Dr. Daryl Boffard, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3 after 49 reviews.
Author:
Dr Boffard is amazing his front desk staff horrible rude insensitive just horrible I’m seriously considering changing doctors
Author:
I am always greeted by professional and pleasant staff during each visit. Dr. Boffard and Nurse Alicia are always professional & sincerely compassionate. They never hesitate to take the additional time to explain treatment options while easing your concerns. All of the staff are super friendly and easy to interact with.
Author:
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Boffard and his nurse Alicia I really like the whole team I traveled all the way from Long Island to New Jersey just see him. He is patient and kind and explains everything to you in detail and I would definitely use them again and highly recommend him to others very thankful that I found dr Boffard !!
Author:
Dr. Boffard is great, very knowledgeable, kind, and makes you feel very safe. He can rush the appointments sometimes but overall, I had a great experience with him. The wait time is very long but the nurses and support staff were amazing. I had to go to Dr. Boffard for an emergency that my normal OBGYN couldn't treat but she highly recommended me to him and I'm glad she did. I'm not sure if I'll go back to this practice because it's so far away from me but I had a great experiences.
Author:
This office is the absolute worse office ever! The staff is so unprofessional and ignorant. They are discourteous and rude. Insensitive and have no empathy. Very argumentative. This practice is more concerned with money and so called policy over healthcare! I may be at risk of having cancer and I'm being talked downed to by the staff. They refused to see or talk to me because I no longer have an insurance that they participate with! legally he is still my physician until I transition care!
Author:
I attempted to make an appointment at this office and was on hold for 25 minutes. When the receptionist Alicia finally answered the phone she was did not bother to apologize and quickly told me they were short staffed, then she rushed me off the phone. Horrible experience.
Author:
My experience with this doctor was terrible. So many this went wrong. He was unprofessional along with his team. They speak with their patients in front of everyone and have no types of privacy. The doctor lies and makes you pay for a pregnancy test during a complete physical and only takes cash. He is just bad . The place is dirty I will never go back . Last but not least he did a Pap test during my period.
Author:
I had a unpleasant experience here and I felt it necessary to write a review. Both times I waited over 60 minutes to be seen and was taken after people with later appointments than me. Some of the rooms were dirty and very run-down. The staff with the exception of one nurse/phlebotomist was unfriendly and unhelpful. Once I saw the doctor I felt like he was distracted and disinterested when I tried to express my feelings and concerns. I felt leaving frustrated and most importantly disrespected
Author:
I had a very unpleasant experience and I felt it necessary to write a review. The office was way overbooked and every patient seemed to be waiting for at least 1 hour before being seen. I waited 2 hours and patients with later appts were seen before me. The office is run down and feels dirty. The staff is very unfriendly with the exception of one nurse/phlebotomist. The MD seemed distracted and was dismissive towards my feelings and concerns. I left feeling disrespected and will never return.
Author:
Dr.Boffard and his nurse Alicia are wonderful and extremely helpful.they both are so friendly that make you feel so comfortable.even you don't feel like that you are in a hospital.i have a great experience with Dr Boffard and Alicia.i wish them both good luck and i recommend them to everyone!
worst doctor ever
Author:
Dr.boffard and his nurse Alicia are so kind and helpful. they make you feel comfortable no matter the situation. I've been going to them for about 4 years now and I'll stay as long as they are here. the office is nice and clean and I've recommend all my friends and family. I appreciate their patience and hospitality.
Author:
Dr. Boffard is very pleasant and very informative. I always feel very comfortable during my doctor visits & I believe Dr. Boffard has my best interests at heart.