Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. David Bastacky, DDS
Dr. David Bastacky, DDS is a dentist who practices in Catonsville, MD. He is 58 years old. Dr. Bastacky is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital.

516 N Rolling Rd Ste 208

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

• Facial Reconstruction
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Education data for Dr. Bastacky is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bastacky has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bastacky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bastacky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bastacky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bastacky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bastacky to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Bastacky's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Germantown, MD |
Dr. Bastacky is the best oral surgeon you will find. He made the wisdom tooth process easy and stress free. Him and his team are very professional and caring. A great experience. A very nice office too. I highly recommend Dr. B. I drove over an hour each way to see him because he is the best.
in Frederick, MD |
I love Dr Bastacky ! I was in a bad accident on a long holiday. He opened his office up and came in to see me. His assistant / receptionist Joanne was wonderful. She made sure my daughter knew exactly what to do and how to take care of me at home. They even followed up with me over the weekend to make sure I was ok and didn't have any issues.
in Westminster, MD |
Great Dr and staff
in Baltimore, MD |
Placed implants I had a great experience .I will return to this office.
Baltimore, MD |
Very nice people the front desk girl Millie is very nice
Arnold, MD |
Very nervous going in for my wisdom teeth removal! But everyone made it so easy! The front desk was able to give me an estimate which was right on and the assistants were able to answer all questions and concerns!! Highly recommend
Catonsville, MD |
What a wonderful experience I had! I'm mid 40's and have never had a tooth pulled so you can imagine how nervous I was! From the moment I walked my insurance was explained to me in detail and when I was taken to the room for my surgery the assistant was very helpful in explaining my home care and what I should expect! Highly recommend
baltimore , MD |
Had surgery almost a year ago. I had issues and went back for them to check to see why it wasn't healed and received a bill for over $100 and was not there for a consultation. The office staff is unpleasant and Dr. Bastacky should really consider having them trained. I enjoyed his service but will never return to that office
Towson, MD |
Stay away! This is a real "bait and switch" operation. I was referred to this office by my primary dentist. After I paid my deductible and my co-pay for a consultation I was informed that I owed $700.00 for services that were not covered or disclosed to me when the x-rays and molds of my mouth were being done. The State of Maryland and my insurance company are investigating this office for insurance fraud. There are lots of oral surgeons in the area. Do yourself a favor and find another.
in Owings Mills, MD |
Having a tooth pulled is never something to look forward to, however the Doctor was extremely warm, gentle and supportive. His front office staff - Millie and Joanne - were friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bastacky !!
in Hanover, MD |
I had worst experience I ever had ! I had appointment on 9/13/16 and when I showed up for appointment the person front desk name Joanne told me Dr is gone for the day and my appointment was rescheduled 09/15/16. Joanne told me she had call me spoke to me about reschedule but she had not call me or I have talk to any one from Dr Brastacky office when I asked Joanne what number she call me she could not tell me and call me liar . I have never had experience where Dr office staff are so horribl
in Catonsville MD |
They were able to get me in (as a new patient) very quickly for an extraction of a broken molar (there was a 3 week - 4 month wait at the nine other offices I contacted). I have extremely long and often extra roots, making extractions difficult, but Dr. Bastacky made the process seem easy. And his assistant was very comforting during the procedure and a pleasure to speak with in general. Great surgeon, great staff, great experience. Will definitely return and recommend.
Catonsville, MD |
First time patient. Waited an hour to see the doctor. The front desk staff weren't helpful or accommodating. They were hardly welcoming for a new patient. I don't have anything good or bad to say about Dr. Bastacky himself other than he clearly needs to reevaluate whom he chooses to have interacting with his patients (the people that keeps him in business).
in Dover, DE |
I have had Dr. Bastacky as my oral surgeon 3 times now and will never go to another dentist or clinic. He is very professional as well as patient and understanding of your fears and concerns. His assistant Sandi knew ahead of time what he would need to make my surgery as easy as possible and helped put me at ease with her confidence and pleasant personality. I travel from Delaware to to have him as my surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. David Bastacky, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bastacky?