Dr. David B. Auerbach, DO

Dr. David B. Auerbach, DO

Ophthalmology | Male | 49 years old

Dr. Auerbach specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Maitland, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Auerbach? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Auerbach's Experience

See how Dr. Auerbach's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Auerbach

Dr. Auerbach accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Auerbach has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Auerbach's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Auerbach to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Auerbach
Dr. Auerbach's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (101)
Dr. Auerbach Says:

Thank you for your feedback. We want to provide the highest quality of eye care to our patients by meeting their individual needs through the dedication of our caring staff.

in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Auerbach is the BEST! in September, I noticed that my eye sight was deteriorating. Nervous and scared, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Auerbach and through a series of tests and a MRI, it was determined that I had a Pituitary Gland Tumor which was affecting my sight. He reissued me everything would be fine and referred me to the best Neurosurgeon in the Southeast, Dr. Melvin Field. A month after my surgery, I am recovering well and my eye sight has greatly improved! Praise Jesus!
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Auerbach is a high energy, focused and uplifting physician who delivers patient care in the most professional manner. He works in a facility properly equipped and staffed using up-to-date techniques and medical awareness. Obviously skilled he will take the time to listen, explain procedures in terms that are readily understood and is sensitive to anxiety. Following each visit to Dr. Auerbach or to members of his staff, I leave feeling that I have been provided the best medical care.
in Winter Park, FL |
in Orlando, FL |
In August and September 2016 I had cataract surgery performed on both my eyes by Dr. Auerbach. I am extremely grateful and can now see perfectly in both eyes. I have no need to wear glasses anymore except to read. Dr. Auerbach was very professional and kept me informed of my progress at every level. He took the time to explain all my questions. I am very confident knowing that Dr. Auerbach will always be there for my eyes and will highly recommend him to all my friends.
Thank you for the five star rating and the kind words. It is great to hear that we met your expectations. Enjoy your new vision!
in Winter Springs, FL |
Dr. Auerbach performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes and I couldn’t be happier. He is the ultimate professional and an excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend him to everyone who is considering cataract surgery.
Thank you for your kind referral. It is wonderful to hear how happy you are with your new vision!
in Oviedo, FL |
I had cataract surgery and laser astigmatism correction on both eyes. The outcomes were outstanding. I haven't seen this well in over 20 years. Dr. Auerbach is the consummate professional. He provided the best of care and was compassionate at all times. He and his excellent staff went out of their way to provide first class treatment. He and the surgical coordinators and staff were very proficient and thorough and provided fantastic adjunctive support. I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Auerbach.
Thank you for the exceptional review and 5 star rating. We hope you enjoy your new vision!
in Casselberry |
I would highly recommend Dr.Auerbach for cataract removal and lens implant. As nervous as i was to have work done on my eyes, he and his staff made everything flow in a calm, relaxed,even humorus way. Their professionalism is at the top of the curve.Thank you all very much!
Thank you for your kind remarks. We appreciate the feedback!
Kissimmee, FL |
Dr. Auerbach is considered one of the top neuro-opthomologists in Orlando. He understood my case and was very helpful answering my questions.
Thank you for the kind feedback. We are pleased we were able to meet you individual needs.
in Longwood, FL |
All the staff at Eye Physicians of Central Florida were wonderful. From the moment you walk in there is a greeter to get you to were you need to go. Staff was very friendly and helpful. No long waiting from your appointment time as a matter of fact I was called back 5 minutes before my scheduled time. Everything was explained and Dr. Auerbach was very friendly and helpful. Thank you to all the staff..
Thank you for the kind words and referral of our office! We love to hear that we met all your expectations. Thank you again!
in Apopka, FL |
He and his staff are terrific. I had cataract surgery on both eyes. I could not be more pleased with the service I received and the quality of my eyesight, I highly recommend.
Thank you for the five star rating. We appreciate the feedback. Enjoy your new improved eyesight!
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
Dr.Auerbach was the perfect choice for my cataract surgery. He explained the entire procedure, discussing how and why each test would be performed and what to expect in every step. I felt complete confidence in him and his staff. Thanks to the entire staff and Dr.. Auerbach,
Thank you for entrusting us with your eyecare needs. We appreciate your kind words and feedback.
in Apopka, FL |
Recently I completed my second cataract surgery with Dr Auerbach. It was a great experience with exceptional attention paid to the patient. It is great seeing well again.
Thank you for the kind words of feeback about your experience at our office. We appreciate you!
in longwood, FL |
I had cataract surgery on my right eye by dr. auerbach 3 weeks ago.I cant wait to get the left eye done.I can see everything so clear, He is the best .
in Longwood, FL |
Dr. A conducted my laser cataract surgery in a professional, timely, and personal manner. The results are awesome. I haven't seen this well since I was 13, too many years ago. Kudos to the doctor.
Thank you for taking the time to offer your review. We appreciate the 5 star rating and hope you enjoy your new improved vision!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Auerbach did a great job on my cataract surgery. I can see great now! He is always very pleasant and professional.
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
I recently had cataract surgery along with lens implants. The entire experience was great and the results are amazing. 20/20 and happy to be glasses-free. Dr. Auerbach and his entire staff are consummate professionals. They also have the personal touch. One is treated very well at Central Florida Eye Physicians. Don't put off that visit any longer. Go and be transformed.
in Altamonte Springs |
He is very professional, courteous and very knowledgeable.
in Titusville, FL |
Dr. Auerbach replaced both lens due to cataracts. I do not need glasses and my vision is at 20/20. Excellent Doctor, he cares about his patients, and does not rush. He takes the time and listened to all of my concerns.
Have you seen Dr. David B. Auerbach, DO?

Compare Dr. Auerbach

Dr. Auerbach says...

Dr. Auerbach's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Auerbach has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Auerbach's Board Certifications

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

Completed in 1999

Wills Eye Hospital

Completed in 1998

State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook

Dr. Auerbach does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Auerbach and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Glaucoma Surgery
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.