Dr. David Arthurs, DO

Dr. David Arthurs, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. David Arthurs, DO is a family medicine specialist in Kailua Kona, HI and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg in 1983 and specializes in family medicine.Read his story

75-5870 Walua Rd Ste 200

Kailua Kona, HI 96740

• Hawaii Medical Assurance Association (HMAA)
  • Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Arthurs

Dr. Arthurs' Experience

Dr. Arthurs' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Arthurs' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Arthurs "I grew up in rural Pennsylvania, met my wife in college in the South and traveled to the West to enjoy the beautiful mountains and coast. After medical school and residency, we ended up in Idaho where we raised our 3 daughters and enjoyed family camping and ski trips. After 18 years of practice, we moved to Hawaii when our kids were in college to start a new chapter in our lives. We love the outdoors - the ocean, the mountains, the forests. We enjoy animals - our horses, our dogs, a cat and fish. Our 3 daughters have moved to Hawaii and we have 4 grandchildren! We feel blessed by God and want to share His love by providing good quality medical care in this beautiful place we are "lucky" to live in."

This content was provided by Dr. Arthurs "I believe in treating the person as a whole person and care about the person's physical, emotional and spiritual health. We have a team approach with a nurse who will help you with coordinating your care and accessing resources in the community. We want to know you as a person so when you do need us when you're sick, we are better able to meet your needs."

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

• Calif State U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Pacific Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Altoona Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Arthurs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Arthurs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arthurs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Arthurs' Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arthurs to family and friends

Dr. Arthurs' Performance

Dr. Arthurs Says:
"

Thank you for reviewing us.  If you ever have any concerns or suggestions about how we can improve at our office, please email us or join our Family and Patient Advisory Council.  We want to provide you with an excellent experience partnering in your health management together.

"

Poor customer service by the staff. I have been a patient for over 12 years. The new practice expansion lead to hiring very inexperienced and unprofessional staff. I was prescribed the WRONG medication and the staff refused to listen or allow me to speak to the doctor. Neither my advocate...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Arthurs has been my doctor for about 10 years. He's always easy to see and in my opinion (as a 35 year health care worker) a very caring and compassionate physician. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option