Dr. David Bastacky, DDS

Dr. David Bastacky, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

David C Bastacky DMD 516 N Rolling Rd Ste 208, Catonsville, MD 21228 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Bastacky practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Catonsville, MD.

Are you Dr. Bastacky? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bastacky's Experience

Visiting Dr. Bastacky

Dr. Bastacky accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bastacky has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Bastacky's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bastacky to family and friends
2.8
Experience with Dr. Bastacky
Dr. Bastacky's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (15)
in Baltimore |
I was seen by Dr. Bastacky forWisdom teeth consult. I was very pleased with my appointment. I was more nervous waiting to see what my copayment would be and the front desk was very knowledgeable with my insurance and told me what I would owe for my next appointment. I was very pleased with each step of the process. I then returned for my extractions and it went perfect. Dr. Bastacky is so kind and gentle. I would highly recommend Dr. Bastacky and his team.
in Taylorville MD. |
I would highly recommend Dr Bastacky he is a great surgeon and his front desk ladies were well informed on my insurance coverage.The front desk ladies were pleasant and professional. I was very pleased with office and will return. I highly recommend this office.
in Hanover, MD |
I had worst experience I ever had ! I had appointment on 9/13/16 and when I showed up for appointment the person front desk name Joanne told me Dr is gone for the day and my appointment was rescheduled 09/15/16. Joanne told me she had call me spoke to me about reschedule but she had not call me or I have talk to any one from Dr Brastacky office when I asked Joanne what number she call me she could not tell me and call me liar . I have never had experience where Dr office staff are so horribl
in Catonsville MD |
They were able to get me in (as a new patient) very quickly for an extraction of a broken molar (there was a 3 week - 4 month wait at the nine other offices I contacted). I have extremely long and often extra roots, making extractions difficult, but Dr. Bastacky made the process seem easy. And his assistant was very comforting during the procedure and a pleasure to speak with in general. Great surgeon, great staff, great experience. Will definitely return and recommend.
Catonsville, MD |
First time patient. Waited an hour to see the doctor. The front desk staff weren't helpful or accommodating. They were hardly welcoming for a new patient. I don't have anything good or bad to say about Dr. Bastacky himself other than he clearly needs to reevaluate whom he chooses to have interacting with his patients (the people that keeps him in business).
in Dover, DE |
I have had Dr. Bastacky as my oral surgeon 3 times now and will never go to another dentist or clinic. He is very professional as well as patient and understanding of your fears and concerns. His assistant Sandi knew ahead of time what he would need to make my surgery as easy as possible and helped put me at ease with her confidence and pleasant personality. I travel from Delaware to to have him as my surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. David Bastacky, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bastacky?

Compare Dr. Bastacky

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

• Facial Reconstruction
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

Dr. Bastacky has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bastacky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bastacky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bastacky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Bastacky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Bastacky

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Bastacky's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Bastacky

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients