Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. David Beigler, MD
Dr. David Beigler, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Glenview, IL. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Beigler is affiliated with Evanston Hospital.

Glenview Office

2401 Ravine Way Ste 200

Glenview, IL 60025

• HealthLink
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Beigler

Dr. Beigler's Experience

Dr. Beigler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine
  • Brigham and Women's Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • University Toronto
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Beigler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beigler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beigler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beigler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beigler to family and friends
Dr. Beigler's Performance
in Evanston, IL |
Drained the fluid from my knee, went smoothly, no nonsense.
Northbrook, IL |
I saw Dr. Beigler after I broke my humerus in a fall. He reviewed x-rays with me, explained the situation, and arranged for a prompt surgery. The surgery went very well, except that I was left with numbness in my hand from a constriction of the ulnar (funny-bone) nerve at the elbow. He referred me to his colleague, Dr. Leon Benson, who later performed surgery to relieve the constriction. During my several visits, Dr. Beigler and his staff were kind, courteous and efficient.
in Chicago, IL |
I am really really thankful that Dr Beigler was able to fix my ankle and broken fibula and have hopes to walk this summer. I was able to walk into his office after I left the ER the following day as a work in and took less then 15 minutes to see him. The RN is awesome and knowledgeable and in sync with the doctor. Surgery was scheduled right away and got myself together and recovery was easier and less hectic then expected. Surgery was .... well.. surgery but I wasn't worried with him.
Lake Zurich, IL |
He is a fantastic surgeon but has a horrible staff. His "Administrative Assistant" Hope brown, in my opinion, is absolutely worthless. She promises to return phone call but rarely does and seems to never do any follow-up. His "Clinical Assistant" Laura Cremeans is, in my opinion again, is as bad as Hope. I have called several times and left 3-4 messages for Hope and Laura for Dr. Beigler to fax orders for my physical therapy and was never done. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get in contact with the doctor
in Glenview Illinois |
Dr Beigler is a very compassionate and caring provider. He is very thorough which is unusual in this era of health coverage. I would highly recommend him.
in Winnetka, IL |
This was my first experience with Dr. Beigler at IBJI in WIlmette. I found him to be attentive, knowledgable, personable and prompt! Everyone there was pleasant and professional.
in Skokie, IL |
Dr. Beigler is knowledgeable, professional and extremely easy to talk with. His years of surgical and medical experience allowed me to feel comfortable asking questions both pre and post-surgery. I never felt rushed during my appointments with Dr. Beigler, and his responses to my questions were answered in ways I was able to understand, thus making recovery from surgery easier and less painful. I highly recommend Dr. Beigler to anyone looking for a kind, compassionate and brilliant surgeon.
in Northbrook, IL |
Dr. Beigler did a total right hip replacement in 2010. My hip feels great and I have had no issues. The therapists sent me away and told me that Dr. Beigler's patients rarely needed PT because he didn't cut through muscles. My recovery was 3 times faster than the left hip which was done four years earlier using a different procedure. He was very attentive and listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. I have referred other patients who have had excellent results as well.
in Downers Grove, IL |
I felt like I was listened to and had a very thorough and thoughtful examination by an accomplished expert.
in Northfield, IL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Biegler. He takes the time to understand not only the patient's medical condition, but also the patient as a person. I had a wonderful visit with him yesterday. I realized just how empathetic he is. You are in good hands with Dr. Biegler. He knows his stuff!
in Wilmette, IL |
The last thing I wanted to hear is that I needed hip replacement at 52. The best part of the situation was meeting Dr. Beigler and his staff. My neighbor informed me of a seminar about hip replacement which I attended and learned about the procedure. I was impressed with Dr. Beigler and wanted his opinion. The level of care from his staff was excellent and Mike was a rock star. We have decided on a less aggressive approach and will monitor the hip for now.
in Arlington Heights, IL |
He is one of the minority doctors who do hip surgeries so recovery is fast, cutting no muscle or tendons. He also is one of the few doctors who takes the time to completely answer all questions and provides information for most of the anticipated questions. Additionally, his staff is amazing. They take all the guess work out of who to call for what. I have and will continue to recommend him to friends and family.
in Grayslake, IL |
I have had Dr. Beigler for two hip surgeries. I would go to no one else. He is not only a great surgeon he is personable and his staff is excellent.
in Evanston, IL |
Operated on my broken elbow quickly and successfully. Explained my situation to me in a clear and thoughtful manner. Would definitely recommend him to others.
in Northbrook, IL |
If not for being kept waiting for close to 45 min, this would have been a perfect review. Dr. Beigler was charming, knew the exact issue I was dealing with, and provided excellent advice on how to care for the problem.
in Mundelein, IL |
What a fantastic person and a great Doctor. After breaking my ankle he explained everything from start to finish and thanks to him the healing process was fast. I highly recommend Dr. Beigler.
in Wilmette, IL |
I had a great experience with Dr. Beigler. Not only did he do a fantastic job replacing my hip using the most up-to-date method but he was extremely helpful and informative during both pre-op and post-op office visits. He thoughtfully explained the problems with my hip, showed me the problem areas on the MRI film and patiently answered every and all questions that I had for him.
in Lake Bluff, IL |
Incredible skill and experience.
in Arlington Heights, Il |
Dr. David Beigler is my "Go-To-Guy". He gave me my life back in 2011 when he performed a total hip replacement using his anterior method. I recently saw him in November, 2016, for shooting pains running down the back of my thighs. After reviewing the x-rays he determined an immediate need to see a spinal specialist and made sever recommendations. He always tells it like it is, without embellishment, and helps me to make my best decisions regarding my orthopedic health. BB -
in Palatine, IL |
Over the last 10 years, Dr. Biegler has treated my husband, our son and now myself and we have only great things to say about him, his staff and the office in general.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr Beigler replaced both of hips back in '08 & '09. The results continue to be trouble free. I would be a cripple today without his help. I appreciate his professionalism & personality. He always takes time to fully interface with me. He was very great calming my wife's fears and she cannot say enough good things about him.
in Palatine, IL |
He was recommended to me and I would do the same.
in EVANSTON, IL |
The Dr made me fell at ease every time i met with him, at the office and before my operation.. My own experierence with Dr. Beiglervand your office has been great.
in Glenview, IL |
Found the doctor to be understanding and very knowlegible about my issues. He answered all of my questions completely. He also pointed out what I can expect. I have complete confidence in recomending the Doctor with regards to his orthropedic specialty. He satisfied all my concerns about my hip.
in Glencoe, IL |
Dr. Beigler was very thorough. He listened to my explanation of pain and followed thru with proper tests.
in Mount Prospect, IL |
Very through and detailed in explaining the options to help me recover from my injury. Spent time to show me the computer illustrations of the damage to my shoulder and explained the complicated descriptions listed on the MRI report. Competent and professional!
Glenview, IL |
Takes time to answer questions. You don't feel rushed.
in Northbrook, Illinois |
Had a major fall in my home on Christmas Day. Broke my left femur in 3 places & crushed my knee cap. Dr Berger was able to put my leg back together w/one surgery. I'm still in major rehab & will B for quite some time. My next appointment w/Dr. B is in 3 months from now. He wants me walking with a cane only by then. My leg feels like it belongs to someone else right now. After my knee cap heals in a year or better, I will need a knee replacement. Doing all I can to get healthy. Thank You Dr. B.
in Skokie, IL |
Dr. B. communicates very well, seems candid and forthcoming. Our discussion of treatment options left me feeling confident in the chosen course.
in Chicago, IL |
I was happy to hear from him that I had no major issues after a scooter accident. I had my stitches removed and I am recovering nicely.
in Northfield, IL |
Dr Beigler was very understanding and thorough. I have already recommended him to my neighbors and family.
in Lake Zurich, IL |
Love love love Dr. Beigler! Quick, efficient, and professional! He knows exactly what he is talking about and doesn't beat around the bush. I felt in very capable hands and left my appointment knowing I chose the right doctor. I will revisit him if needed and I recommend him to ANYONE with orthopedic needs!
in Skokie, IL |
I have complete confidence in Dr. Beigler's abilities. He is concerned about his patients and their welfare.
in Glenview, il |
I am a long time patient of Dr Beigler and he the absolute best. He is very thoughtful and explains the different procedures thoroughly. You need more then 5 stars for him.
in Northbrook, illinois |
I think dr. Beigler is very competent, caring, nice personality
in Lake Zurich, IL |
Dr. Beigler was thorough, competent, and sensitive to my concerns.
Have you seen Dr. David Beigler, MD?
Are you Dr. Beigler?