Dr. David Bailie, MD

Dr. David Bailie, MD

Sports Medicine  |
Dr. David Bailie, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Bailie is affiliated with Oasis Hospital and HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center.

20401 N 73rd St Ste 155

Scottsdale, AZ 85255

• American Republic
  • Cofinity
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Bailie

Dr. Bailie's Experience

Dr. Bailie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine

• Knee Ligament Rupture
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

• Shoulder Resurfacing
  • Shoulder Stabilizations
  • Shoulder Surgery
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
  • Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Baylor University Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Bailie has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bailie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bailie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bailie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bailie to family and friends
Dr. Bailie Says:

Dr. Bailie and his staff at AZISKS are always available by phone and email to handle your questions, concerns or any other patient needs. Dr. Bailie is personally reachable EVERY DAY at dsb@AZISKS.com. He is always adapting and changing his practice based on patient feedback to provide patients with a better experience. Please provide us with any feedback you feel is...

Dr. Bailie's Performance
Providence, UT |
After seeing 4 other surgeons in California and Arizona I traveled to Arizona to have Dr. Bailie fix my shoulder. After surgery he called multiple times to check on me, arranged physical therapy for me back in California and after 8 months (4 months faster than we thought) I am back playing professional golf. I cannot recommend him enough.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Fantastic Staff! Nurse Samantha is professional, enthusiastic and just awesome! When you're injured & hurting, encountering a staff with enthusiasm for helping people makes a huge difference! Dr. Bailie really needs no review because he's one of the most highly respect doctors in his field! So in reviewing Dr. Bailie its 5 stars or 5 stars plus!! In other words you can't do better!
in Tucson, AZ |
If you've been fortunate enough to come in contact with Dr. Bailie, stop! Look no further! Dr. Bailie is at the top of his field. He has the credentials, and he's been blessed with the ability to heal. He is the finest surgeon in his field. He has excellent bedside manner. His support staff is only a phone call away. Dr. Bailie will explain everything to you as you go along. I'm so glad Dr. Bailie repaired my shoulder. He is the best! Thank you, Dr. Bailie!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Bailie has seen my daughter several times over the past few years for knee pain, and he is extremely attentive, and to the point. I appreciate his honesty and the fact that he does not just push surgery like most orthopedic surgeons do. He truly cares about his patients.
Scottsdale, AZ |
Great experience- the 4th ortho doc I saw for this nagging issue and he was the only one who actually explained things, gave me options and FIXED it.
Phoenix, AZ |
personable and knowledgable!
in Prescott, AZ |
For a decade, I've suffered with rotator cuff disease. Before Dr Bailie came into the picture, I had lost hope of ever doing what I love the most....being active! March 2017, Dr. Bailie performed my 5th and final shoulder surgery- a partial resurfacing. I am 3 months post-op, and have made steady improvements functionally, and have noticed a huge decrease in chronic pain. Life is good! I hope my experience will give someone out there some much needed hope and direction. He is an amazing surgeon.
in Chandler, AZ |
Amazing Doctor as well as great human being. I fell in Italy and broke my collar bone and when I returned home he got me in within two days and I was having surgery two days later. He did a fantastic job! I will and have recommended him to others. I will be back to have him work his magic on my knee.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. David Bailie recently performed surgery on my knee. You will not find a better, more skilled orthopedic surgeon for your surgery than Dr. Bailie. He is a true expert in his field as well as a compassionate, extremely fastidious and exceptional professional. I trust his judgment and medical knowledge immensely. In addition, his staff are wonderful–they are friendly, considerate and very proficient. I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Bailie and his staff and the treatment they provide.
Scottsdale, AZ |
I was very impressed with Dr Bailie's professionalism & knowledge. His offices and staff were very accommodating and supportive with my healthcare needs. The surgery was amazing, my shoulder sincerely feels better than before I injured it. The follow up visits with Dr. Bailie, have been very satisfying in terms of information, recovery and physical therapy. He is gracious, incredibly knowledgeable, and takes the time to reassure and support both the patient and their family. Thank you so much!
in Ann Arbor, MI |
Mr. Bailie is intelligent, funny, and great at what he does! I feel good as new!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Great communicator ... up front and to the point. Set realistic expectations and really over delivered. Could not be happier with the work he did on my shoulder.
in Casa Grande, AZ |
Dr. Bailie was excellent on every aspect of my shoulder injury. He is very upfront, to the point, helpful and very thorough. One thing though is confirm your appointment a week or two before. Overall I am very glad that Dr. Bailie was my surgeon.
in Glendale, AZ |
Dr. Bailie successfully repaired my massively torn rotator cuff after another surgeon told me he thought my shoulder was inoperable. While Dr. Bailie informed me because of the damage he saw that I might not heal completely and that it might take 12 to 18 months to feel pain free, I was back playing tennis and scuba diving 5 months post op. I would definitely recommend consulting with Dr. Bailie's for anyone with major shoulder pain.
in Payson, AZ |
Dr. Bailie is a consummate professional surgeon who has the best interest of his patients first and foremost in his mind. He did two total shoulder replacements on me within three months and I have full mobility and almost normal strength in both shoulders in less than three additional months. The reason I selected Dr. Bailie is the fact that he also did surgery on my son with 100% success. Dr. Bailie is a straight forward doctor with advice that leads to success. His surgical skills are amazing
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Met Dr Bailie when I dislocated shoulder playing ball: broken arm, torn biceps & labrum, shredded rotator cuff. As 61 yo dentist and athlete, I was devastated. Dr Bailie said he’d get me back to full function. Post-op pain was short-lived. With great PT staff was back to sports in under 6 mths. At fantasy camp 11 mths after surgery, I hit .500 with 3 doubles; only thing that didn’t hurt after week of baseball was repaired shoulder! Dr Bailie has great bedside manner to go with remarkable skills.
in Oro Valley, AZ |
Dr. Bailie is a truly gifted surgeon. I am 8 weeks out from a total shoulder replacement and am pain free with amazing range of motion. The entire surgical experience was positive, from Dr. Bailie's demeanor and professionalism to his equally professional and friendly staff. I am looking forward to having my other shoulder replaced, who looks forward to surgery for heaven's sake! I am so very grateful to Dr. Bailie and cannot recommend him highly enough. Worth any wait you may have to have.
in Barstow, CA |
If you are looking for a superb shoulder doctor, stop looking - you found one with Dr. Bailie! He is the best. Due to my numerous years of karate competition, both hip joints wore out and now my shoulder. I am very particular when it comes to finding a good surgeon to work on me. After seeing several Ortho?s in California and 3 years of research, I was fortunate to discover Dr. Bailie in Scottsdale. I am now 6 weeks post-op and all my osteoarthritis pain is gone. I was back to work 2 weeks!
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Bailie did a total shoulder replacement on me and I could not be happier. He knows his stuff!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Baillie did sugery on my knee six days ago . No pain at all !!!! I'm walking almost normal ! Very little swelling ! I can't begin to tell everyone this nightmare of pain is hopefully over from a work injury . He is highly appreciated and recommended if you are going through anything like this .
in Peoria, AZ |
He is a arrogant doctor. He does not read the notes, previous records. He made an incorrect diagnosis which shows that he clearly did not read the MRI. I would look elsewhere for a doctor.
in Peoria, AZ |
I saw Dr. Bailie today at the Scottsdale office. He had performed a total shoulder replacement for me several years ago and I went for a checkup. As before, I was impressed with Dr. Bailie's attentiveness to my needs and questions as well as his explanation of his diagnosis in layman's terms. His staff was tremendously helpful and kind to me. I highly recommend this practice and will continue to see Dr. Bailie and his staff for all of my shoulder needs.
in Greenwood, IN |
2007 I had a Copeland prosthetic device installed in my right shoulder. The results have been great! I can lift whatever I need to I play golf up t 100 times a year with no pain or discomfort in my shoulder. In 2014 I had Dr. Bailie performed the same procedure on my left shoulder. I played 86 rounds of golf in the 12 months following the operation. My insurance in Indiana would not cover an out of state surgery. I chose to pay the entire cost out of pocket. He is that Good!
Have you seen Dr. David Bailie, MD?
Are you Dr. Bailie?

• Dimension Health
    Worker's Compensation
  • Golden Rule
  • Health Net
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Premera Blue Cross