Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. David Bauer, MD
Dr. David Bauer, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Little Rock, AR. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Bauer is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock, CHI St. Vincent Infirmary and Arkansas Surgical Hospital.

Arkansas Plastic Surgery

9500 Kanis Rd Ste 502

Learn about Dr. Bauer

I am honored when patients choose me as their surgeon, so i make every effort to earn and maintain their trust. I want each patient to feel that i have their best interests in mind, and try work closely with them so they will get the results they desire.

Dr. Bauer's Experience

Dr. Bauer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Vanderbilt University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Vanderbilt University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

• 1st Place - Arkansas Top Physicians Plastic Surgery, 2010

Dr. Bauer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bauer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bauer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bauer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bauer to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Bauer's Performance
Russellville, AR |
I always felt like Dr. Bauer was listening to me and worked with me to make the right decisions in regards to my reconstructive surgery. I could not be more pleased with my results! He made a very stressful situation a lot easier to deal with and I knew right away that i was in the right hands!!
in Arkadelphia, AR |
Dr. Bauer and his staff were amazing. I had a great experience from the first consultation visit until the day I was officially released. I never felt rushed and he made sure all my questions were answered completely. I would highly recommend Dr. Bauer and his staff!!
in Hot Springs Village |
Dr. Bauer repaired my nose after basal cell removal. He did a remarkable job. In only three weeks post op, the area is only slightly visibile. Not only an incredibly skilled physician, he also extremely professional and courteous. He explained his procedure pre-op and post-op. After the procedure, he sat down and explained to my husband, the results along with post-op care, while I was in recovery. I highly recommend him.
Arkansas |
Dr Bauer is a meticulous and skilled surgeon. However you have to get past his poor bedside manner. It is easy to get an appointment but it is near impossible to get a call back from staff. Have all your questions for Dr Bauer asked and answered during the consult. I really don't think he has enough office staff as they don't return calls. They file insurance but are slow about doing it. The surgical pavilion is top notch. Low infection rate.
in Jacksonville, AR |
Dr. Bauer listened to me intently during my initial consult and I trusted him with the decision he thought was best for my breast reconstruction following a double mastectomy. His staff were caring and sensitive. Dr. Bauer's expertise and care shown to me during the six months of active care will never be forgotten. I look forward to my annual follow-up appointments to be able say hello and thank him again for what he did for me. Thank you, Dr. Bauer and staff !!
in Little Rock, AR |
My entire experience with Dr. Bauer and his staff has been nothing short of EXCELLENT. From my very first visit, he has been gentle, attentive and thorough. He listened to what I wanted, and my results are even better than I could have imagined. Dana and the rest of the staff are genuine and caring. They're efficient and quick to respond to my needs, whether by phone or email. It's hard to believe it's been a month since my procedure--the whole process has been such a breeze!
Little Rock, AR |
I had a consult with another dr (even had a surgery date) before seeing Dr. Bauer, but was recommended by a friend so I decided to go for a second opinion. I'm SO glad I did!! He was so kind and thorough, and his staff was very friendly and they worked me into his surgery schedule right away! I had an implant exchange. Got rid of those old implants and now have better, beautiful breasts. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bauer. Great surgeon that truly seems to care about his patients.
Dr. Bauer is great, I liked his bedside manner. HOWEVER, I have been trying to get his staff to submit information needed by insurance for 6 months! And this lack of diligence caused my surgery not to happen at all. Stay on them, nag constantly. Keep sending papers and pictures over and over.
Shows little regard for comfort or appearance if he considers you elderly. Very arogant. Sad to say the situation didn't get better despite attempts in my mother's case. All patients deserve equal treatment & if original sugary leaves them with painful extra skin, it IS a necessity to remove it. Much improvement needed in compassion. :'(
Have you seen Dr. David Bauer, MD?
Are you Dr. Bauer?