Dr. David Allison, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

David W Allison MD 7915 Lake Manassas Dr Ste 208 Gainesville, VA 20155 Get Directions
Dr. David Allison, MD
Dr. David Allison, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Gainesville, VA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Allison is affiliated with Fauquier Hospital and Novant Health Prince William Medical Center.

Dr. Allison's Care Philosophy

My care philosophy is to be honest and direct with each patient. I don't pull any punches and I'm known for being a "straight shooter". Each plastic surgery problem is unique and requires a custom game plan for each and every patient.

Dr. Allison's Experience

See how Dr. Allison's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Allison

Dr. Allison accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Allison is now accepting new patients
David W Allison MD7915 Lake Manassas Dr Ste 208
Gainesville, VA 20155
(703) 754-8228Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Allison has admitting privileges.

Dr. Allison's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allison to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Allison's Performance
in Warrenton VA |
After reading many reviews I was nervous to go see Dr. Allison but I wanted to be my own judge. Any of the negative reviews couldn't be more wrong about him! I LOVED him. He was very thorough. He walked me through everything. Very understanding , answered any questions I had and did a fantastic job on my breast reduction. Excellent bedside manner. Him and his staff are by far the best office staff I have ever delt with in every way. HIGHLY recommended!
in Bristow, VA |
Dr. Allison performed neck reduction ( neck lift ) surgery on me. From my first meeting with Dr. A. through the follow up care I received from him, I have nothing but compliments for him and for his office staff. They have all made my experience anxiety free. I have already recommended him to a few of my friends and will continue to do so for anyone who needs plastic surgery. My family and friends have all complimented me on how I look now. Why did I wait so long to do it?
Woodbridge, VA |
I saw Dr. Allison in 2015. Two years later I am back to the drooping upper eyelids. I assumed the procedure would be permanent. If I had known this ahead of time, I never would have gone to him. From what I have read recently, the procedure should last at least 10-15 years if not permanently.
Charlotte, NC |
Absolutely terrible. No respect for patients, arrogant and condescending. Would not recommend to my worse enemy.
in Gainesville, VA |
Dr. Allison performed a very long, complicated procedure on me about two weeks ago. I am extremely happy with the results. I was back on my feet the next day and ready to get back into my routine. He listened to my concerns and provided the encouragement I needed at the time. He obviously knew what he was doing.
in Warrenton, VA |
I was in need of some stubborn fat removed from my belly and flanks that I've been battling for 20+ years. I met with Dr. Allison and he informed me I was candidate for liposuction. Dr. Allison is very friendly and I could not have asked for a better surgeon. The office and surgery center staff are also great. Very calm atmosphere in the office and surgery center. Excellent results only a few weeks after surgery.
in Gainesville, VA |
Complete failure ?? on procedure. Never offered to redo free .wanted another $4,000.00 to redo.
in Haymarket, VA |
Dr. David Allison saw me on short notice. I had developed an infection and fever about 10 weeks after having had a breast reduction out of state. He was able to see me within 3 days of my visit to the ER. The ER doctor had recommended him. Even though I was not a patient of Dr. Allison he met with me and examined my wounds & infected area. He also read through the ER release & agreed with the prescribed medicines. I felt very comfortable with him and his staff. Great bedside manner.
in Woodbridge, VA |
Listens and looks at the patient instead of typing on the computer when you talk. Gives complete oral and written information on procedures and aftercare. Staff very friendly and informative as well. Results of surgery were better than expected.
Thank you for your positive review! I don't have an EMR (electronic medical record) and many of my patients appreciate this. They like the fact that I'm actually looking at them and not a computer screen when we are talking in the exam room. EMRs don't do ANYTHING to improve patient care and have proven to be very "hackable".
in Manassas, VA |
My experience with Dr. Allison was very disappointing to say the least. He was rude and unprofessional. He insulted me personally, he degraded me in front of his staff and patients in the waiting room. He discredited my injuries. All of this and he never looked at my burns. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.
This patient came in under false pretenses. Her attorney sent her in because she was suing McDonalds due to the fact that she spilled hot coffee on herself and was burned and now wants money from the owner. She lied and made the appointment for a "scar revision", when in reality, she had recent burns that had already been treated. She had no need for surgery, her lawyer just wanted my chart note to use against McDonalds. Shame on you!
in Centreville, VA |
Dr Allison is very personable. Explained elective procedure and options very clearly. Did not oversell potential results or under-quote recovery times. Very satisfied with results.
Thank you! I try to under promise and over deliver. When you hype a procedure or its results too much, that can lead to disappointment.
in Oakton, VA |
I discovered a small lipoma (size of my thumb nail) in 2001 at the front of my left shoulder. I watched the lipoma grow every year, but never did anything about it since I was preoccupied with my kids and my volunteering. I finally decided to have it looked at since it was bigger than a golf ball but smaller than a baseball. Dr. Allison saw me the day I called to schedule an appointment, and performed the excision of the huge lipoma in less than week (8cm!). Excellent doctor!
Mrs. Sayadian, thank you for your kind words.
Have you seen Dr. David Allison, MD?

Compare Dr. Allison

Dr. Allison's Care Philosophy

Dr. Allison's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Allison has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Allison's Board Certifications

• Breast Ptosis
  • Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Eye Cancer
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

Completed in 2000

Western Kentucky University

Graduated in 1990

• Esperanto

Dr. Allison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation