Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. David Alfi, MD
Dr. David Alfi, MD is a dentist who practices in Houston, TX. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Alfi is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital, Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center and Houston Methodist Hospital .

6560 Fannin St Ste 1280

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Learn about Dr. Alfi

See how frequently Dr. Alfi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Alfi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Alfi "I believe that helping patients with the knowledge and expertise obtained through a lifetime of dedication is a privilege with great responsibility. I enjoy every interaction and treat every patient as if they are family. We practice full scope oral and maxillofacial surgery with particular interest in Orthognathic surgery and dental implants."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Columbia University School Of Dental and Oral Surgery
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Alfi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Alfi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alfi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alfi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alfi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alfi to family and friends
Dr. Alfi's Performance
in los angeles CA |
Great service had a very good experience
Bridge City, TX |
I was thoroughly impressed with Dr. Alfi. He was referred to me by my cousin that works at Methodist Houston. I had been given dire options by the first oral surgeon and ENT I had seen at UTMB League City, Tx. I opted for a 2d option and Dr. Alfi was a very knowledgeable and experienced. Impeccable credentials. He properly diagnosed my issue as scar tissue, not a cyst. No action was needed. My issue was misdiagnosed by the Doctors at UTMB League City. Thank goodness I saw this man.
New Braunfels, TX |
Dr Alfi always sees my son in less than 15 minutes. He identified my son's problem right away and scheduled surgery soon after so we didn't have to wait long. He was confident and performed a successful surgery. He explained in detail and took away my worries beforehand. Post surgery went well. He takes plenty of time to spend with his patients. His staff is also pleasant and professional.
in Houston, TX |
Starting from his front office to his assistant, resident and Dr. Alfi himself are very kind and caring towards there patients. Even though my mom hates going to the dentist office she had a great experience he was kind and patient with her, he is truly the best hands down.
in Houston, TX |
I met with Dr Alfi about a month ago. I will have a maxillary mandibular adjustment. Dr Alfi took the time to explain things to me. He answered my questions, he took time with me and made me feel like I was important to him. His bedside manner is wonderful and he genuinely cares. His entire team all treated me the same way. I feel safe with Dr Alfi and his team. I know that they care and will make sure I get the best care possible.
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Alfi has been a lifesaver quite literally. I was diagnosed with severe obstructive sleep apnea several years ago and have spent the past few years trying CPAP, dental appliances, latest fads, everything in order to sleep. I was waking up 120 times a night and gradually wearing myself down. I am now in the recovery period for orthognathic surgery and I slept 10 hours last night without waking up. There is a long road ahead, but I am so glad we chose Dr. Alfi. Excellent humor and professional.
Houston, TX |
Dr Alfi is so wonderful and knowledgeable. He explained everything about my treatment and I felt very comfortable
Houston, TX |
great surgeon. I didn't feel any pain his staff was very good with scheduling me I was back at work at no time. other surgeons said this couldn't be done and he made it so easy
in The Woodlands, TX |
Best experience! I had major jaw surgery and even day 3 after surgery I look and feel great! Dr. Alfi is super laid back and makes you feel comfortable at all times. Eases any worry after talking to him! Would recommend him to closest friends and family!! Can't get anyone better!!
Dr Alfie is kind and caring! He is an awesome surgeon and very calm and helpful!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Alfi did an amazing job I had all wisdom teeth removed and I literally felt no pain at all he did an awesome job
THE BEST SPECIALIST THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO TRY HIM! Aamir Raza 2/15/2016
Have you seen Dr. David Alfi, MD?
Are you Dr. Alfi?