Dr. David Bebawy, MD

Dr. David Bebawy, MD

Family Medicine  |
20 reviews

• Golden Rule

Dr. Bebawy specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Gilbert, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Bebawy? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bebawy's Experience

See how Dr. Bebawy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bebawy

Dr. Bebawy accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bebawy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bebawy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bebawy to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Bebawy's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
I selected Dr. Bebawy from a list from my insurance company. My previous doctor had retired. I am very pleased with this choice. I have been seeing him for nearly 2 years now. He is very knowledgeable and a very thorough and conscientious doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a highly qualified and dedicated physician. I don't go to doctors often since I am very healthy. I do have a thyroid condition that he treats. I am very happy with him.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Bebawy is extremely thorough, knowledgeable, and caring. He takes the time to talk to you and explain what you have and the treatment that he is putting you on. I highly recommend him as a Doctor and a concerned physician for his patients.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Bebawy is personable and extremely friendly and always takes the time to answer my questions and concerns. I've never felt like he's rushing through appointments and it's obvious that he truly cares about his patients. On my first visit he was able to identify a health issue that doctors I've seen previously had missed. I highly recommend Dr Bebawy as he's the best doctor I've ever seen!
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Bebawy has been the best by far that i have visited in the past several years. He is nothing but nice and can see from first hand that he really cares about his patients. He even in one case followed up with me to make sure i was ok after hours. I have recommended sever friends and family members and all have told me thank you and that they also had the best experience with Dr. Bebawy.
in Queen Creek, AZ |
He is such an awesome Doctor. He's the best I've ever had and would recommend him to everybody, which I have and they are going to him also. He is a very concerning Doctor about your health. He is also very kind.I wouldn't want to have to go to anyone else ever.
in Phoenix, AZ |
My husband and I both see Dr. Bebawy at the Ahwatukee office. He listens, is extremely knowledgeable, and makes sure we get the care we need.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Very friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to hear me out.
Have you seen Dr. David Bebawy, MD?
Are you Dr. Bebawy?

Compare Dr. Bebawy

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Bebawy at AIA Hospitalists, LLC

Dr. Bebawy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Bebawy has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bebawy's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Bebawy does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bebawy and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Sint Eusatius

Graduated in 2008

St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center

Completed in 2013

Dr. Bebawy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bebawy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bebawy does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bebawy and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.