Dr. David Auerbach, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. David Auerbach, MD

Dr. David Auerbach, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Van Nuys, CA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Auerbach is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center, Simi Valley Hospital and Northridge Hospital Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Auerbach's Care Philosophy

At the Southern California Orthopedic Institute, we are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. In addition, we serve as a leading educator of orthopedic surgery technique to surgeons around the world.

Dr. Auerbach's Experience

See how Dr. Auerbach's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Auerbach

Dr. Auerbach accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Auerbach is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Auerbach has admitting privileges.

Dr. Auerbach's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Auerbach to family and friends
    2.2
    Dr. Auerbach's Performance
    Inglewood, CA |
    Saw Dr. Auerbach last August for my broken elbow. He was very nice and put me at ease. He even used humor during our visit and was genuine in his concern for what happened to me. I felt so comfortable with him that I asked him about a ganglion cyst on my wrist. He suggested surgery. I had to postpone for several months but when I emailed the scheduling nurse, I got an immediate response and just had my surgery yesterday. No forgetting me in the shuffle. They are prompt and professional.
    in West Hills, CA |
    Dr David Auerbach not only has a terrible bed side manner but his treatment of my elbow tendinitis was useless. It cost me $203.58 out of pocket for his treatment which was a complete waste of time and money. In addition, he padded the bill by ordering and ultrasound and an X-Ray for a condition that was obviously tendinitis. His cortisone shot might as well have been pure water since it was completely ineffective. I strongly advise any patients avoid him and find another orthopedist.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I went in because I had suspected that I dislocated my shoulder. He answered a personal phone call while he was in the examining room with me. He never asked where I was feeling pain. Instead of addressing my elbow he pretty much ignored me and what I was trying to tell him while he fiddled on the computer. I felt so disrespected. He never addressed what happened with my elbow.
    in Makawao, HI |
    Dr. Auerbach took care of my rotator cuff problem without surgery. I was unable to lift my arm or get dressed without help for many months. I tried acupuncture, body work, yoga, everything non-Western-medicine first, to no avail. Dr. Auerbach examined & xrayed & identified a rotator cuff issue. He prescribed P.T. and a cortisone shot. First cortisone shot worked for a few months, then the pain came back. Second cortisone shot did the trick. I'm pain free and fully functional for 3 yrs now.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Would not recommend this doctor as he has an unfriendly attitude and over all poor bedside manner. You cannot reach anyone easily and his voicemails are responded to in order of importance rather than a timely fashion. He genuinely does not really seem to care all that much about his patients and their health needs. Also had me waiting for an hour to see him.
    Have you seen Dr. David Auerbach, MD?
    Are you Dr. Auerbach?

Dr. Auerbach's Care Philosophy

Dr. Auerbach's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Auerbach has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Auerbach's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1983

• California Orthopaedic Association, Member

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
    • Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery

Dr. Auerbach does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Auerbach and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.