Dr. Darvin Hege, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 71

Dr. Hege

"This office is run like a patient mill. Very Impersonal, and always runs behind schedule. I was going to be late due to a freeway off ramp closure because of an accident. I called to tell the office I was on my way and I was told I could still see the Doctor, but would be charged an extra $115 for a missed appointment, for being 15 minutes late. I recommend finding another doctor."

Read Review

"I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. Hege and found him to be knowledgable and understanding. I also really liked his office staff and the office environment. Weekend and night availability is also fantastic. I am so glad I went to him!"

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hege

3.0

Dr. Hege?
Dr. Hege's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Darvin Hege, MD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darvin Hege, MD?
Great listener, intelligent process for diagnosis and treatment. Excellent staff, prompt, courteous, friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darvin Hege, MD?
He’s great. I’ve been going to him for a while now. He’s professional and it’s in and out unless I have a concern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darvin Hege, MD?
Have very much enjoyed my experience thus far with Dr. Hege & staff. Always very friendly. Appreciate weekend availability! Appts last just a short time (only negative), and commute here takes longer than appt! Would also like opportunity for less frequent visits, but understand need as medications, frequency, & dosing changes & requirements for flu!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darvin Hege, MD?
Dr. Hege and his staff are all extremely friendly. They're all very helpful. Dr. Hege is an excellent doctor. I could not be happier as a patient here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darvin Hege, MD?
I moved to GA 2 years ago from New York. Dr. Hege has helped me through the very difficult time I was having not having a job, not being able to find one. But with his help I found work. Am doing well. Thank you Dr. Hege!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darvin Hege, MD?
Overall, I could not be more pleased with the experience I have had with Dr. Hege's practice. My decision to become a patient here has literally changed my life for the better in ways I cannot enumerate. Aside from the occasional administrative snafu (rare at best), I could not be happier. Everyone is friendly and has worked to accommodate my busy travel schedule during 2016.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darvin Hege, MD?
I have searched a long time to find a doctor who does not look down on my diagnosis. Dr. Hege is very professional and exceptionally polite. The staff here is very polite and friendly. I drive a long way to see Dr. Hege but it is well worth the drive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darvin Hege, MD?
The location of the office is convenient and wait time is very low when you show up at the appointment time. Dr. Hege spends enough time evaluating my condition and progress every visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darvin Hege, MD?
Have been seeing Dr. Hege for over five years. Quality of service and staff is excellent. Thank everyone for all they do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darvin Hege, MD?
Dr. Hege has been one of the most positive forces in my life, always urging me toward improving myself while cautioning me when the inevitable pitfalls of life appear. I can honestly say I would not be the man I am today without him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darvin Hege, MD?
Scheduling is a breeze and office staff is always helpful, cheerful, and positive. Dr. Hege is professional, thoughtful, and easy to talk to. In our appointments, Dr. Hege is thorough, yet focused and efficient, and respectful of my time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darvin Hege, MD?
Dr. Hege has been very helpful in offering guidance on dealing with ADHD as an adult. A close friend recommended his services, and I would recommend him as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darvin Hege, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hege?

Teaming Science and Service on your behalf

1975
1971

• American Medical Association Physicians Recognition Award, 2/1/2003

Dr. Hege accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Hege's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hege's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opiate Dependence
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases