Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. David Alfonso, MD
Dr. David Alfonso, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Grand Rapids, MI. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Alfonso is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital and Spectrum Health Medical Center - Butterworth Hospital.

220 Lyon St NW Ste 700

Grand Rapids, MI 49503

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Messa
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Alfonso

Dr. Alfonso's Experience

Dr. Alfonso's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Northeastern Ohio University / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Grand Rapids Area Med Ed Center

Dr. Alfonso has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alfonso does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alfonso and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alfonso's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alfonso to family and friends
Dr. Alfonso's Performance
in Wyoming, MI |
A few years ago I went to have my legs done with Dr Alfonso. This area of my body has been something I have always been self conscious of. He assured me he could fix it. After the initial surgery he has done two more to try to correct his mistakes and several sessions of kybella injections. I am now suck with a bunch of scars and botched legs. I am now more self conscious of them and have paid thousands of dollars for this. Really disappointed.
Hudsonville, MI |
I was in a car accident which put me in a neck & back brace for 6 months. In a effort to reduce the pain in my back (it broke in the MVA) I scheduled an appt. with Dr. Alfonso for a Breast Reduction. From the first appointment Dr. Alfonso was extremely professional and very competent. I am very pleased with the entire process and am thankful that I found Dr. Alfonso.
Fremont, MI |
I would recommend Dr. Alfonso to anyone interested in breast enhancement! I am a week and a half post op from a breath lift and augmentation and am already so happy with my results!! Dr. Alfonso is very personable and listens to exactly what your visions are for yourself. He is amazing and would highly recommend him!!
in Holland, MI |
Excellence in his field. I had a five star experience. Dr. Alfonzo is very professional and takes great care to have the right outcome. He stays up on the latest changes in his field. I had remarkable recovery. Listens, companionate, precise, good bedside manner. Staff excellent as well!
Comstock Park, MI |
Dr. Alfonso is a wonderful person and does an amazing job. Thank you for makeing me feel young again at 58!! :)
Grand Rapids, MI |
After years of neck/shoulder/back pain, frequent migraines, in addition to body image frustration Dr. Alfonso has made it possible for me to truly live my life to the fullest! This breast reduction outcome is exceptionally natural to my overall body structure. I still catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and smile from this new appearance!
in Grand Haven , MI |
I couldn't be happier with my tummy tuck and breast augmentation. Dr. Alfonso took so much time with me at my initial consultation, he made me feel comfortable explaining the procedures, showing my a presentation that included before and after pictures. He was completely professional and understood the expectations that I had for my procedures.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr. Alfonso is a great doctor. He is professional and really cares about his work. He made me feel very comfortable at every stage of the process. I'm very glad he was my doctor. I will continue to see him as my doctor for any other needs. I look and feel great because of him.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I visited Doctor Alfonso for a consultation on a breast reduction. He was very knowledgeable and thorough in my evaluation as a good candidate. He was honest, kind and very professional. I had the breast augmentation done and it was one of the best decisions ever. Dr. Alfonso did an amazing job, recovery was easy and my incisions are healing nicely. All the information Dr. Alfonso provided me was very accurate and I couldn't be happier.
in Grand Rapids, Mi |
Dr. Alfonso is a wonderful doctor. He is caring and was very detailed about clarifying all my doubts of the possible procedures I could undergo for the results I desired. His work is masterful! I had a lower body lift and his care and attention before, during and after the procedure is exceptional. He truly understood what my vision was and yet his expertise delivered results above and beyond my expectation. Un excelente doctor con un profesionalismo excepcional. Su trabajo es impecable.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr. Alphonso was able to create matching breasts for me, a feat I never thought possible. He explained the process from the beginning and every step of the way, the pre-op drawing was done with precision, and the surgery was extremely successful. He took the time to answer all my questions and concerns, and even called me the evening I had my surgery inquiring how I was doing. I felt to be in good hands this entire process with Dr. Alphonso. I am truly blessed to have been referred to him.
Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr. Alfonso is very kind and attentive. He's careful to minimize discomfort and listens to all concerns.
Grand Rapids |
My surgery was explained well,,,,, pre op information was clear, on surgery date I was treated like a queen, very professional, thourough in detail , support staff knowledgeable, aenethesiologist: excellent at listening to my needs. Follow up has been attentive. My result is natural and what I wanted. Dr. Alfonso has been gentle and caring. My only complaint is Barb at the front desk was very abrupt and snide when I came in with a question/comment .
in Grandville, MI |
I'm very happy with the outcome of Dr Alfonso's work. He has made my face look younger and brighter very subtly. He did a great job!
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I became aware of Dr. David Alfonso through the recommendations of his peers. Both my OB/GYN & Surgical Oncology Team encouraged me to consult w/him for my prophylactic bilateral mastectomy/reconstruction. After 4 mos. of care, I now understand why he is held in such high esteem by the medical community. His technical adeptness is matched only by his compassion, & his immense good fortune in having Jillian as his Nurse/Asst. Intuitive, brilliant, honest, steadfast. She is the port in the storm.
in McBain, MI |
I had upper and lower eyelid surgery and was thrilled with the results and the professionalism that Dr Alfonso showed me. The procedure was quick, recovery took about 2 weeks and the results were better than I could have hoped for.
Have you seen Dr. David Alfonso, MD?
Are you Dr. Alfonso?