Dr. David Azouz, MD

Dr. David Azouz, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 62 years old

Dr. Azouz specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Dallas, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Azouz? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Azouz's Experience

See how Dr. Azouz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Azouz

Dr. Azouz accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Azouz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Azouz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Azouz to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Azouz
Dr. Azouz's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (29)
in Dallas |
I will never be able to put into words what Dr. Azouz has done for me. He is an amazing, compassionate doctor and individual, and gave me back my confidence. Dr. Azouz performed liposuction, breast lift and mole removal on me. From the consultation, to the procedure, and after-care, he and his staff treated me with kindness, patience and above bar professionalism. He made sure my concerns, needs, and comfort were foremost 24/7. My results are flawless. What a wonderful experience!
Waxahachie, TX |
Dr Azouz is a top notch surgeon. Everything about this experience has been amazing. He and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. Dr Azouz made sure I knew all of my options, had realistic expextations, and knew what to expect every step of the way. He even calls his patients personally and often during the post op period to make sure all is well. If your considering cosmetic or reconstructive surgery Dr Azouz is the best!
in Surprise, AZ |
My experience with Dr. Azouz was nothing less than world class. I have more work that I want done and I will without a doubt return to this Dr. Let me take you through my experience. . . My husband was deployed, and so I came home to Dallas to visit my mother. After researching surgeons on vitals, google, and realself, i made three consultation appointments. Dr. Azouz was my second, and my last. Not only did his staff and he understand what I wanted, and why I wanted it, but they helped me to
in Long Beach, CA |
Dr.Azouz really cares about his patients, makes best medical decisions by always putting his patient interests above everything else. Dr.Azouz operated on me several times. Dr.Azouz is a surgeon of choice for all my family members. Dr. Azouz is an old school doctor you could trust to get quality results done and at the same time to make you feel great. As far as a surgical skills I would not even compare Dr. Azouz to anyone else. Looking for a Surgeon? Dr. Azouz is the one ? EXCELLENT DOCTOR!
in Dallas, TX |
I had a breast augmentation and liposuction with Dr. Azouz, and I was very happy with the result. Prior to surgery, he worked closely with me to help me determine exactly what I wanted. He listened to me well and made it clear that my satisfaction was his priority. The recovery was not difficult, and the result is very natural looking. He clearly cares a lot about his patients and works hard to make them happy.
Have you seen Dr. David Azouz, MD?
Are you Dr. Azouz?

Compare Dr. Azouz

Dr. Azouz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Azouz has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Azouz's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

McGill University Faculty Of Medicine

Rush Presby St Lukes Hospital

Completed in 1984

University West Ontario

Completed in 1983

Dr. Azouz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Azouz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery