Dr. David Bailie, MD

Sports Medicine •  Male • Age 55

Dr. Bailie

Arizona Institute for Sports Knees and Shoulders

690 N Cofco Center Ct Phoenix, AZ 85008

Dr. David Bailie, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Indiana University / School of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in sports medicine, sports preventive medicine, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Sports Medicine Doctors in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Bailie accepts

Dr. Bailie accepts the following insurance:

Cofinity
Commercial Insurance Company
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Dimension Health
Worker's Compensation
Golden Rule
Health Net
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Premera Blue Cross
Heritage Signature

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Bailie treats your condition or procedure

• Knee Arthroscopy
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. David Bailie, MD...

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Bailie's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bailie

Dr. Bailie?
Dr. Bailie's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Bailie, MD
Dr Bailey and his team are a remarkable group of very talented professionals. My experience has been super.
Eugene Cupps – May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
This is the doctor that will repair your shoulder correctly, the first time. At Physical Therapy, I heard stories from multiple patients having to re-do their shoulder surgery and Dr. Bailie was always the doctor that fixed it. And, my recovery time was half as expected. Thank you Dr. Bailie!
Thomas Angell – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
DR Bailie and staff were very helpful with me and dealing with my injury... office staff respond quickly to your needs and helping with medical and employer paperwork ...kept you posted on surgery dates and what was needed so there were no surprises..would recommend DR Bailie and his office anytime you need to see a specialist in knee or shoulder injury.
craig – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
Dr. Baile provided a no-nonsense approach to my shoulder surgery which instilled confidence and professionalism. I was fixed up, referred to a great physical therapist, and recovered dramatically fast, and strong. The staff at AzIsks are professional and efficient, and made the admin aspects quick and easy. I would HIGHLY recommend Baile and his staff to anyone looking for a quality surgeon and experience.
Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
Dr Bailie repaired both my shoulders this year. My right shoulder had a quite large tear requiring 3 anchors. I was back to work As a hairdresser after a week with help. The sling Dr Bailie gave me allowed a good amount of movement that allowed me to work. Its 7 months post surgery and im out target shooting. I followed Davids “orders” religiously and have been diligent with physical therapy and have continued exercises at home. I have never felt better and am forever grateful to Dr Bailie. I cannot recommend anyone more! He was also very good about answering any of my questions and concerns. He and his staff are highly professional. I have been given my active life back again!!
Laurie Neshem Roeckner – Nov 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
I was so pleased with the results of my shoulder surgery. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends. I haven't felt this great for many years.
Kimberly Anderson – Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
After 7 years of pain in my shoulder, I now have no pain and full range of motion thanks to DR. Bailie and the Azisks Staff.
Matt V in Payson, AZ – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
I am very pleased with the results of my shoulder replacement. I am looking forward to having my other shoulder replaced in several months. I have dealt witj my shoulders for 20 years, it will be wonderful to have no pain and to regain range of motion. Thank you very much Dr. Bailie
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
We moved to California but after a failed surgery in SoCal, I came right back to Dr. Bailie who undid what the other surgeon did and redid the surgery the way it should have been done the first time. Lesson learned - i will always travel back to AZ to see Dr. Bailie - he's the best in the business and I learned the hard way.
Mar 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
Despite the fact that the injuries to my shoulder were old and I am nearly 70 myself, Dr. Bailie was able to fix it! The surgery was a breeze, I am healing fast, and on the path to getting back to my sports activities. If you are willing to do the work that he recommends, than you too can experience the joy of getting your body back to its maximum potential!
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
At the age of 42, I was diagnosed with a degenerative shoulder and told there was no solution other than a full replacement. At 50, I learned of Dr. Bailie and his team. In Sept 2018, Dr Bailie performed his Copeland procedure as well as repaired my rotator cuff and bicep tendon. He and his team were amazing - quick to respond to everything, extremely informative and genuine people to work with. After 5 mo. of therapy, I am playing catch with my boys after being unable to do so for 8 yrs.
Ron Phelan in Houston, TX – Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
@Guy who is doing a workman's comp claim. Dr Bailie has worked on me and my wife. I had surgery on my knee about every 5 years. After Dr Bailie worked on my knee and my wife's, we've had no issues. I'm sure you are faking it.
Gary in Chandler, AZ – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
Dr. Bailie is a highl skilled and confident surgeon. His experience allows him to quickly diagnose conditions and offer solutions. My wife and I have both used Dr. Bailie and could not be happier. He is very clear about what to expect before, during and after surgery. We recommend him highly. And...his staff is excellent.
TP in Scottsdale, AZ – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
Dr. Bailie and his entire staff are excellent! I had both shoulders done in 2017 and my experience and results have been awesome!
Phoenix, AZ – Dec 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
Words can’t describe how grateful I am for Dr. Bailie! I recently had two surgeries Bailie for severely torn meniscus tears in both knees. After two plus years of going from doctor to doctor, all who’ve misdiagnosed due to a lack of thorough testing and improper treatment plans- furthering the damage in my knees. Hence I learned of Dr Bailie and feel like I hit the jackpot! His expertise, accuracy, care, wonderfully supportive staff and professionalism has been nothing short of AMAZING!
Nov 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
From my initial meeting to my 1st post op visit, Dr. Bailie has been the consummate professional, who is extraordinarily talented, accessible in communication and is willing to take the time to explain what he will or did do. I was expecting a tough recovery. I could not be happier and frankly more surprised at how good I feel, how much range of motion I am regaining 2 weeks post-op. I was off pain meds in 3 1/2 days and now just take occasional Tylenol. Thank you, Dr. Bailie & your staff too!
Linda in Santa Fe, NM – Oct 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
Arragant Dr. I injured my shoulder at work and had to see him for 2nd opinion for ins. DO NOT GO HERE FOR WRK COMP. He completely lied on my whole report stating I had no pain in several parts of his assessmentwhile rotating my shoulder and pushing in areas to check where it was hurting. Dr even stated that I didn't know if ultra sound was used or not when injections were done on shoulder when I told him it had not been used. Now current Dr. is treating injury as if I'm faking it. rude dr
Goodyear – May 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
Mine was a great experience with a successful outcome. I was miserable with a painful frozen left shoulder, but Dr. Bailie’s recommendation was on the mark. We replaced the darned thing in April ‘17, I was diligent in my follow-through with his recommended after care (PT), and today I have full range of motion, can sleep on my left side, hook/unhook my bra behind my back, lift, reach....it is a Bailie miracle. Staff was great; I recommend these professionals to anyone! Don’t put it off.
Ann McDowell in Scottsdale, AZ – Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
Past surgery worked out very well. This was after 2 prior surgeries on the same shoulder. Now I’m having Dr. Bailie do my left rotator cuff. He knows what he is doing, and I have a lot of confidence in Dr. Bailie’s ability.
Mike B. in Scottsdale – Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?
I had Dr. Bailie replace my shoulder almost 10 years ago (Copeland procedure) and it was the best decision I made. I live in Houston, but made the decision to travel to Phoenix because of the number of Copeland procedures he had completed at the time (even more now). I now need my other shoulder replaced (heavy weight lifting in my younger years trashed both) and I am going back to him to make sure it is done right. The shoulder he replaced 10 years ago works great and has been problem free. Tha
Scott Potter in Spring, TX – Dec 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Bailie, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bailie?

While training at several of the most prestigious institutions in the world, Dr. Bailie learned that superior outcomes included high patient satisfaction with minimal complications and directly correlated with the surgeons' high level of integrity, c...

• Sports Medicine