Dr. David Adams, MD

Dr. David Adams, MD

Family Medicine | Male

David P Adams MD 218 Ashville Ave Ste 20 Cary, NC 27518 Get Directions

Dr. David Adams, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Cary, NC. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Adams is affiliated with Rex Hospital and Wakemed Cary Hospital.

Dr. Adams' Experience

See how Dr. Adams' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Adams

Dr. Adams accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Adams has admitting privileges.

Dr. Adams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adams to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Adams' Performance
Clayton, NC |
I have been going to this practice for 16 years. i have had to wait sometimes up to 2 hours in the ;waiting room to be seen by Dr. Adams; then they are times he would say something and not even know my medical history. There also has been such a turn over in this office staff; the staff is rude and they say that they have called you but it is not so; my phone tells the truth. I was told by one of his office staff that the reason that there is such a turn over is because he has a very bad temper
in Chapel Hill |
Dr. David Adams has been my doctor for over 20 years and I wouldn't change that for the world. He has always been so thorough with my care and yes I to have been in the exam room waiting for him longer than normal but let me tell you he is worth the wait. This man has been through personal challenges through the years since I have been with him however, he is so humble and cares dearly for his patients. May the Lord continue to bless him.
Cary, NC |
Dr Adams has been my doctor for over 18 years. He spends as much time as each patient needs to appropriately address their needs and concerns. I don't know of a more caring physician or anyone better at diagnosing complex conditions. The wait is worth it.
in Cary, NC |
Dr. Adams has been my primary doctor for over 20 years. I trust him with my life. Yes, it may take a bit of waiting time to see him....but, that's is because he spends whatever time is necessary to meet the needs of his patients. For an annual physical, he spent well over 1 hour with me, his entire staff had already left for the day. When I broke my leg 5 years ago on a Sunday and Wake Med Cary wanted to send me home, he interceded (returned my call in 5 minutes) and admitted me himself.
in Holly Springs, NC |
Dr. Adams has been my doctor for over 15 years and I could not imagine a better person to work with me on my healthcare needs. His attention to detail and his commitment to stay current with the latest medical technologies is just a part of what makes him a great doctor. He has a fantastic bedside manor both in his office and in the hospital. He will listen to his patients even when they are being a bit difficult, like me sometimes.
in Cary, NC |
Dr. Adams rarely sees patients but he has multiple PAs there doing his work who are more than happy to suggest expensive unnecessary tests. I went in for a routine physical and they did an EKG. This seems odd, but anyway I had an abnormal one (these can vary on any given day) so they sent me over to Cary Cardiology for a stress test. This was odd also since there were no other markers for heart problems. The stress test cost me $1000 out-of-pocket and they found nothing. Don't waste you money!
Have you seen Dr. David Adams, MD?
Are you Dr. Adams?

Compare Dr. Adams

Dr. Adams' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Dr. Adams does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Adams and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Nc Chapel Hill Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1993

Duke University Med Center

Dr. Adams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Adams does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Adams and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.