Dr. David Boersma, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. David Boersma, MD
Dr. David Boersma, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Towson, MD. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Boersma is affiliated with University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center.

Dr. Boersma's Experience

See how Dr. Boersma's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Boersma

Dr. Boersma accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Boersma is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Boersma has admitting privileges.

Dr. Boersma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boersma to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Boersma's Performance
in DAPHNE |
I have known Dr. Boersma since his first year of medical school. He is a remarkable blend of brilliant intellect, compassion, and uncompromising integrity. His word is truly his bond. I would trust him with my life.
Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Boersma may be a fine doctor but the woman who runs his office told me I couldn't see him since I arrived 15 mins late with my forms incompletely filled out. They want you there 30 mins before on a first visit. I was there at 2:45 instead of 2:30 for a 3:00. Seems like an office run for the convenience of the staff, not the well being of the patients and that I cannot abide. My time meant nothing to them. Don't be bullied by small minds who let a little power go to their heads.
Baltimore, MD |
I found the physician to be pleasant and informative. However, the final experience where I would receive my blood lab workup results were very unprofessional and simply rude. All I wanted to do was to find out how I can get a copy of my lab results and the office person at the doctor's office just flat out told me that "we don't do electronic". Whether that is true or not, I don't think she should have spoke to me with such disrespect. I too work at U of Maryland system but we do not speak to o
Baltimore, MD |
Outstanding doctor. Always takes plenty of time to discuss all health concerns - highly recommended.
Extremely rude staff.
Have you seen Dr. David Boersma, MD?
Are you Dr. Boersma?

Compare Dr. Boersma

Dr. Boersma's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Dr. Boersma does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Boersma and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1986

Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
    Homewood Hosp/Johns Hopkins Hlth Sys

Completed in 1990

U Ala

Completed in 1982

Dr. Boersma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boersma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Boersma does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Boersma and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.