Dr. David Azouz, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. David Azouz, MD

Dr. David Azouz, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Azouz is affiliated with Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Azouz's Experience

See how Dr. Azouz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Azouz

Dr. Azouz accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Azouz is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Azouz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Azouz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Azouz to family and friends
Dr. Azouz's Performance
Frisco, TX |
If I could imagine an ideal experience with an ideal physician, it would be Dr. Azouz. I have never met anyone in any medical specialty who is as genuinely committed to his craft as this man. From the initial consultation through the follow up visits, Dr. Azouz was consistent in his attention to detail and personable bedside manner. I chose Dr. Azouz for gynecomastia revision and he went above and beyond in correcting my condition.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Azouz is a knowledgeable and skilled doctor and surgeon across the board. He found a mass in my groin (missed by all other doctors I had visited!) and surgically removed it the next morning. He's compassionate and reassuring (especially in the OR!) a and truly cares about his patients. His office staff is great, too. I never had to wait for my appointments, and I received multiple calls from his office to check up on me after the surgery.
Dallas, TX |
Beware of this surgeon, may be dishonest during treatment. May also do poor work, as well as not very good beside manner. Does not give much information about post treatment.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Azouz Is amazing! He has absolutely changed my life, I will forever be grateful to him and his caring staff for taking such good care of me. When I look at myself now I still can't believe it's me! THANK YOU DR. AZOUZ!!!!!!!!
in Rockwall, TX |
Wonderful experience! Dr. Azouz and staff have taken great care of me. I was involved in a dog attack in October and need surgery on my face. He is very kind and gentle and I felt like I was a family member. He explained everything before and during the surgery itself. I was really impressed when he called me the day after surgery. Unfortunately I missed that call. He left me a nice message and then called me again the next day(Sunday)! Thank you Dr. Azouz and staff!
in Dallas, TX |
I accidentally amputated part of my finger and my whole fingernail with a belt sander. Dr. Azouz is the only person I considered to reconstruct it. He is one of the best surgeons that I have ever known. During my 60 years, I have had and worked with many physicians. Whether as a patient or colleague, Dr. Azouz has the best bedside manner I have seen. He has the great ability to make anyone feel at ease about their procedure and care. He shows genuine compassion for his patients.
in Dallas, TX |
From the moment I first walked into Dr. Azouz's office, I was treated with care and respect. I was quite nervous to meet with a surgeon to discuss labiaplasty but Dr. Azouz put my fears at ease. The surgery went great! I was called and checked up on regularly after the surgery which was very comforting. Its been 5 weeks since my surgery and I am feeling great. I'm so glad I finally went through with this procedure since it is something I had wanted to do for many years!
in Richardson, TX |
My experience with Dr. Azouz was exactly what I hoped to find in a physician. In addition to his expert training and education, He was kind, patient, and did not hestitate to answer my questions. I was ecstatic with my surgery results, he is a true artist! His office staff is extremely nice and very professional and I would recommend Dr. Azouz to anyone needing a great plastic surgeon. I can't thank him and his office staff enough!11
in Dallas |
I will never be able to put into words what Dr. Azouz has done for me. He is an amazing, compassionate doctor and individual, and gave me back my confidence. Dr. Azouz performed liposuction, breast lift and mole removal on me. From the consultation, to the procedure, and after-care, he and his staff treated me with kindness, patience and above bar professionalism. He made sure my concerns, needs, and comfort were foremost 24/7. My results are flawless. What a wonderful experience!
Waxahachie, TX |
Dr Azouz is a top notch surgeon. Everything about this experience has been amazing. He and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. Dr Azouz made sure I knew all of my options, had realistic expextations, and knew what to expect every step of the way. He even calls his patients personally and often during the post op period to make sure all is well. If your considering cosmetic or reconstructive surgery Dr Azouz is the best!
in Surprise, AZ |
My experience with Dr. Azouz was nothing less than world class. I have more work that I want done and I will without a doubt return to this Dr. Let me take you through my experience. . . My husband was deployed, and so I came home to Dallas to visit my mother. After researching surgeons on vitals, google, and realself, i made three consultation appointments. Dr. Azouz was my second, and my last. Not only did his staff and he understand what I wanted, and why I wanted it, but they helped me to
in Long Beach, CA |
Dr.Azouz really cares about his patients, makes best medical decisions by always putting his patient interests above everything else. Dr.Azouz operated on me several times. Dr.Azouz is a surgeon of choice for all my family members. Dr. Azouz is an old school doctor you could trust to get quality results done and at the same time to make you feel great. As far as a surgical skills I would not even compare Dr. Azouz to anyone else. Looking for a Surgeon? Dr. Azouz is the one ? EXCELLENT DOCTOR!
in Dallas, TX |
I had a breast augmentation and liposuction with Dr. Azouz, and I was very happy with the result. Prior to surgery, he worked closely with me to help me determine exactly what I wanted. He listened to me well and made it clear that my satisfaction was his priority. The recovery was not difficult, and the result is very natural looking. He clearly cares a lot about his patients and works hard to make them happy.
Have you seen Dr. David Azouz, MD?
Are you Dr. Azouz?

Compare Dr. Azouz

Dr. Azouz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Azouz has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Azouz's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

McGill University Faculty Of Medicine

Rush Presby St Lukes Hospital

Completed in 1984

University West Ontario

Completed in 1983

Dr. Azouz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Azouz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery