Ophthalmology  |
Dr. David Auerbach, DO
Dr. David Auerbach, DO is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Maitland, FL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Auerbach is affiliated with Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, Florida Hospital Orlando and Orlando Regional Medical Center.

790 Concourse Pkwy S Ste 200

Maitland, FL 32751

• AARP
  • Advantica
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems

Learn about Dr. Auerbach

Dr. Auerbach's Experience

Dr. Auerbach's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

• Pavilion Of Voochees
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Wills Eye Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Auerbach has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Auerbach does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Auerbach and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Auerbach's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Auerbach to family and friends
Dr. Auerbach Says:

Thank you for your feedback. We want to provide the highest quality of eye care to our patients by meeting their individual needs through the dedication of our caring staff.

Dr. Auerbach's Performance
Sarasota, FL |
Very dissatisfied. My 24 y.old son developed ptosis, very worrisome problem. Drove from Sarasota because of good credentials. Big mistake! Was misdiagnosed as having an infection, did expensive unnesessary surgery ( tiny wart on eyelid). Charged over $600 for nothing. Send away without solving the problem or follow up.
We apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Please give us the opportunity to correct the situation by calling our office and speaking to Diane our office manager. You are important to us and we would like to hear more about your appointment.
in Altamonte Springs |
I went to see Dr. Auerbach to address an early onset cataract as a result of two prior surgical procedures (by other doctors) that went bad and left me legally blind in one eye. I had trepidation about going under the knife again but was immediately eased by Dr. Auerbach's confidence, compassion, skills and expediency at each visit. The surgery went better than I expected - he improved my visual clarity and distance vision. The office staff is cheerful, efficient and wait times are short.
We are thrilled to hear your vision has improved. Thank you for entrusting us with your eye care needs. We appreciate all the feedback.
in Sanford Fl |
Great experience No Problems No Pain Great Staff
Thank you for the five star rating. We appreciate you!
in Maitland, Florida |
I couldn't have been more pleased with my entire experience. My surgery went exactly as expected; there were no surprises. The staff was friendly and attentive.
Thank you for your feedback. It is our goal to meet or exceed our patient's expectations and it sounds like we were successful. Thank you again.
in Sanford, Fl. |
I recently had cataract surg. I can't believe how much my vision has improved. Colors are crisp and sharp. The entire procedure was over in 35 min. Dr. Auerbach is very professional as is his entire staff. The staff is courteous and goes the extra mile to put you at ease. Carissa the surgery coordinator takes great care to answer all your questions. They also have a list of info and a schedule to follow for the eye drops. Dr. sorry for only 5 stars, you are all at least a 10 star "operation" Tks
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience at our office. We are thrilled to hear you wanted to give us a 10 star rating. Enjoy your new vision and thanks again for your kind words!
in Kissimmee, FL |
At age 69, after cataract operations in both eyes by Dr. Auerbach, I see better than I have in my whole life. Dr. Auerbach's office is efficient, professional and friendly.
We are excited to hear you are enjoying your new vision! Thank you for the 5 star rating and kind words.
in Orlando, FL |
Since I am blind in one eye, I was very nervous about my cataract surgery. Dr Auerbach assured me and made me feel secure with my surgery. Everything went well and I can see so much better... thank you dr. Auerbach!!
Thank you for your personal referral. We are thrilled to hear you are seeing better. Thank you again!
in Orlando, FL |
Professional, knowledgeable, excellent dr/patient communication
Thank you for the five star rating! We appreciate the feedback.
in Winter Garden, FL |
Dr. Auerbach did my Cataract Surgery. Dr. Auerbach is one of, if not the best doctor I have gone to in my 69 years. He is very professional, as is his staff and makes you very comfortable with his explanation of the procedure before and after. I would highly recommend Dr. Auerbach.
Thank you for your kind words and 5 star rating! Our goal is to meet and or exceed your expectations. Thanks again!
in Orlando Fl |
Had cataract surgery. Post cataract concerns were not addressed seriously. The Dr is in and out in 5 minutes and I always feel rushed.
I am sorry we fell short on meeting your expectations. You are important to us, please call our office and ask to speak with our practice administrator or office manager so we can address this.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Auerbach is the BEST! in September, I noticed that my eye sight was deteriorating. Nervous and scared, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Auerbach and through a series of tests and a MRI, it was determined that I had a Pituitary Gland Tumor which was affecting my sight. He reissued me everything would be fine and referred me to the best Neurosurgeon in the Southeast, Dr. Melvin Field. A month after my surgery, I am recovering well and my eye sight has greatly improved! Praise Jesus!
It is wonderful to hear that you are recovering well and seeing better. Thank you for the kind words and feedback. We appreciate you.
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Auerbach is a high energy, focused and uplifting physician who delivers patient care in the most professional manner. He works in a facility properly equipped and staffed using up-to-date techniques and medical awareness. Obviously skilled he will take the time to listen, explain procedures in terms that are readily understood and is sensitive to anxiety. Following each visit to Dr. Auerbach or to members of his staff, I leave feeling that I have been provided the best medical care.
Thank you for the 5 star rating. We strive to offer the most advanced technology available for our patients. It is great to hear we met your expectations. Thank you again.
in Winter Park, FL |
Thank you for taking the time to offer us your feedback. We appreciate you and your kind words.
in Orlando, FL |
In August and September 2016 I had cataract surgery performed on both my eyes by Dr. Auerbach. I am extremely grateful and can now see perfectly in both eyes. I have no need to wear glasses anymore except to read. Dr. Auerbach was very professional and kept me informed of my progress at every level. He took the time to explain all my questions. I am very confident knowing that Dr. Auerbach will always be there for my eyes and will highly recommend him to all my friends.
Thank you for the five star rating and the kind words. It is great to hear that we met your expectations. Enjoy your new vision!
in Winter Springs, FL |
Dr. Auerbach performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes and I couldn’t be happier. He is the ultimate professional and an excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend him to everyone who is considering cataract surgery.
Thank you for your kind referral. It is wonderful to hear how happy you are with your new vision!
in Oviedo, FL |
I had cataract surgery and laser astigmatism correction on both eyes. The outcomes were outstanding. I haven't seen this well in over 20 years. Dr. Auerbach is the consummate professional. He provided the best of care and was compassionate at all times. He and his excellent staff went out of their way to provide first class treatment. He and the surgical coordinators and staff were very proficient and thorough and provided fantastic adjunctive support. I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Auerbach.
Thank you for the exceptional review and 5 star rating. We hope you enjoy your new vision!
in Casselberry |
I would highly recommend Dr.Auerbach for cataract removal and lens implant. As nervous as i was to have work done on my eyes, he and his staff made everything flow in a calm, relaxed,even humorus way. Their professionalism is at the top of the curve.Thank you all very much!
Thank you for your kind remarks. We appreciate the feedback!
Kissimmee, FL |
Dr. Auerbach is considered one of the top neuro-opthomologists in Orlando. He understood my case and was very helpful answering my questions.
Thank you for the kind feedback. We are pleased we were able to meet you individual needs.
in Longwood, FL |
All the staff at Eye Physicians of Central Florida were wonderful. From the moment you walk in there is a greeter to get you to were you need to go. Staff was very friendly and helpful. No long waiting from your appointment time as a matter of fact I was called back 5 minutes before my scheduled time. Everything was explained and Dr. Auerbach was very friendly and helpful. Thank you to all the staff..
Thank you for the kind words and referral of our office! We love to hear that we met all your expectations. Thank you again!
in Apopka, FL |
He and his staff are terrific. I had cataract surgery on both eyes. I could not be more pleased with the service I received and the quality of my eyesight, I highly recommend.
Thank you for the five star rating. We appreciate the feedback. Enjoy your new improved eyesight!
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
Dr.Auerbach was the perfect choice for my cataract surgery. He explained the entire procedure, discussing how and why each test would be performed and what to expect in every step. I felt complete confidence in him and his staff. Thanks to the entire staff and Dr.. Auerbach,
Thank you for entrusting us with your eyecare needs. We appreciate your kind words and feedback.
in Apopka, FL |
Recently I completed my second cataract surgery with Dr Auerbach. It was a great experience with exceptional attention paid to the patient. It is great seeing well again.
Thank you for the kind words of feeback about your experience at our office. We appreciate you!
in longwood, FL |
I had cataract surgery on my right eye by dr. auerbach 3 weeks ago.I cant wait to get the left eye done.I can see everything so clear, He is the best .
in Longwood, FL |
Dr. A conducted my laser cataract surgery in a professional, timely, and personal manner. The results are awesome. I haven't seen this well since I was 13, too many years ago. Kudos to the doctor.
Thank you for taking the time to offer your review. We appreciate the 5 star rating and hope you enjoy your new improved vision!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Auerbach did a great job on my cataract surgery. I can see great now! He is always very pleasant and professional.
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
I recently had cataract surgery along with lens implants. The entire experience was great and the results are amazing. 20/20 and happy to be glasses-free. Dr. Auerbach and his entire staff are consummate professionals. They also have the personal touch. One is treated very well at Central Florida Eye Physicians. Don't put off that visit any longer. Go and be transformed.
in Altamonte Springs |
He is very professional, courteous and very knowledgeable.
in Titusville, FL |
Dr. Auerbach replaced both lens due to cataracts. I do not need glasses and my vision is at 20/20. Excellent Doctor, he cares about his patients, and does not rush. He takes the time and listened to all of my concerns.
Have you seen Dr. David Auerbach, DO?

Visit Dr. Auerbach

Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
    Basic HMO
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
    Blue Care HMO
    Blue Select
  • CHAMPVA
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Employer Group PPO
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA