Dr. David Beary, MD

Dr. David Beary, MD

Gastroenterology  ·

Dr. David Beary, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Marrero, LA and has been practicing for 29 years. He specializes in gastroenterology.

David A Beary, MD

1111 Medical Center Blvd Ste N411

Marrero, LA 70072

Learn about Dr. Beary

See how frequently Dr. Beary performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Peptic Ulcer
Stomach Diseases
Abdominal Disorders

Dr. Beary's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Bile Duct Procedure
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Fecal Impaction Removal
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Liver Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Louisiana State University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • LSU Sch Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Tulane Med Sch
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Beary has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beary does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beary and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beary's Reviews

2.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beary to family and friends

Dr. Beary's Performance

GOOD

FAIR

Ann is the worst office personnel in the medical field! I have never encountered such a rude and nasty acting individual in my life! Dr. Beary is just as culpable because he has seen her treat his patients very ugly and unprofessionally. After being a patient for more than 5 years, I am actively...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Hi Kemba. Thank you for this review. We're saddened to hear your experience was less than exemplary, and we'd like to have someone reach out to you personally. Please email us at feedback@ochsner.org with your contact information so we can pass it along.

I love this office and Dr. Beary! I have seen multiple GI doctors and none could give me and answer for my problems! Dr. Beary was the only one to properly diagnose me! I love the staff. They are so personable and were very compassionate about my situation. I recommend Dr. Beary to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
First off I thought it was odd that this doctor office was like a ghost town when I walked in. Then I saw why....Lets start with the nurse. She was not polite and was rude when I couldnt hear her she would then yell at me. Then I see the doctor and basically was told I didnt know what I was talking...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0

We are very sorry to hear of this encounter. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Please send your name and contact information to us at connect@ochsner.org, so we can have someone reach out to you. We'd like to help make things right.

His Staff is rude , inconsiderate,ignorant and have absolutely no people skills , none of them should have careers or jobs of any kind in the medical field . Asking them questions related to your visit or procedure was like trying to pry a secret from the CIA! I would not recommend Dr Beary either...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option0