Dr. David Almeida, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. David Almeida, MD
Dr. David Almeida, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Minneapolis, MN. He is 37 years old.

Dr. Almeida's Experience

See how Dr. Almeida's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Almeida

Dr. Almeida accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Almeida's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Almeida to family and friends
Dr. Almeida's Performance
Minneapolis, MN |
I am thankful for Dr. Almeida every single day. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him, and he is probably the best doctor (of any specialty) that I've ever seen. I was referred to him by an ophthalmologist who I didn't even know when I suddenly started suffering from a rare eye disease, and I couldn't have been matched with a better doctor. He's always willing to try something new, and he's extremely knowledgeable. I can see because of Dr. Almeida, and what could be better than that
in Richfield, MN |
When first time I visited Dr.David I was a little bit skeptical. After consulting him I am blown away at how simple it was I am very happy that I found Dr. David as an eye surgeon. I would recommend him to any family, friend or stranger as an eye specialist.
in Oakdale, MN |
Choosing Dr. David's clinic for my eye surgery is the best decision I ever made. The staff is caring and helpful, and my eyesight is fantastic nearly two years later. I visited a couple of doctors' offices but I found Dr. David is an excellent professional who cares about your whole well being. I would like to recommend him to everyone who is looking for best eye care.
in Richfield, MN |
Dr. David was such gentleman. I came here for a consultation a few month ago. he explained everything very clearly and answered all my questions. he is first knowledgable and informative doctor I found ever.I highly impressed by him.
in Oakdale, MN |
The staff at Dr. David's Clinic are so helpful. the front desk always greets with a big smile. such lovely ambiance and great customer service. anyone who is looking for good eye care must go there!
in Woodbury,MN |
I travel over an hour to go to his office and it's well worth it to me! he was very gentle, he entirely explained me the processor of treatment. His staff is very friendly and provides great service. It was very nice experience for me.
in Richfield, MN |
I wish more ophthalmologist offices could be like Dr. David's Clinic. The entire staff is friendly, efficient, and professional from start to finish with a Zen-like office. Dr. David is very thorough and efficient with his work. I like that they ask me questions and let me know how to improve my own eye care at home.
in Maplewood MN |
My close friend recommends Dr. David to me for my vision problem. When I visited his clinic I found that he is quite sensitive and informative person. he explains me whole scenarios of treatment & share valuable knowledge about eye care. thanks, Dr. David!
in Oakdale, MN |
So happy I found Dr. David! I had the surgery on my right eye in May 2015.He did an excellent job. Thanks to his excellent surgical skill, I recovered very well with no complications.
in Newport, MN |
Dr. David was more than thorough and took as much time as needed with me. He didn't rush me or talk down to me as many doctors do. He explained all my options and what he thought to be my best options.
in Woodbury,MN |
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. David spent time with me. I understood our plan for improving my vision and he made me feel safe. I have excellent results. Thank you Dr. david and team!
in Maplewood MN |
Everyone is Minneapolis says "Dr. David is the best eye doctor around. don't go to anyone else." They are right! they are amazing there! Great staff, packed waiting room, but small wait time. He is the best. Enough said!
in Maplewood MN |
My eye surgery was successful. Dr David and staff were professional and always courteous.
in St Paul, MN |
Quick and efficient. He is very good and staff is very nice and knows a lot
in Woodbury, MN |
My visit was very pleasant. Doctor David was very attentive and knowledgeable of my condition. I would definitely recommend him to others.
Have you seen Dr. David Almeida, MD?
Are you Dr. Almeida?

Compare Dr. Almeida

Dr. Almeida's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Minnesota not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Acute Endophthalmitis
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Retinal Ischemia
  • Retinal Neovascularization
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinoblastoma
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Senile Cataracts
  • Ulcer
  • Uveitis and Iridocyclitis
  • Vitreous Hemorrhage
  • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Dr. Almeida does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Almeida and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Destruction of Lesion of Retina and Choroid
  • Eye Surgery
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery