Dr. David Azouz, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 67

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. David Azouz, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Dallas, TX and has over 44 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from McGill U, Fac Med medical school in 1978.

Dr. David Azouz, MD

Liposuction Surgery

7777 Forest Ln Ste C802 Dallas, TX 75230 ()

Dr. Azouz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Azouz

Dr. Azouz

Surgery after weight loss
After being overweight for most of my life, the toll it had taken on my body was very evident. Even after I lost 130 lbs, I was left with persistent gynecomastia, a saggy stomach, and hernia. Drs. David and Sol Azouz we’re awesome and they helped me take that final step to achieve my goals. I had gynecomastia surgery in September 2021 and had abdominoplasty and hernia repair in December 2021. Throughout it all they provided awesome care. They called many times to check on me, scheduled frequent follow ups. and on the couple of occasions where I sent an email they called almost immediately- at no time during the process was I ever left to worry about anything. The fact that there were two doctors allowed them to be available, collaborate on the best results, and shorten my surgery time. They were both always straightforward, caring, and in-synch. And talk about results! I can wear clothes that I could never wear, my weight loss finally shows, and I am more confident.
Duwayne S – Apr 04, 2022
Gynecomastia Master
I have been living with Gynecomastia since I was a teenager. The Dr. and staff answered all my questions swiftly and with great detail. The surgery was not rushed and recovery time very quick. I can finally wear regular shirts instead of baggy shirts and my chest muscles can be seen! If I had to do it all again I would still pick Dr. Azouz
Mar 17, 2022
Gynecomastia expert!!
Dr. Azouz was very thorough in explaining Gynecomastia surgery to me. He did a great job explaining the timeline for the entire process and his staff was always willing to answer any questions. The results are amazing and I highly recommend going to see Dr. Azouz if you are considering Gynecomastia surgery.
  • Appointment was rushed
Mar 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
I had a gynecomastia surgery back in July of 2021. I consulted with a few surgeons 6 months prior before deciding to go through with the procedure. I could not be happier with the results. Dr Azouz suggested a less invasive surgery then the other options I considered and each month as my body healed, my chest looked better and better. 10/10 would recommend.
EE – Jan 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
Dr. David Azouz and Dr. Solomon Azouz were both professional during the consultations/conversations leading up to the day of surgery and provided excellent patient care. Prompt response when I had any questions or concerns as this was my first surgery (gynecomastia & lipo). It has been six months since my surgery and I could not be any happier with their expertise. The results speak for themself and I would recommend their services to family and friends.
Plastic Surgery – Dec 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
Dr. Azouz was recommended to me by someone who knew his work. I’m very thankful for that. I have had gynecomastia since my teen years, and have always been embarrassed by it. I’m in my 60’s, so I wondered if I could still be a candidate for breast reduction. Dr. Azouz assured me that I was. He answered all my questions prior to surgery. After surgery, once I got home, I needed to take one pain pill. That’s it. I’ve taken Acetaminophen a couple of times for very minor pain since. I just got back from my follow up with Dr. Azouz and he revealed the results. They were dramatic! I cannot recommend him more highly.
Jul 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
Definitely would recommend Dr. David and Solomon Azouz for me with gynecomastia. My chest is now flat again and I can now fit clothes in my closet that I haven’t worn in years!
Chris H – Jul 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
Dr. Azouz and his team are fantastic. They are quick and efficient and I am very happy with my surgery experience! Post-op went very smoothly and they were very reachable for the whole process. 10/10
Kendall – Jun 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
I now love my body!!I highly recommend Dr. Azouz and his staff, They are amazing. I knew from the first time I met them I was in great hands. I'm 6 weeks post op from breast lift and liposuction. I didn't experience any pain and very little discomfort during recovery.
Feb 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. David Azouz and Dr. Soloman Azouz to anyone suffering with lipedema. I knew for many years that something was wrong with how large my legs were, but I did not know what was wrong. I did my own research and when I suspected I had lipedema, I visited Dr. Azouz and he confirmed that I did have it. I was very nervous to discuss the surgery, but went prepared with a list of 15 questions. The doctors took their time to answer everything in detail and reassured me of any worries I may have had. Dr. Azouz removed 10.5 liters of fat from my legs. As of today (5 weeks later), I am down 19 pounds. Both doctors are very personable, informative, professional and attentive. They both called me every day for the first week to check on me. If I had a concern, I called the phone number given and would receive a call almost immediately after. I felt very safe and very well taken care of. This surgery is a big surgery and Dr. Azouz prepared me for what to expect after.
Successful Lipedema Surgery on Legs – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
From the minute we sat down to speak with Dr. Azouz, we were confident we were led to the right doctor. He performed liposuction on my daughter's legs to treat her lipedema. She feels good about herself and I thank Dr. Azouz and his son, Dr. Solomon Azouz for all of their helpful information for her post-op and how to maintain and make healthy choices. I highly recommend both doctors.
Molly Pate – Dec 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
Dr. David Azouz and his staff are highly skilled and professional. I did my research for a few months contemplating having cosmetic ear surgery. From the moment I stepped foot in Dr. Azouz office I was greeted and treated with the utmost kindness. Growing up I had a difficult time with confidence and comments people would make about my appearance. He was very positive and welcoming during every step in the planning, procedure, and followup. After the surgery I feel like a new person! I am very thankful I had a Dr. with the most knowledge and experience. If you are planning on having cosmetic surgery this Doctor is the very best!
luke thompson – Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
After seeing multiple doctors for consultations for breast reduction/lift, we ultimately decided that Dr. Azouz was hands down the best, and we have NO regrets! Him and his team were amazing, and the results even better! Other doctors pushed me to get implants and warned that there is a high probability that I would loose feeling in my nipples. Dr. Azouz gave me the exact results I wanted, without implants and no loss of feeling at all. He is hands down the best!!!
Enav A. – Nov 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
I am so happy I had my ruptured breast implants removed by Dallas plastic surgeon Dr. David Azouz! I hope this helps any person with breast implants that are affecting their quality of life. My implants were put in 50 years ago in another country. They were causing fungal rashes, autoimmune disorders and chronic allergies. I am not so young so was very nervous about surgery. Luckily I found Drs. David and Solomon Azouz on the internet and was impressed by their professionalism and caring manner. The surgery was one of the best decisions of my life and I am very pleased with the outcome. My health improved, my rashes have and I have a new lease on life! Thank you Dr. Azouz!!! You are fantastic plastic surgeons!
R Morrow – Aug 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. David and Solomon Azouz as well as all of the staff. They are extremely knowledgable, caring, and listened attentively to the look I desired. I received a breast augmentation and could not be happier with the results. Dr. Azouz’s recommendation was perfect - they look so natural and feel amazing! The Azouzs were happy to answer any questions I had and made me feel calm and prepared before surgery. Thank you for giving me the confidence and body I’ve always dreamed of!
Brooke Olson – Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
Dr. Azouz performed surgery on my husband’s hand, did an amazing job. Dr. Azouz is very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. Did an absolutely great job on my husband’s hand!???? Don’t look any further he is the DOC!!
Aug 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
I searched for several months for the right surgeon for gynecomastia surgery. After my consultation with Dr. Azouz, I knew I was in the right place. From the moment I stepped into his office he made me feel comfortable and cared for. He was thorough in explaining the process and made sure to answer any and all questions I had. His entire staff was an absolute pleasure to work with, making the process flow smoothly. I can honestly say I felt just as much as ease the day of the surgery as I did leaving the consultation. The entire staff made me comfortable and relaxed through the entire process. I could not be more pleased with the results! Everything that was promised, Dr. Azouz came through for me and then some. I am very grateful to him, his staff, and would recommend ANYONE to him!
Aug 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
I went to Dr David and Solomon for a consult for gynocomastia I had suffered with all my life. They explained in detail what was involved in the surgery and what to expect. They are very caring courteous and polite. I will highly recommend in the future. I will follow up once I’ve healed completely.
Jimmy R Cantu – May 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
First of all, I had a breast reduction and lift 20 years ago. I was never completely happy with it and so went on the search for a plastic surgeon I could trust. I read every review I could find and Dr. Azouz is who I chose to get me fixed up! He not only put my breasts where they needed to be but also did liposuction. He put a figure back on my 60 year old body!! Thanks to him, I can look at myself and be very happy with the results!
May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?
I am a mother of 2 and am so thrilled with Dr. Azouz, he gave me my body back! Dr. Azouz worked on my belly, bra strap area and boobs with a mommy makeover and some lipo. For the first time in 10 years I am wearing my before-mommy clothes once again!!! I am so happy with the surgery. Dr. Azouz does phenomenal plastic surgery and I highly recommend him to anyone who is trying to look good an get their body back again. I had seen a bunch of plastic surgeons before meeting him and am so glad that I chose the Dr. Azouzs. Looks totally natural and I am extremely happy. the best!
Feb 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Azouz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Azouz?