Urology  |
Dr. David Banks, MD
Dr. David Banks, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Roswell, GA. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Banks is affiliated with WellStar North Fulton Hospital, Emory Johns Creek Hospital and Northside Hospital.

1357 Hembree Rd Ste 250

Roswell, GA 30076

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Banks

Dr. Banks' Experience

Dr. Banks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Chronic Prostatitis
  • Cystitis
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Genitourinary Cancers
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Incontinence
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prolapsed Bladder
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Radical Prostate Removal
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Incontinence Surgery
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Emory University Hospital
  • University Hi J a Burns School Med

Dr. Banks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Banks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Banks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Banks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Banks to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Banks' Performance
in Cumming, GA |
I have been seeing Dr Banks for several years and find him very personable and knowledgeable. He always allows me time to answer any questions I may have and is genuinely interested in my well being. I would definitely recommend Dr Banks for anyone needing a Urologist.
in Cumming, GA |
I was very pleased with my appointment with Dr. David Banks. He took the time to explain what was going on with me and was very assuring that he can make my life better. Perfect Dr.! In addition he had a sense of humor that was refreshing to me. I will recommend him to everyone I know.
in Woodstock |
Learning I had prostate cancer is distressing. The compassion Dr. Banks and the team from GA Urology have made this life threatening disease much easier to deal with. Kudos to this group & Dr. Banks, highly recommend!
Duluth, GA |
This doctor could not diagnose the simplest problem related to his field of urology. His inability to diagnose correctly led to the intoxication of my blood which could have been fatal if I had waited any longer. Based on my experience with this doctor, I do NOT recommend him to anybody.
in Roswell, GA |
Definitely, I would recommend Dr. Banks to any of my family and friends. I have been going to Dr. Banks for annual check-ups for about 15 years. He has always spent the time to fully discuss any findings. Recently, I required further testing at the Georgia Urology facilities. As a result, further counseling as to treatment options were required. Dr. Banks detailed both the current situation and the various options very appropriately.
in Woodstock, GA |
I find Dr. Banks to be very professional and personable as well. I have had some significant problems which could have been very severe. Dr. Banks has a very calm manner and is open about all of the medical findings. I have been through these various tests with little or no concern primarily because he was open to discussion and provided feedback. I will continue to see him in the future.
in Buford, GA |
Reputation and professionalism. Referred me to another Dr. for specialized care
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Banks really cares about you, and knows what he is doing. He is on time and has a great staff.
Dr. Banks does a thorough analysis to resolve the health issue. I am thankful for his attention to detail and friendly demeanor.
in Peachtree Corners, Ga |
Dt Banks has been my urologist for a number of years. He noticed, several years ago, an elevation in my PSA and we discovered I had prostate cancer. Dr Banks was very open with my options and helped guide me through the decision I had to make about the correct action for me. Through his care and guidance I am now cancer free. He's not only a great Dr but a faithful and resourceful coach when you face health issues. I couldn't be happier with the care I have received from Dr Banks.
in Woodstock, GA |
Outstanding, thorough, great bedside manner! He saved my life! Dr. Banks wants to be sure that his patients and their families understand their problem, condition, procedures, medications, and treatments. Dr. Banks will answer any questions the patient may have. The centralized scheduling does need to be improved. Dr. Banks is a fantastic doctor who truly cares about his patients!
in Buford, GA |
My doctor had recommended Dr. Banks to me. While it took a bit of time to get an appointment, I now know why---and DEFINITELY worth the wait! Dr. Banks' nurse was incredible---very friendly and energetic. Dr. Banks has a great bedside manner---really nice doctor---listens to you describing your issue and gladly answers your questions. While many doctors rush you through your visit, he was very accommodating and made you feel like his only patient. You will *not* be disappointed to visit.
in Alpharetta, GA |
He greatly helped my late father live another year with prostate cancer and I've been seeing Dr. Banks ever since. 15 years now. A really knowledgeable, nice guy.
Scottsboro, AL |
Efficient office staff. Dr banks answered all my questions.
in Sugar Hill,Ga. |
Friendly,paient centered'takes the time to listen .
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Banks took the time to explain what would be done to determine the extent of my problem. He answered my questions thoroughly.
in Roswell, GA |
Dr Banks made me feel instantly at ease and comfortable, his bedside manner is excellent, he clearly cares about his patients and is very thorough. Very trustworthy and 100% professional.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Banks has a relaxed manner that can put a patient at ease. He is professional, takes time with a patient, and communicates clearly.
Roswell, GA |
I was very Nervous when I went to see Dr Banks. His staff was very personable; I was escorted to an exam room and nervously waited to see Dr. Banks. When he entered, he reminded me of a southern gentleman and immediately put me at ease. I would recommend Dr. Banks to anyone needing a urology consultation or treatment. I had a very good experience and will continue to see Dr Banks as my Urologist.
suwanee, ga |
Dr. Banks is a knowledgeable, kind, compassionate physician. He takes time to explain the condition any procedure necessary or just explain options available. I have the utmost faith in his expertise and would certainly recommend to family or friends. Georgia Urology has an excellent support staff that adds to the experience of visiting their offices.
in Roswell, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Banks for over 20 years and obviously have been very satisfied with his skills as a Doctor as well as how he converses with patients. He evaluates each person as an individual based on their history and test results and then takes appropriate action. He does not rush to recommend serious procedures, but does re-evaluate conditions on a timely basis. Dr. Banks is very ease to talk to and explains things in an easy to understand manner.
in Cumming, GA |
If there was a stereotype picture of a modern day country Dr., it would have Dr. Banks in it. He is kind, listens to your hurts and tries to help. His plain talk explanations are geared to calm your fears and ease your mind. I would recommend him to anyone having a urinary problem.
in Atlanta, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Banks for over 7 years and find him to be an excellent Doctor.
in Woodstock, GA |
Dr. Banks is both compassionate & extremely experienced / knowledgeable. He has always given it to me straight about my medical condition and listens to my health concerns. He also has a sense of humor and helps keep the mood light. I would highly recommend Dr. Banks to all my family & friends!
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Banks listened to my concerns and gave me options for treatment.
in Cumming, GA |
Office staff very attentive, efficient and professional. Waited less than 5 minutes for my designated appointment.
in Marietta, GA |
Appreciate Dr. Banks and each of his staff, beginning with his receptionist and the attending nurse. Dr. Banks makes me feel like I'm talking with a personal friend and yet he is completely professional.
in Big Canoe, GA |
I've been seeing Dr. Banks for several years now since my prostate cancer issues and see him every 6 months for check-ups. He is very professional and is willing to spend time answering any questions I may have regarding medications. He is clear, concise and to the point when speaking. Instead of dreading a doctor visit, I look forward to it knowing I'm staying ahead of any potential health problems.
in Cumming,Georgia |
I have been a patient of Dr. Banks' for about 1 year now and am very happy that my family referred me to him. I find his office staff and the doctor to be very friendly, thorough, and efficient. I recommend Dr. Banks wholeheartedly.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Banks has the complete professional as well as down to earth personae about himself. Whether you moved to north Georgia from New York, California, or you're home grown, Dr Banks can relate to you and treat your health extremely well!
in Big Canoe, GA |
I chose DR. Banks because my General Practitioner highly recommended him. I stay with Dr. Banks, whom I must visit semi-annually for various tests, because he is professional, pleasant, proficient, and has kept me healthy and comfortable for several years. Dr. Banks never hurries my visits, and responds to any questions I may have.
in Atlanta, GA |
I have nothing but highest praise for how Dr Banks helped me during my recent ordeal with recurrent kidney stones,I highly recommend him to any one looking for the urological problems in Atlanta area.
in Alpharetta. Ga. |
It was great experience. He is so good to listen patient problem & educat them & spends enough time with patients. He explains the problem very practically. So He is the right Doctor to cure the patients.
in Ocala, Fl |
He is the best
in Roswell, Ga. |
Very nice comfortable feeling. I felt he was knowledgeable and very professional mannered. My fist visit with him, and he made me feel he cared. I've had very good medical needs met by this location. And really have a great feel for my future with him and the office staff.
in Roswell, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Banks for almost four years (April 2012). I had never been seriously ill and knew little of what to expect when I was diagnosed with a serious illness. From my first visit through diagnosis, treatment and more than three years of post-treatment follow-up exams and testing, Dr, Banks and his staff have invariably provided friendly, professional care at every interaction. I recommend Dr. Banks without reservation.
in Cumming, GA |
He listened with attention then asked a few questions and listened again before suggesting starting a simple treatment. Hopefully that will help greatly but he said there was a 50/50 chance the first treatment would help.
in Cumming, GA |
Originally Dr. Harry Rutland was my doctor but got transferred to Dr. Bank when I took Radiation treatment when my prostate cancer changed to a higher grade. An Implant followed and my doctor was going to be away so was transferred to Dr Banks and have seen him since 9/13. He did the successful implant and has done all of my follow ups. He is a good doctor who has been able to take care of my needs. He is friendly, good bedside manner and listens to what you have to say; am confident in him,
in Georgia |
Dr Banks listens to me. He recommended a prescription that reduced my getting up at night to urinate from 4 times to 2 times. I appreciate the care I get from him
Have you seen Dr. David Banks, MD?
Are you Dr. Banks?