Dr. David Amron, MD

Dermatologic Surgery •  Male • Age 59

Dr. Amron

The Roxbury Institute

450 N Roxbury Dr Ste 400 Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Dr. David Amron, MD is a Dermatologic Surgery Specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Amron to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Dermatologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Amron accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Amron's experience treating your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. David Amron, MD...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Amron's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Amron

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Amron?
What People Say About Dr. David Amron, MD
Dr Amron is a dedicated physician who truly cares about his patients and their well being
Marcia – Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
I was extremely thrilled that I was able to find Dr Amron. I had never heard of Lipedema before reading about him but reading about this disease I realized that I probably had this condition.Dr Amron said I needed circumferential liposuction on my lower thighs,knees and lower legs.It has been 3 months since the surgery and my legs look completely different.they now look normal and I am thankful to have found Dr. Amron. The only issue I had with his office was that even though I provided them with my medical insurance information and forms and they dropped the ball completely
Sharon Loshin in CA – Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
I had surgery at the end of March. I found his staff very attentive to my needs as well as my husband's needs; very warm and very caring. I decided to come to Dr Amron since he was one of the first in this country to treat lipedema ans seems to have a great understanding of the disease. I am still recovering but this far pleased with my results.
May 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
The first time I ever heard of lipedema was at the beginning of this year (Jan 18). I had never heard of it before then. A friend of mine asked me to research it because she knew my lower body showed all the symptoms of lipedema. When I did a google search to find out more about it Dr. Amron was the Dr. that most people mentioned for treating lipedema. long story short I decided to go with Dr. Amron for my surgery and I'm glad I did. His staff was very warm and friendly.
P. Branch in HI – Aug 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
Dr. Amron and staff were great! I was very uneasy about having my procedures without general anesthesia... but to my surprise it was pretty much painless. I left the first surgery feeling great...recovery went fast. My second procedure was also painless and recovery was easy. It has been a year now and my results are great. I am very happy with the procedures... and would highly recommend Dr. Amrom to anyone with Lipedema or even those who just want to look and feel better??
MK in CA – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
He has certainly given me a life changing experience. I highly recommend Dr. Amron to anyone with pain from LIpedema. His team all the way around is very kind and knowledgeable. My pain has gone away and I can look forward to a brighter future. Thank goodness for doctors like him.
Hyades S. in Camas, Wa. – May 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
I have been so blessed to find Dr. Amron! I flew to LA to have him perform circumferential liposuction on my knees and thighs for lipedema. I sent photos and spoke to him in March on the phone, had my surgery a month later, and am now home recovering. He is so very kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable!! His office is clean, beautiful, and welcoming. His staff are FANTASTIC! Though I was alone in LA, I felt so cared for. I have complete trust in him and am so thankful I found the very best!!!
Toronto, Ontario – Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
Dr. Amron has performed circumferential liposuction on my legs, and the results are spectacular. Pain during surgery was minimal, recovery was swift and without problems, and now I can walk as much as I want to because I no longer suffer from the effects of the lipoedema: it appears that all the painful fat cells have been removed during surgery, leaving the affected areas of my legs (thighs and around the knees) free to move normally.
Ekaterina in Nashua – Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
Yay, I'm glad to have found Dr. Amron! As an out of town patient, it's critically important to me that my inquiries, as well as office expectations, are met or exceeded in every possible way. Even when the office has been quite busy, my consultations have never felt rushed, and I feel Dr. Amron's recommendations are not overzealous in nature. I will continue to visit Roxybury Institute in the future, and I would suggest you consider it and Dr. Amron as well. Kudos to the stellar staff!
Robb in Chicago – Apr 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
Dr. Amron performed liposculpture on my entire torso, and the results are pretty incredible. I'm a very realistic person when it comes to plastic surgery so I was just expecting some reduction in my problem areas (mid-back fat rolls, love handles and small tummy), but he surprised me. My back & torso are tight now, and the fat he took out from my lower back + sides have given me my lower back "Scoop" again & my butt pops :) He truly is an ARTIST, and he knows what he is doing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Los Angeles, CA – Feb 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
Dr. Amron is a godsend for those who have lipedema. I had two lipedema surgeries; September 2017 and January 2018 . I am so thankful that Dr. Amron has taken an interest in lipedema and makes it possible for it to be removed. His procedure is the best offered. I did my research. I am in the healing process, but I can already tell a big difference and I feel better. His staff is great, especially Evelyn is a jewel. I am so grateful for Dr. Amron's expertise in liposuction for lipedema.
Jacqueline in New Mexico – Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
Dr. Amron is amazing! I had two lipedema surgeries with him in December 2017 and January 2018. I'm still recovering, but can already see & feel such an improvement. He is very straightforward with how the process will go and what expected results should be. The procedure was a little more painful then expected (maybe I'm a bit of a baby) so for the second one I opted for some more pain meds/anesthesia &I was much more comfortable during the procedure. I am so excited to see final results!
Meagan in San Diego, CA – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
Dr. Amron is simply the best at removing lipedema fat. He is the only doctor that does circumferential liposuction so he is sure he removes all of the fat. He is a true artist, as well, taking time to sculpt the areas as he goes. He is caring and concerned about each patient’s needs. I am so pleased with my results. I have never had ankles and calves like this! I am able to live my life now knowing I am rid of my stage three lioedema. Thank you!
Linda Kerekes in Portland, Or. – Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
I being 53 have lived with this unknown pain from approximately 13. It wasn't until I was in my 40s I was finally diagnosed with Lipedema in Toronto. I was hopeful it would mean changes. ...it didnt. The medical field still refused to recognize my pain and the effects of Lipedema on my body. Accused of laziness and overeating. My 1st meeting with Dr Amron, I cried. Not only supportive but truly invested in making my life better. He and his staff are so caring..through my 2 surgeries and afte
Penny Kingma in Grimsby – Jan 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
Dr Amron is just amazing. He has shown me the light at the end of the tunnel. He is one of the most caring individuals I have met in the medical field. Absolutely a 5 star doc Evelyn is absolutely an angel she gets you through the process with such ease and grace.
Heather Allen in Albuqurque NM – Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
I could leave a review with one word, "AMAZING" however that wouldn't do justice for Dr. Amron. I met with Dr. Amron in May/June 2016 to discuss my options. In October 2016, I had my surgery, circumferential lipo. The process was amazing, we sang during surgery, there was ABSOLUTELY NO pain, NO BRUISING afterwards and very fast healing process. I never filled the pain prescription because there was NO pain. Dr. Amron gave me my self confidence and self esteem back and I am GRATEFUL! Thanks
Jeffrey Sherid in Los Angeles – Jan 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
I just came from LA from having Liposuction with Dr. Amron. He is the best at what he does. I cannot recommend him enough. I was not heavy and he manages still to remove 3 pounds of extra fat from my tights. His technique is amazing. I am in the second week and I do not much bruising or pain. If you are looking for lipo, I highly recommend that you get it done right. I can't wait to go back to running and take care of the great work he did in my tights.
Grensy Quintero in Bermuda – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
Life changing experience with Dr. Amron. 3 surgeries to treat my Lipedema. He is very empathetic and understands how emotional Lipedema can be. . He removed the lippy fat and in a short time I can already see results. The circumferential approach is definitely a plus. I felt him working almost on every inch of my legs to shape them. I am very happy with the results. He has an awesome team. Everyone in his practice is very attentive and caring. I highly reccomend Dr. Amron.
Luisa G in Clarksburg, MD – Oct 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
Dr Amron changed my life. I don't think anything would sum up what an amazing gift this man has for helping and correcting Lipodema patients. I came all the way from South Africa. It was the most daunting journey ever and I don't think any Dr would ever have been able to give me so much love and support like Dr Amron did. He is incredible. My wish is that more Dr's will step up and start to support Dr Amron in his quest to cure Lipodema. Dr Amron is truly a superhero for Lipodema sufferers.
JoJo in Surfside, CA – Oct 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?
I would recommend my friends and family to see Dr. Amron because he is so caring and takes his time to review everything before he treats you. I am new to cosmetic treatments and after consulting with him, I knew this experience was going to be a unique one. He reviews your face in its entirety, lets you know what he sees and then formulates a plan for you. That's nice seeing other doctors want to get it done and head to their next patient. His staff is very caring and welcoming as well.
Stephanie in Los Angeles, CA – Sep 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Amron, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Amron?

Under his medical direction at The Roxbury Institute, Dr. Amron leads a highly-specialized team of experts that embrace his philosophy and approach to patient care. This team of experts includes: Dr. Jaime Schwartz, Director of Body Plastic & Rec...

• Dermatologic Surgery