Dermatologic Surgery  |
Dr. David Amron, MD
As Founder and Medical Director of The Roxbury Institute, Dr. David Amron is a dermatologic surgeon who has spent 22 years focusing on a comprehensive and customized approach with his philosophy of "the patient always comes first."

450 N Roxbury Dr Ste 400

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Learn about Dr. Amron

See how frequently Dr. Amron performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psoriasis

Dr. Amron's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Amron "Under his medical direction at The Roxbury Institute, Dr. Amron leads a highly-specialized team of experts that embrace his philosophy and approach to patient care. This team of experts includes: Dr. Jaime Schwartz, Director of Body Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Jennifer Ahdout, Director of Cosmetic and Medical Dermatology, Dr. Jonathan Sykes, Director of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Sara Whitney, Director of Naturopathic Medicine, Dr. Mickey Karram, Director of Gynecological Surgery and Dr. Thomas Connelly, Director of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry. Each provider brings extensive experience to The Roxbury Institute, in addition to a multi-faceted background including academic and educational positions at leading universities, medical research and clinical trials,as well as various community outreach programs."

• Dermatologic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Lipedema
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Liposuction
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Revision Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Los Angeles
  • Cedars Sinai Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • University Ca San Diego Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Amron has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Amron does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amron and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Amron's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amron to family and friends
Dr. Amron's Performance
in Clarksburg, MD |
Life changing experience with Dr. Amron. 3 surgeries to treat my Lipedema. He is very empathetic and understands how emotional Lipedema can be. . He removed the lippy fat and in a short time I can already see results. The circumferential approach is definitely a plus. I felt him working almost on every inch of my legs to shape them. I am very happy with the results. He has an awesome team. Everyone in his practice is very attentive and caring. I highly reccomend Dr. Amron.
in Surfside, CA |
Dr Amron changed my life. I don't think anything would sum up what an amazing gift this man has for helping and correcting Lipodema patients. I came all the way from South Africa. It was the most daunting journey ever and I don't think any Dr would ever have been able to give me so much love and support like Dr Amron did. He is incredible. My wish is that more Dr's will step up and start to support Dr Amron in his quest to cure Lipodema. Dr Amron is truly a superhero for Lipodema sufferers.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I would recommend my friends and family to see Dr. Amron because he is so caring and takes his time to review everything before he treats you. I am new to cosmetic treatments and after consulting with him, I knew this experience was going to be a unique one. He reviews your face in its entirety, lets you know what he sees and then formulates a plan for you. That's nice seeing other doctors want to get it done and head to their next patient. His staff is very caring and welcoming as well.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Recently I had a consult with Dr Amron and was in awe of his approach. I was interested in liposuction of some areas that I have been having trouble losing weight. In his consultation, he took the time to explain his overall view of the body and proportion, then went on to explain his assessment of me-offering options for both non-surgical and surgical in addition to some lifestyle advice. I have not had that type of appointment by any other doctor ever. I was very impressed !
in Holladay, UT |
Dr. Amron is the most genuine, kind doctor I have ever met. He truly cares about his patients and their well being and helping others on their weight loss struggles. I first hand witnessed this and have the most confidence in him with my body and health. The Roxbury Institute is so welcoming and has an amazing staff, it felt like a family! I highly recommend his services to anyone looking to have a amazing personal experience!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have deep gratitude for what Dr. Amron was able to do for me. I have stage 4 Lipedema and needed 5 liposuction surgeries. Dr. Amron was carrying and respectful from the start, always wanting to help me by removing the lippy fat and improving my life. 5 surgeries later, I am lipedema pain-free. My legs feel feather-light, and my aesthetic improvement is far better than I ever expected. I’m grateful to Dr Amron for his fabulous liposuction mastery and his compassion for those of us with Lipedema
in Dallas, TX |
Highly recommend Dr. Amron! I've had two operations with him and both went very smoothly. I was quite anxious the first time, but he and his staff calmed all concerns and made it as pleasant as can be! If you're considering a treatment or procedure, just schedule a consultation and I doubt you'll want to go with anyone else after!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I was misdiagnose with LymphEdema for 12 years and had 5 unnecessary surgeries. Finally when I was diagnosed with Lipedema I could not find a surgeon to perform surgery on me. I was told my condition would worsen and I would be in a wheelchair within 6 months. Then, I found Dr. Amron online and he was highly rated. He was willing to perform surgery and give me my life back. He is an amazing caring doctor, who dedicates his work to Lipedema patients. Thanks to him I have my life back.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Amron is patient, kind, and empathetic. I have seen quite a few physicians who have not been of the same caliber as Dr. Amron and have shown far less attention, guidance, and patience. I was overwhelmed at how safe, cared for, and welcome I felt in his care. Even in one of his busiest seasons, he listened intently, always answering my questions in full detail, and laughing with me when I needed it most. I can't be more pleased.
in Canfield, OH |
I went to Dr. Amron for the WAL assisted tumescent liposuction for Lipodema. I was a stage 2+. There are no words that can express my gratitude and thankfulness to Dr. Amron and his wonderful staff. He had great care and concern for my well being and took the time to explain everything about the procedure. He is a beautiful person and surgeon inside and out. There was no doubt that I made the right decision. I am almost 2 months post-opt and have great results and they will get even better.
in Van Nuys, CA |
Very accommodating, friendly and knowledgable. Would recommend to anyone.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Most knowledgeable and passionate derm specialist I have ever been treated by. I have seen Dr. Amron several times now for Fraxel Laser skin Treatment. The sun damage and age spots on my face have already started to disappear after just two treatments. I honestly didn't expect things to move this fast, but I'm extremely impressed and looking forward to my next treatment this week! The Fraxel treatment has worked wonders for me thus far and I cant wait to see the final results.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Amron for a couple years now, and I could not be happier that I have finally found the best doctor in Beverly Hills. He's very gentle and informative. When I first started getting botox and fillers, I was very nervous and he assured me that it wouldn't hurt and he would make sure to keep it very natural looking. Now a couple years later, I know I still look natural and just feel refreshed. He listens to my needs and wants while still offering his expert advice.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I visit Dr. Amron at The Roxbury Institute at least once a month for a Smart Facial. He and his staff are always soo warm towards me. They keep my skin looking its best. I always love going into The Roxbury Institute! Their decor is so chic!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Amron's approach was totally different than any other cosmetic surgeon I've ever seen, and I've been to many! He worked on my face with injections and also had liposuction of my torso. He is a true artist and I will trust no other.
Have you seen Dr. David Amron, MD?
Are you Dr. Amron?