Dr. David Baldinger, MD

Dr. David Baldinger, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

INTERNAL MEDICINE ASSOCIATES 13813 Metro Pkwy Ste H Fort Myers, FL 33912 Get Directions

Dr. David Baldinger, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Baldinger is affiliated with Lee Memorial Hospital and Cape Coral Hospital.

Dr. Baldinger's Experience

See how Dr. Baldinger's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Baldinger

Dr. Baldinger accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Baldinger has admitting privileges.

Dr. Baldinger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baldinger to family and friends
1.8
Dr. Baldinger's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
I saw this doctor today for the first time and I am only going back to get my results and then take them to another doctor to review. I was in his office for 2 HOURS and only spent a total of 20 minutes with him. His staff was super rude and unfriendly and the doctor acted like he had no clue why he was seeing me. My records were sent by my referring physician yet he didn't even bother to review them, said they wereven ever sent. I wouldn't recommend this place much less trust him.
Cape Coral, FL |
My husband was referred to Dr. Baldinger for ongoing back pain with a history of ulcerative colitis. The doctor ordered an MRI. The office stated that he needs to come in for results. I got the results from med records. There was an abnormality. When we went to follow up he said it all looks fine. I said what about this on his spinal cord? He said I don't even have that MRI result here. I said well you ordered it. He said I don't know, it's not inflammatory though. Dangerous!!!
in LEHIGH ACRES |
He is the first Doctor Who found my vitamin D deficiency, and ran the test to find other problems that I was experiencing. Without him I would still be struggling he is the best doctor as far as rheumatologist that I have ever known and highly regard. You can trust him and he does extra research to be sure he is treating you correctly. His staff is also very friendly and helpful
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Baldinger for almost 9 - 10 years, and I can only say of the na sayers that dis the doctor is maybe they do not have arthritis at all? I have worked with RA for almost 7 years and ostio for about 4, even had a knee replaced while still working. people who are looking for a hand-out, well then this is NOT the doctor for you! BUT it you feel rough and you think you might have some type of arthritis, then Dr. Baldinger is the person you want to go with! he truly cares!!!
in Ocala, FL |
I recommend this dr to anyone who suffers from lupus fibromyalgia asthma. His a good dr spend time with u. Listen too all your concerns and provides u with the best. I had dr Baldenger sense 2007 into 2016 because i moved from fort myers. Thank u for being such a good dr that cares for the people's. God bless.
Don't waste your time yes I don't no is his fav word spends no time at al with you to help you understand the problem it takes 6 months o get in to another dr. And he no's that Florida needs more good dr in this field that no what they are doing
in Fort Myers, FL |
Worse Dr ever. His best answer is I don't know. He dosent have knowledge on conditions and his nurse is not nice at all. Been going there a few years and I have been in so much pain and even with high blood work levels him and nurse don't listen or care. I can't believe I have wasted this much time and money with this doctor who knows nothing and doesn't really care or listen to patience.
I saw Dr Baldinger in 2014. He walked into the room and demanded to know why I was there because nothing was wrong with me. Despite this initial observation he took a second to notice something was obviously wrong with me as I was covered in rashes and in pain. He prescribed me with pain medication I then had a severe allergyto. After that he has his nurse throw me out of the clinic indicating there was nothing wrong with me. I have now been diagnosed with EDS, and fibromyalgia.
Have you seen Dr. David Baldinger, MD?
Are you Dr. Baldinger?

Compare Dr. Baldinger

}

Dr. Baldinger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

Dr. Baldinger has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Baldinger's Board Certifications

• Rheumatology

• Chronic Pain
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Fever
  • Gout
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Lupus
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis

St George's University

Graduated in 1985

Geo Washington University

Completed in 1992

Dr. Baldinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baldinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection