Dr. Dava Cleveland, DO

Clinical PathologyFemaleAge 50

Clinical Pathology

Dr. Dava Cleveland, DO is a Clinical Pathology Specialist in Jackson, MS and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Kansas City College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2005.

Dr. Dava Cleveland, DO

Limited To Official University Duties On

2500 N State St Jackson, MS 39216

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Mississippi

Check if Dr. Cleveland treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Cleveland accepts

Dr. Cleveland's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cleveland

1.0

Based on 1 rating

First Time Visit
Doctor seemed very uneasy after entering exam room. After asking why I was there, she was very accusatory! This was unprofessional and offensive to me! This doctor did not seem to be very knowledgeable. She had to keep asking her "supervisor" questions. He also did not communicate well. While I was explaining to him why I was there, he proceeded to walk out of the room. I felt very awkward having to over-explain answering questions about my visit. Since they didn't know me, nor did I know them, there should have been at least an average amount of rapport. There was none! I will not keep my appointment with this doctor, nor do I recommend her to others!!!!
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nov 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dava Cleveland, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Cleveland?

• Clinical Pathology

2005
Kansas City College of Osteopathic Medicine

Does Dr. Dava Cleveland, DO accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Cleveland accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Dava Cleveland, DO's office located?

Dr. Cleveland's office is located at 2500 N State St, Jackson, MS 39216. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Dava Cleveland, DO offer telehealth services?

Dr. Cleveland has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Dava Cleveland, DO?

Limited To Official University Duties On