Dr. David Allen, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Frist Clinic 2400 Patterson St Ste 400 Nashville, TN 37203 Get Directions
Dr. David Allen, MD
Dr. David Allen, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Dr. Allen's Care Philosophy

Founded in 1993, The Frist Clinic strives to exceed the expectations of its patients with every visit. The care provided by our distinguished group of physicians is complemented by a caring and helpful support staff. We are always looking for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the complicated healthcare delivery process.

Dr. Allen's Experience

See how Dr. Allen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Allen is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Allen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allen to family and friends
    Dr. Allen's Performance
    in Hendersonville, TN |
    Dr. Allen is well known as one of the best in Nashville. We have known him for many years. We are honored to say that he is " my doctor."
    in Nashville, TN |
    Best doctor I've ever had. He's fun, he's compassionate, but more importantly, he knows what he's talking about, knows how to explain it and follows up with what he says he's going to do. I can ask him anything.
    Kingston Springs, TN |
    Dr. Allen is incredibly caring, thorough, and professional. He's been my doctor for nearly 20 years and I've been very happy with the care I've received.
    in Nashville, TN |
    David Allen is a superb doctor- a true professional in every sense of the word. He takes time to get to know his patients well, learning not just the particular malady that brings the patient to him that day, but to learn what is going on in their lives overall. I've never felt rushed when meeting with David, and have always come away knowing that I have been his sole focus in our meetings. To Know him as a doctor is to come to know him as a true friend.
    in Nashville, TN |
    As fine a practitioner of internal medicine as can be found in Nashville.
    Mount Juliet, TN |
    Dr. Allen is the best physician I have ever had. I am a long-time patient, 20+ years, and he has been and is a thorough physician, always looking at every aspect of the needed treatment for my various illnesses and diseases. Thoughtful, encouraging and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend him for anyone wanting a very competent physician.
    in Hendersonville, TN |
    Dr. David Allen has been my PCP for over two decades. His concern, demeanor and professional attention is excellent. His nurses, the support staff and lab technicians are friendly and caring. From primary care to specialized care, it's all available at the Frist Clinic.
    Setubal, 15 |
    Dr. Allen has always been courteous and helpful in diagnosing my problems. More importantly, he has always been able to see me when I have called. Dr Allen's staff has always returned my phone calls promptly.
    in Franklin,Tn |
    I have recommended Dr Allen to everyone I know for years because he truly cares and always listen tens to your questions.
    in Guthrie, KY |
    Dr. Allen has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. He is the ultimate professional and also the most caring person. I would not consider going to anyone else and would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends or family.
    Nashville, TN |
    Dr Allen is excellent. He always takes time to hear all my concerns and is attentive to my questions and thorough with his exams. I feel comfortable calling his staff anytime with questions as well.
    in Nashville, TN |
    I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. ALLEN FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS NOW AND I AM STAYING WITH HIM. HE IS A VERY CARING AND KIND DOCTOR. I GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR SAVING MY LIFE. IF YOU WANT THE BEST CARE POSSIBLE THAT IS DAVID ALLEN. MY FAVORITE THING HE SAYS WHEN ASKED ABOUT A REFERRAL TO A SPECIALIST, "I WOULD SEND MY FATHER TO THIS PERSON." THAT SAYS IT FOR ME BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST AND ONLY REFERS TO THE BEST. THANKS DR. ALLEN JAMES L. JOHNSON
    in Johns Island, SC |
    He is the best.
    in Nashville, TN |
    My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Allen since 2000. He is outstanding - highly trained, experienced and very dedicated to his patients. He is also a "regular guy" in that it is easy to talk to him, explain issues and concerns.
    in Spring Hill, TN |
    Our family has been provided care by David and his staff for around 20 years. He is incredibly intuitive, extremely smart and knowledgeable. A great listener that takes the time to really listen. He loves to laugh, has zero arrogance and 100% kindness. His staff of 3 nurses are all wonderful as well as the front & back office folks. I highly recommend Dr. David Allen!
    in Carthage, TN |
    I have been going to Dr. David Allen for over 12 years and I can't be happier. He is certainly a leader in his chosen medical field and has an incredibly warm and friendly relationship with me as his patient. I trust him completely. His nurses are also excellent with patient care. They respond to me immediately when I need a question answered or a prescription renewed. I feel very fortunate to have him as my primary care physician. He is a 5 star plus!
    Georgetown, TN |
    Dr. Allen is a very warm, caring and professional physician with a efficient and caring staff.
    in Louisville, KY |
    David Allen is a very thorough physician. I have been a patient for many years and will continue due to the excellent care received. Thank you.
    in Nashville, TN |
    David always is efficient but never hurried in obtaining the information that he needs. He really listens as opposed to matching your response to what he expected to hear. While annual physicals may be routine, I walked away ,and have for years, pleased with the encounter, the outcome and knowing that I was not treated as just another clog in the medical machinery, which is what hospitals unfailingly and perhaps unavoidably do.
    in Pleasant Shade, Tennessee |
    Dr. Allen has been my Dr. for over 20 yrs. He has never failed me in any situation. He always listens to me and I never feel rushed.
    in Nashville, TN |
    Dr. Allen is so respectful and always listens to me. He never makes me feel like what I think doesn't count.
    in Ashland City, TN |
    Excellent Dr. and Staff
    in Mount Juliet, TN |
    Dr. Allen is an excellent doctor. He is a caring, kind and very professional but at the same time he makes you feel like family. Dr. Allen is just great. Vicky Burns
    in Brentwood, TN |
    Dr. Allen has been my physician since 2007. He is amazing and takes time with me, listens well, has great insight and is a caring/thorough physician. I recommend him and wouldn't trade him for anyone.
    Have you seen Dr. David Allen, MD?
    Are you Dr. Allen?

Dr. Allen's Care Philosophy

Dr. Allen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Allen's Board Certifications

Dr. Allen does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

East Tennessee State University/James H Quillen College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1989

Johns Hopkins Hosp & Univ
      Johns Hopking U Hosp

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Allen does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.