Dr. Dave David, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 71

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Dave David, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in West Roxbury, MA and has over 45 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of South Florida in 1978. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Dave David, MD

Medical Face & Body Aesthetics

1208B Vfw Pkwy Ste 305 West Roxbury, MA 02132

Compare Dr. Dave David, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. David's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. David

3.6

Dr. David is an amazing and classy doctor with incredible patience, extraordinary bedside manner, and obvious expertise in his field. He made me feel comfortable during my consultation and he was always realistic and honest in what he could achieve for me. I had vaser lipo done to my chest and abdominal area and couldn’t be happier with the results. His office manager and wife, Debbie was amazing as well. He came highly recommended and fulfilled every expectation I had of him and the procedure. Wonderful!! Great doctor and humanitarian.
Jim – Sep 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dave David, MD?
Dr. David and his staff exceeded my expectations. I did my due dilligence and shopped around visiting 4 surgeons in the Boston area. I found fancier offices and cheaper deals but in the end it boiled down to experience and bed side manner. Dr. David has been doing this a long time and understood my needs at a level no one else seemed capable of. The pre/post-op care was second to none and I look forward to a long-term relationship with his team.
Boston, MA – May 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dave David, MD?
Dr. David AND his staff are true professionals! From my initial consultation visit through post-op. appointments, all of my expectations were greatly exceeded. Dr. David was easy to talk to, understood my surgical needs, and was completely thorough and detail oriented. He even worked closely with my hematologist(as I have clotting issues) ensuring my safety and to make sure the entire procedure went smoothly, as it did. Bravo and thank you Dr. David!
Mark Bechtold in Wareham, MA – May 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dave David, MD?
I would've trusted no one but Dr. David. He was recommended to me by a very reliable friend. I was hesitant at first but I regret nothing today. He worked with me through all the details and made sure I knew what was going to happen and how to handle it. There was great service and fabulous results. I would recommend him to anyone. As for the results, I could never ask for better. I never thought it would turn out this great. A 110% recommendation for Dr. David. He is AMAZING!!!!
Mar 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dave David, MD?
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. David a couple of years ago for a procedure on my neck. I had never done anything like that in my life but I took a chance and I am very very happy with the results. Recently I had another procedure on my chest .Doctor David performed the procedure with great results also. I Highly recommend Dr David to anyone including my family members. He is very professional along with Debbie and the rest of the staff that work for him.
Paul Kilduff in West Newton, MA – Dec 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dave David, MD?
Dr David and his wife are great. Just a wonderful experience. I highly recommend Dr David.
JW in Franklin – Apr 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dave David, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. David?