Dr. David J. Baggett, MD

Dr. David J. Baggett, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 64 years old

We see patients from newborns to the very elderly. We promote wellness through encouragement towards a healthy lifestyle. We will often ask patients to come in annually for a complete exam. This is when we review whether all the cancer screens are up to date and assess the patient for any chronic disease. We routinely manage diabetes, high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, as well as a myriad of other conditions. It is never the same on a given day in our office!Read more

Summerville Primary Care
299 Midland Pkwy # A
Summerville, SC 29485 Get Directions

Dr. Baggett's Experience

See how Dr. Baggett's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Baggett

Dr. Baggett accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Baggett has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Baggett
Dr. Baggett's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (30)
in Charleston, SC |
How this doctor stays in business in beyond my comprehension. I work in the healthcare industry and I can tell you that there are so many bad things wrong here. RXs written wrong, over and over. No followup. Employees talking about other employees. Staff that smell like a cigarette factory. Did I mention the wait? Be prepared to sit for over an hour even though there are very few people waiting. I did see the PA once, she was cool. She should work elsewhere.
in Ladson SC |
I was new to the Summerville area and needed a good family doctor. A neighbor recommended Dr. Leventhal at Dorchester Medical and somehow I ended up with an appointment with Dr. Baggett at Summerville Primary. Very confusing. One office, two doctors. I got there early, as requested, and waited forever to see with doctor. He was nice enough but the staff was terrible. Especially the front office staff. I simply asked how much longer it would be to be seen and I was treated horribly. Wont be back.
Summerville, SC |
I requested a new patient appointment with Dr. Baggett. I was asked to arrive 30 minutes prior to my appointment to complete paperwork. I arrived 30 minutes early, had paperwork completed and after waiting for an hour and a half I still had not been seen. At that point, I requested a refund and left. I never saw or met Dr. Baggett. One staff member advised me that it would not be a good fit for me and I should try an urgent care. Unbelievable!
in Ridgeway, SC |
Dr Baggett has been my Doctor for over 30 years. I have had faith and trust in him all these years as he seen me through many stages of my life. I travel over 2 hrs for an appt as I no longer live in Sville The last few years have seemed different, as though he is too pre-occupied to listen, give advice or provide satisfactory feedback. I leave there feeling more upset than when I walked in. So sad. His staff now, unlike before, is very unfriendly and not often do you see the same face twice
in Lincolnville, SC |
Not only a good Doctor,But a Good Men that been there for Me and My Family sense 01/1995. I Salute Doctor Baggett.
Have you seen Dr. David J. Baggett, MD?
Are you Dr. Baggett?

Dr. Baggett's Care Philosophy

Dr. Baggett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Acne
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Asthma
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bedsores
  • Injuries
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lice
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Otitis Media

Completed in 1978

Completed in 1980

University of South Carolina At Columbia

Graduated in 1973

Dr. Baggett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baggett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatologic Surgery