Dr. David Bogue, MD

Dr. David Bogue, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
26 reviews

Dr. David Bogue, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Bogue is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital....See Less

David Bogue MD Plastic Surgery PL

660 Glades Rd Ste 380

Boca Raton, FL 33431

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Bogue

Dr. Bogue's Experience

Dr. Bogue's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Leg Venous Ulcer
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Lower Extremity Trauma
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Rhinophyma
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Microsurgical Procedure
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

• Georgetown University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Georgetown University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Bogue has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bogue does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bogue and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bogue's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bogue to family and friends
Dr. Bogue's Performance
in Delray Beach, FL |
He is simply amazing. Dr Bogue did my reconstruction and I am delighted. He takes the time to understand what you want and answers all your questions. Terrific experience an terrific outcome.
in Wellington, Florida |
Last month Dr. Bogue performed a mommy makeover for me consisting of a tummy tuck with lipo and a breast augmentation. It was a big surgery, and I'm glad I took my time choosing the right surgeon. From my initial two hour consultation, to the post-op follow ups, Dr. Bogue and his staff have been fantastic. My recovery was much easier than I had expected, and I was never in any pain. I'm extremely pleased with my results and would gladly recommend him to anyone.
in Weston, FL |
Dr. Bogue is a consummate professional. He is very easy to talk to, and he explains the procedures and communicates well. His office staff is kind and caring, not to mention diligent. I am very satisfied with the results of the procedures performed by Dr. Bogue, as well as the high level of post-operative care. I enthusiastically recommend his professional surgical services.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I would 100% recommend Dr. Bogue and I have. From the moment you you walk into his office, you feel at ease. Dr. Bogue will give you all the time you need to ask questions and explains everything. He listens. First time I went to a plastic surgeon office and didn't leave feeling ugly. All others would tell I should get procedures done that I was never considering. Not Dr. Bogue. I ask him about a certain procedure, said I didn't need. The procedure he did do on me, amazing,so natural ????????
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Bogue and his staff are the best. Dr. Bogue is a true artist and gave me the results that were right for me. After being diagnosed with breast cancer, and needing a bi-lateral mastectomy, I never thought I would feel good about my body again. But, Dr. Bogue and his team made me feel at ease and took great care of me. I am incredibly happy with my results. Dr. Bogue and his staff are knowledgable, compassionate and all around wonderful.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Can't say enough about Dr Bogue and his staff. Not only is he an excellent doctor, but his kindness and patience made my experience a very positive one. His staff is so professional and friendly and made every visit so special.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Absolutely the BEST! I'm 62 and had breast implants removed. Had been to 3 doctors before finding Dr Bogue. The other doctors said I'd need to replace implants but I wanted them removed. He spent 1.5 hrs explaining my options in a way I could understand and fully realize the implications. Surgery was 2 months ago and I couldn't be more pleased to be implant- free. Dr Bogue and his staff are fantastic. I would not hesitate to use him in the future and would highly recommend him
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Cancer required a mastectomy. Dr. Bogue provided a calm and reassuring presence during over a year of post mastectomy reconstruction. Every step of the process was carefully explained and all options presented. Having detailed information at all times made me feel in control of my decisions. Dr. Bogue’s obvious concern for his patients filters down to the rest of his staff so everyone treated me as a person not just another case. Dr. Bogue is a highly accomplished surgeon and a kind caring man.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Bogue is an exceptional plastic surgeon! We spent over an hour reviewing the details of my procedure and answered all questions. His staff was very attentive, caring before during and after the surgery. This was my 3rd and final breast reduction and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Bogue is very talented and was able to fix some of the previous surgical imperfections. Thank you Dr. Bogue. I am a very happy client!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Bogue has been my doctor for quite a while. In each consultation. he explained thoroughly every aspect of my surgeries, taking time and welcoming any questions I had. He has performed several procedures. I have been more than happy with all of the results. His work is pure artistry.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very compassionate doctor! Spends quality time and does not rush you. Very pleased with results. Breast reconstruction following bilateral mastectomy after breast cancer diagnosis. So pleased with results referred a friend for breast reduction surgery and she too was pleased with results.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I recently had breast surgery performed by Dr. Bogue. Dr. Bogue put me at ease within five minutes of my consultation. He was so so professional, kind and courteous. He explained to me my options. I am very happy with my results! I cannot say more about his staff. They always had time for me...always had a smile... and answered all my questions.
Have you seen Dr. David Bogue, MD?

Visit Dr. Bogue