Dr. David Baggett, MD

Dr. David Baggett, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. David Baggett, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Summerville, SC. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

Summerville Primary Care

299 Midland Pkwy # A

Summerville, SC 29485

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Baggett

Dr. Baggett's Experience

Dr. Baggett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Baggett "We see patients from newborns to the very elderly. We promote wellness through encouragement towards a healthy lifestyle. We will often ask patients to come in annually for a complete exam. This is when we review whether all the cancer screens are up to date and assess the patient for any chronic disease. We routinely manage diabetes, high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, as well as a myriad of other conditions. It is never the same on a given day in our office!"

• Dermatologic Surgery
  • Geriatric Medicine
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Baggett does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergic Reaction
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bedsores

• Immunization
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Surgery
  • Vaccination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• University of South Carolina At Columbia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1973
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980

Dr. Baggett has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Baggett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baggett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baggett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baggett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baggett to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Baggett's Performance
in Ridgeway, SC |
This is a follow up on a review I made in Feb 2016. Mistakingly I wrote a review based on a 1 time unpleasant visit to see Dr Baggett. He has been my Dr. for over 30 years and I drive 2 hrs to see him. I have continued to make this drive and always will because of the faith and trust I have in Dr Baggett to provide me with the best possible care at any given time. His staff has proven to be caring in person as well as on the phone. Thank You for being the best!!
Summerville, SC |
My family moved to the area and needed to find a new doctor. We made an appointment with Dr. Baggett and his PA and are extremely happy with the high level of care we received. The staff at Summerville Primary Care is very friendly and willing to assist in a timely manner and ensured our transition to a new provider was seamless. Dr. Baggett and his PA are truly caring and extremely knowledgeable. We are happy to become patients of Dr. Baggett's at Summerville Primary Care.
in Summerville, SC |
I actually look forward to seeing my doctor! Love him!
in Charleston, SC |
I've been a patient of Dr. Baggetts for about six years now, and I honestly look forward to seeing him at my appointment every three months. He is so kind and very understanding. He takes extra time when I need it and always makes me feel like his most important patient.
Bessemer, AL |
At first back in 2000 he was a good fit, especially when Stephanie was his nurse, but since stephanie left it has been downhill. It seems every 6 months he has a new office staff that is poorly trained and extremely rude! It is very bad when you have to tell your doctor several times you are allergic to a medicine he is trying to push, he would push levaquin on me even though I told him several times that medicine had reacted bad on both myself and mother, still he kept trying, horrible Dr.
in Charleston, SC |
Dr. Baggett is a one-of-a-kind, old school, compassionate doctor. Yes, you may have to wait to see him, as he always gives you the time you need. But, should not ever be over an hour, with his newer staff. The old staff would allow him to get behind over 2 hours. If you need to get in and out quickly, ask to see one of his PA's. They are all great!
Summerville, SC |
I requested a new patient appointment with Dr. Baggett. I was asked to arrive 30 minutes prior to my appointment to complete paperwork. I arrived 30 minutes early, had paperwork completed and after waiting for an hour and a half I still had not been seen. At that point, I requested a refund and left. I never saw or met Dr. Baggett. One staff member advised me that it would not be a good fit for me and I should try an urgent care. Unbelievable!
in Lincolnville, SC |
Not only a good Doctor,But a Good Men that been there for Me and My Family sense 01/1995. I Salute Doctor Baggett.
Have you seen Dr. David Baggett, MD?
Are you Dr. Baggett?

Visit Dr. Baggett

Dr. Baggett accepts 6 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina