Dr. Darshini Kumarasena, MD

Dr. Darshini Kumarasena, MD

Pediatrics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Darshini Kumarasena, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Wellesley, MA and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from University Of Colombo Faculty Of Med Sri Lanka in 1986 and specializes in pediatrics.

332 Washington St Ste 260

Wellesley, MA 02481

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Neighborhood Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Kumarasena

Dr. Kumarasena's Experience

Dr. Kumarasena's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

This content was provided by Dr. Kumarasena "We aim to provide highly individualized, compassionate care for each and every one of our patients, spending extra time according to their specific needs, in an unhurried setting. We supplement the conventional pediatric care by addressing the underlying factors in a holistic manner. We believe in a child as well as parent focused approach which is a significant benefit to the family as a whole.

Our Integrative, mind-body approach to health is much appreciated by our patients. Using current research as they become available, we develop useful strategies with our patient families as well as with our adolescent patients.This helps our young patients grow up with healthy lifestyles and habits.

For Pre-conception and prenatal parents, we provide information and strategies believed to minimize risks of immune disorders ranging from Asthma, Eczema, Food allergies,chronic Gastrointestinal conditions to mental health conditions such as ADHD, Autism, Anxiety etc, based on emerging research."

• Pediatrics

• Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University Of Colombo Faculty Of Med Sri Lanka
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Colombo Grp Of Teaching Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • St Agnes Hospital Md

Dr. Kumarasena has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kumarasena does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kumarasena and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kumarasena's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kumarasena to family and friends

Dr. Kumarasena's Performance

Dr. Kumarasena has helped me accomplish what I once thought was impossible. She encouraged me to train my body to stay healthy. I started to create a daily routine and eating healthier. My life has drastically changed, I have more energy, and overall feel happier. Thank you so much for everything...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She is my baby's pediatrician. My husband and I love her and her staff. The most important thing for us is that she takes her time with you - no rush, every visit was probably around 30-45 minutes. She provides you with journals for your considerations in deciding your child's treatment. She calls...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option