Dr. David Azouz, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 66

Dr. Azouz

Liposuction Surgery

7777 Forest Ln Ste C802 Dallas, TX 75230

Dr. David Azouz, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Dallas, TX and has over 43 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from McGill U, Fac Med medical school in 1978. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Azouz to book an appointment.

Dr. Azouz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Azouz

Dr. Azouz?
  • Staff friendliness (69)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (67)
  • Office environment (67)
  • Appointment was rushed (5)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (5)
I now love my body!!I highly recommend Dr. Azouz and his staff, They are amazing. I knew from the first time I met them I was in great hands. I'm 6 weeks post op from breast lift and liposuction. I didn't experience any pain and very little discomfort during recovery.
Feb 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. David Azouz and Dr. Soloman Azouz to anyone suffering with lipedema. I knew for many years that something was wrong with how large my legs were, but I did not know what was wrong. I did my own research and when I suspected I had lipedema, I visited Dr. Azouz and he confirmed that I did have it. I was very nervous to discuss the surgery, but went prepared with a list of 15 questions. The doctors took their time to answer everything in detail and reassured me of any worries I may have had. Dr. Azouz removed 10.5 liters of fat from my legs. As of today (5 weeks later), I am down 19 pounds. Both doctors are very personable, informative, professional and attentive. They both called me every day for the first week to check on me. If I had a concern, I called the phone number given and would receive a call almost immediately after. I felt very safe and very well taken care of. This surgery is a big surgery and Dr. Azouz prepared me for what to expect after.
Successful Lipedema Surgery on Legs – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
From the minute we sat down to speak with Dr. Azouz, we were confident we were led to the right doctor. He performed liposuction on my daughter's legs to treat her lipedema. She feels good about herself and I thank Dr. Azouz and his son, Dr. Solomon Azouz for all of their helpful information for her post-op and how to maintain and make healthy choices. I highly recommend both doctors.
Molly Pate – Dec 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
Dr. David Azouz and his staff are highly skilled and professional. I did my research for a few months contemplating having cosmetic ear surgery. From the moment I stepped foot in Dr. Azouz office I was greeted and treated with the utmost kindness. Growing up I had a difficult time with confidence and comments people would make about my appearance. He was very positive and welcoming during every step in the planning, procedure, and followup. After the surgery I feel like a new person! I am very thankful I had a Dr. with the most knowledge and experience. If you are planning on having cosmetic surgery this Doctor is the very best!
luke thompson – Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
After seeing multiple doctors for consultations for breast reduction/lift, we ultimately decided that Dr. Azouz was hands down the best, and we have NO regrets! Him and his team were amazing, and the results even better! Other doctors pushed me to get implants and warned that there is a high probability that I would loose feeling in my nipples. Dr. Azouz gave me the exact results I wanted, without implants and no loss of feeling at all. He is hands down the best!!!
Enav A. – Nov 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
I am so happy I had my ruptured breast implants removed by Dallas plastic surgeon Dr. David Azouz! I hope this helps any person with breast implants that are affecting their quality of life. My implants were put in 50 years ago in another country. They were causing fungal rashes, autoimmune disorders and chronic allergies. I am not so young so was very nervous about surgery. Luckily I found Drs. David and Solomon Azouz on the internet and was impressed by their professionalism and caring manner. The surgery was one of the best decisions of my life and I am very pleased with the outcome. My health improved, my rashes have and I have a new lease on life! Thank you Dr. Azouz!!! You are fantastic plastic surgeons!
R Morrow – Aug 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. David and Solomon Azouz as well as all of the staff. They are extremely knowledgable, caring, and listened attentively to the look I desired. I received a breast augmentation and could not be happier with the results. Dr. Azouz’s recommendation was perfect - they look so natural and feel amazing! The Azouzs were happy to answer any questions I had and made me feel calm and prepared before surgery. Thank you for giving me the confidence and body I’ve always dreamed of!
Brooke Olson – Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
Dr. Azouz performed surgery on my husband’s hand, did an amazing job. Dr. Azouz is very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. Did an absolutely great job on my husband’s hand!???? Don’t look any further he is the DOC!!
Aug 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
I searched for several months for the right surgeon for gynecomastia surgery. After my consultation with Dr. Azouz, I knew I was in the right place. From the moment I stepped into his office he made me feel comfortable and cared for. He was thorough in explaining the process and made sure to answer any and all questions I had. His entire staff was an absolute pleasure to work with, making the process flow smoothly. I can honestly say I felt just as much as ease the day of the surgery as I did leaving the consultation. The entire staff made me comfortable and relaxed through the entire process. I could not be more pleased with the results! Everything that was promised, Dr. Azouz came through for me and then some. I am very grateful to him, his staff, and would recommend ANYONE to him!
Aug 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
I went to Dr David and Solomon for a consult for gynocomastia I had suffered with all my life. They explained in detail what was involved in the surgery and what to expect. They are very caring courteous and polite. I will highly recommend in the future. I will follow up once I’ve healed completely.
Jimmy R Cantu – May 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
First of all, I had a breast reduction and lift 20 years ago. I was never completely happy with it and so went on the search for a plastic surgeon I could trust. I read every review I could find and Dr. Azouz is who I chose to get me fixed up! He not only put my breasts where they needed to be but also did liposuction. He put a figure back on my 60 year old body!! Thanks to him, I can look at myself and be very happy with the results!
May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
I am a mother of 2 and am so thrilled with Dr. Azouz, he gave me my body back! Dr. Azouz worked on my belly, bra strap area and boobs with a mommy makeover and some lipo. For the first time in 10 years I am wearing my before-mommy clothes once again!!! I am so happy with the surgery. Dr. Azouz does phenomenal plastic surgery and I highly recommend him to anyone who is trying to look good an get their body back again. I had seen a bunch of plastic surgeons before meeting him and am so glad that I chose the Dr. Azouzs. Looks totally natural and I am extremely happy. the best!
Feb 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
Dr. Azouz is knowledgeable caring and kind!
D – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
Dr. Azouz is a wonderful plastic surgeon who is very thorough and patient. I feel very comfortable with him and he does amazing work. Highly recommend him!
Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
I have had two trigger thumb surgeries by Dr. David and Sol Azouz and although my fingers were in bad shape, the results were amazing! My thumbs are in perfect shape now and there is no scar. Dr. Azouz and his staff are very experienced and knowledgeable and I would definitely recommend them.
Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
I had the best experience with Drs. David and Sol Azouz with my tummy tuck (liposuction, muscle plication, excess skin removal, and a hernia repair) after losing 130 pounds. Both doctors were very knowledgeable and thorough in talking through the best options for my situation. I had rolls of fat that wouldn’t budge with diet and exercise, and excess sagging skin around my waist and hips. I have poor skin elasticity so the skin wasn’t in the best condition for a procedure like this but they were able to work with that and still achieve the results I wanted. While recovery for a procedure like this is intensive, their no-drain approach made recovery easier than expected. I was skeptical at first, but the results are better than I could have imagined and I love my new figure! I had surgery 2 months ago and have lost 25 pounds (more to come), and am down 3 dress sizes. Their office staff are so encouraging and friendly, and make the whole process a breeze. I would recommend them to anyone!
Dec 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
Overall great experience. I hated my chest and couldn't wear certain shirts and always was self-conscious. Was very easy to get in to meet with Dr. Azouz. Both David and Solomon were there to answer any questions I would have. They examined me and were able to immediately explain that it would be great. Soon after I was able to get the compressions/shirts needed then had the surgery. Pain is manageable (first days after surgery are the hardest so just need rest). The two days after surgery the doctors called me to see how I was doing. Three days after they took off the wraps from surgery and wow it looked amazing (totally different!) it was honestly impressive how well it turned out. It is still a little swollen being only a week or so out from surgery but im amazed by the outcome and could not recommend both the Azouz doctors.
Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
When you have body image issues, it can be harrowing to get naked in front of a doctor. Dr. Azouz was incredibly professional and made me feel comfortable. I did not feel any pressure to get the surgery, he said I should feel confident no matter what decision I made. I ended up getting gynecomastia removal and liposuction. Post surgery and recovery, I look and feel amazing. I cannot believe how well my old clothes fit me. I wish I had seen Dr. Azouz sooner.
Tom Powers – Nov 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
Both Drs. David and Solomon Azouz were involved in my recent surgery to correct complications from cancer treatment received in the past at a major US institution. They addressed the health issues currently involved, resolved the health issues, and corrected beyond what I believed to be possible the aesthetic deformities caused by the past surgery and treatment. Their work was performed with such precision that there was minimal discomfort during this process. They even followed up with me personally by phone over the weekend to assure I was doing well. Having been in the medical industry for most of my career, I have rarely seen a staff so professional and knowledgeable or physicians so caring and skilled. I would highly recommend them for any procedures involving health or aesthetics, or as in my case – both.
Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
Both Dr. Azouz’s and their office staff were fabulous! I can’t say enough good things about them. From the consult, to the surgery and all follow up appointments; they have made it an excellent experience. I have done procedures with other plastic surgeons and none have come close to their results, knowledge, bedside manner and just plain putting you to ease throughout the whole process. Both Dr. Azouz’s personally called to check on me over the weekend. They genuinely care and it shows. I would highly recommend them and plan to use them again in the future myself.
Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Azouz?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery