Dr. Daryn McClure, MD

Dr. Daryn McClure, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Desert Wells Family Medicine 21772 S Ellsworth Loop Rd Queen Creek, AZ 85142 Get Directions

Dr. Daryn McClure, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Queen Creek, AZ. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. McClure is affiliated with Dignity Health - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, Dignity Health - Chandler Regional Medical Center and Banner Baywood Medical Center.

Dr. McClure's Experience

See how Dr. McClure's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McClure

Dr. McClure accepts 26 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. McClure has admitting privileges.

Dr. McClure's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McClure to family and friends
3.7
Dr. McClure's Performance
in Mesa, AZ |
We did recommend my Mother to Dr McClure. She is a difficult patient, as I am too. He's has taken extra care of us. Yes, that office is new and sure they all need to get adjusted. I know from experience that moving offices and changing technology is a big deal. Although, we did have a couple hick ups with staff in the beginning, a year or more ago. They are all very nice now and very helpful. I will continue to see Dr. McClure as long a he will have me. GYN is great there now too!!!! Dr. Lowe
in Queen Creek, AZ |
Our family has been seeing Dr. McClure for several years now. Since re-locating to the new facility, I noticed him becoming distant and less willing to listen with compassion. His bedside manner has drastically deteriorated. He has no knowledge of children on the autism spectrum which I found disturbing as a special needs parent. We continue to go to the facility but see a different doctor. We will never make an appointment to see him in the future.
in Chandler, AZ |
I highly recommend Dr. McClure. I have seen him as a patient and worked with him as his nurse practitioner for 4 years until 2015. He is an excellent diagnostician and a wonderful doctor. I enjoyed working with him very much. He is busy and works diligently to work patients in to be seen that day with an already full schedule. You may have to wait to be seen sometimes but he will be there for you too when you need to be seen for a same day appointment.
in Mesa |
He has always treated me fairly. I see complaints talking about his bedside manner. This man knows when you're lying to him him in if there are other alternatives then pain medicine. He diagnosed myself and save my life when 10 others couldn't. My wife recently became ill and 10 other doctors say it was all in her head and in five minutes with McClure he solved it and now she lives a very productive and happy life.
in Gilbert, AZ |
My husband and I have been going to Dr. McClure for almost 10 years. We really liked him. Then he grew less attentive but we stayed with his office. Once he moved to Banner things changed. Two of his best professionals have left and service has declined. The last time I saw Dr M and he spent the entire visit looking at his computer then he actually asked me who had diagnosed me (with the condition I was there to see him about). It was him. We are leaving McClure and Banner.
in San Tan Valley, AZ |
Every time I have gone to see Dr. McClure, for either myself or my children, he has been extremely rude. He is very arrogant. I found the front desk to be unorganized in many different ways but the most annoying way was that each time I went in, I never knew what my co payment would be. They would either over charged me or under charge me and then send me a bill for their mistake despite the fact that the co payment amount was on the back of my insurance card. They have never reimbursed me for
Have you seen Dr. Daryn McClure, MD?
Are you Dr. McClure?

Compare Dr. McClure

}

Dr. McClure's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. McClure has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. McClure's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. McClure does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. McClure and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Saint Louis University School of Medicine

Graduated in 2000

McKay-Dee Hospital Center

Dr. McClure does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McClure and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. McClure does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. McClure and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.