped me understand and feel comfortable with the reconstruction process. From consultation, surgeries to after care, Dr. Bogue is has been wonderful and a very caring doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Bogue!
JR in Pembroke Pines , FL – Oct 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?
Dr. Bogue is an excellent surgeon, who pays attention to details, and is very intelligent. I would highly recommend him.
Sep 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?
From consult to aftercare, my experience with Dr. Bogue and his staff was amazing. He was patient and listened to all the concerns I had. He offered ideas without any pressure. It was apparent his extensive experience allowed him to have a candid dialogue with me about the pros and cons of my breast reduction and tummy tuck which helped me get to an informed decision prior to my procedure. Fast forward to today, the results are exactly what Dr. Bogue and I discussed and I couldn't be happier.
EN in Boca Raton, FL – Jul 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?
My oncology surgeon gave me 2 choices for a plastic surgeon for reconstruction. The first website I looked at did not make me feel good about the outcome. Dr. Bogue's website showed patients my age with their before and after photos. I made a consult appointment and he took his time explaining what is involved in reconstruction surgery. He made me feel very comfortable. .Surgery went well. My physical therapist actually said that mine was the best outcome she has seen yet.
Sherry Zimmermann in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jul 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?
He is simply amazing. Dr Bogue did my reconstruction and I am delighted. He takes the time to understand what you want and answers all your questions. Terrific experience an terrific outcome.
Kathryn Chase in Delray Beach, FL – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?
Last month Dr. Bogue performed a mommy makeover for me consisting of a tummy tuck with lipo and a breast augmentation. It was a big surgery, and I'm glad I took my time choosing the right surgeon. From my initial two hour consultation, to the post-op follow ups, Dr. Bogue and his staff have been fantastic. My recovery was much easier than I had expected, and I was never in any pain. I'm extremely pleased with my results and would gladly recommend him to anyone.
NN in Wellington, Florida – Apr 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?
Dr. Bogue is a consummate professional. He is very easy to talk to, and he explains the procedures and communicates well. His office staff is kind and caring, not to mention diligent. I am very satisfied with the results of the procedures performed by Dr. Bogue, as well as the high level of post-operative care. I enthusiastically recommend his professional surgical services.
Maria C. in Weston, FL – Feb 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?
I would 100% recommend Dr. Bogue and I have. From the moment you you walk into his office, you feel at ease. Dr. Bogue will give you all the time you need to ask questions and explains everything. He listens. First time I went to a plastic surgeon office and didn't leave feeling ugly. All others would tell I should get procedures done that I was never considering. Not Dr. Bogue. I ask him about a certain procedure, said I didn't need. The procedure he did do on me, amazing,so natural ????????
Ft Lauderdale, FL – Feb 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?
Dr. Bogue and his staff are the best. Dr. Bogue is a true artist and gave me the results that were right for me. After being diagnosed with breast cancer, and needing a bi-lateral mastectomy, I never thought I would feel good about my body again. But, Dr. Bogue and his team made me feel at ease and took great care of me. I am incredibly happy with my results. Dr. Bogue and his staff are knowledgable, compassionate and all around wonderful.
Hilary Roman in Boca Raton, FL – Feb 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?
Can't say enough about Dr Bogue and his staff. Not only is he an excellent doctor, but his kindness and patience made my experience a very positive one. His staff is so professional and friendly and made every visit so special.
Pompano Beach, FL – Feb 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?
Absolutely the BEST! I'm 62 and had breast implants removed. Had been to 3 doctors before finding Dr Bogue. The other doctors said I'd need to replace implants but I wanted them removed. He spent 1.5 hrs explaining my options in a way I could understand and fully realize the implications. Surgery was 2 months ago and I couldn't be more pleased to be implant- free. Dr Bogue and his staff are fantastic. I would not hesitate to use him in the future and would highly recommend him
Tracy in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?
Cancer required a mastectomy. Dr. Bogue provided a calm and reassuring presence during over a year of post mastectomy reconstruction. Every step of the process was carefully explained and all options presented. Having detailed information at all times made me feel in control of my decisions. Dr. Bogue’s obvious concern for his patients filters down to the rest of his staff so everyone treated me as a person not just another case. Dr. Bogue is a highly accomplished surgeon and a kind caring man.
Sue Sutter in Deerfield Beach, FL – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?
Dr. Bogue is an exceptional plastic surgeon! We spent over an hour reviewing the details of my procedure and answered all questions. His staff was very attentive, caring before during and after the surgery. This was my 3rd and final breast reduction and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Bogue is very talented and was able to fix some of the previous surgical imperfections. Thank you Dr. Bogue. I am a very happy client!
Maria in Boca Raton, FL – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?
Dr. Bogue has been my doctor for quite a while. In each consultation. he explained thoroughly every aspect of my surgeries, taking time and welcoming any questions I had. He has performed several procedures. I have been more than happy with all of the results. His work is pure artistry.
Lola L.Navelli in Delray Beach, FL – Jan 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?
Very compassionate doctor! Spends quality time and does not rush you. Very pleased with results. Breast reconstruction following bilateral mastectomy after breast cancer diagnosis. So pleased with results referred a friend for breast reduction surgery and she too was pleased with results.
Brenda in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jan 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?
I recently had breast surgery performed by Dr. Bogue. Dr. Bogue put me at ease within five minutes of my consultation. He was so so professional, kind and courteous. He explained to me my options. I am very happy with my results! I cannot say more about his staff. They always had time for me...always had a smile... and answered all my questions.
Eleanor Pepe in Boca Raton, FL – Oct 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bogue, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bogue?

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. David Bogue, MD...

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Bogue accepts

Dr. Bogue accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
BlueDental Choice
NetworkBlue
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Coventry Health Care
Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Breast Surgery

Breast surgery includes breast augmentation and breast reduction, which can be performed for cosmetic or medical reasons, as well as breast reconstruction following mastectomy.Compare with other Breast Surgery specialists.

Typically treats 76% more than their peers

• Abdominoplasty
  • Absent Breasts and Nipples
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Body Disproportion
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Lower Extremity Trauma
  • Melanoma
  • Microsurgical Procedure
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Peck Implants
  • Wound Repair
  • Wounds
  • Wrinkle Removal
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Bogue received his Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering from University of Michigan in 1998, graduating Magna Cum Laude. He received his Doctorate of Medicine from University of Michigan Medical School in 2002 and was elected to the Alpha ...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

University of Michigan Medical School
1998
University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Bogue communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bogue communicates via email

• Does Dr. Bogue offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bogue offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Bogue offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bogue offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Bogue have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bogue has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Bogue offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bogue offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Bogue offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bogue offers evening visits