Dr. David M. Auerbach, MD

Dr. David M. Auerbach, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 54 years old

Learn about this Doctor

At the Southern California Orthopedic Institute, we are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. In addition, we serve as a leading educator of orthopedic surgery technique to surgeons around the world.Read more

Dr. Auerbach's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Auerbach's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Auerbach

Dr. Auerbach accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Auerbach has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Auerbach
Dr. Auerbach's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (31)
in West Hills, CA |
Dr David Auerbach not only has a terrible bed side manner but his treatment of my elbow tendinitis was useless. It cost me $203.58 out of pocket for his treatment which was a complete waste of time and money. In addition, he padded the bill by ordering and ultrasound and an X-Ray for a condition that was obviously tendinitis. His cortisone shot might as well have been pure water since it was completely ineffective. I strongly advise any patients avoid him and find another orthopedist.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I went in because I had suspected that I dislocated my shoulder. He answered a personal phone call while he was in the examining room with me. He never asked where I was feeling pain. Instead of addressing my elbow he pretty much ignored me and what I was trying to tell him while he fiddled on the computer. I felt so disrespected. He never addressed what happened with my elbow.
in Makawao, HI |
Dr. Auerbach took care of my rotator cuff problem without surgery. I was unable to lift my arm or get dressed without help for many months. I tried acupuncture, body work, yoga, everything non-Western-medicine first, to no avail. Dr. Auerbach examined & xrayed & identified a rotator cuff issue. He prescribed P.T. and a cortisone shot. First cortisone shot worked for a few months, then the pain came back. Second cortisone shot did the trick. I'm pain free and fully functional for 3 yrs now.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Would not recommend this doctor as he has an unfriendly attitude and over all poor bedside manner. You cannot reach anyone easily and his voicemails are responded to in order of importance rather than a timely fashion. He genuinely does not really seem to care all that much about his patients and their health needs. Also had me waiting for an hour to see him.
Have you seen Dr. David M. Auerbach, MD?
Are you Dr. Auerbach?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.