Cardiology  |
Dr. Darshan Godkar, MD
Dr. Darshan Godkar, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Cedar Knolls, NJ. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Godkar is affiliated with Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, Newton Medical Center and Morristown Medical Center.

Cedar Knolls

65 Ridgedale Ave

Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthFirst
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Godkar

Dr. Godkar's Experience

Dr. Godkar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology
  • Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiology

• Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Heart Murmur
  • Heart Palpitations
  • Hypotension
  • Syncope

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Non-Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy, and Stenting
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Vascular Surgical Procedure

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University of Mumbai
  • Maimondes Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Seton Hall Med Sch/St Michaels Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Godkar has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi
  • Marathi
  • Urdu

Dr. Godkar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Godkar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Godkar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Godkar to family and friends
Dr. Godkar's Performance
in randolph |
Very fortunate to have Dr G as part of our family. I frequently take my parents to his Cedar Knolls office and have alway had a great experience. Julie and Omyra especially are my favorite at his office. He recommended us to Dr Brown 3 years back for a valve surgery for my dad and then Dr Winters for my mothers ablation. His guidance has helped my parents have an excellent quality of life in their 80's.
in Springfield, NJ |
My husband Lenny and I recommend Dr. Godkar very highly because he is not only the best cardiologist we have ever used ( and my husband had open heart surgery, two stents and has been under the care of a cardiologist for many years). But until we went to Dr. Godkar we never really understood what was done and how to achieve maximum health benefits. His expert knowledge is equaled by his patience and love for his profession and for his patients. He is the best and we are so grateful for him!
in Sparta, NJ |
No other words to say this man is Awesome!!! My husband was having a heart attack, with 100 % blockage in one artery, and 85% blockage in another. He did a angioplasty, and in my opinion saved his life. I am so thankful to Dr. Godkar.
in Blairstown, NJ |
I lost my 18 yr old son to drug OD a year back. Dr Godkar was on call and helped us through the organ donation process at a very very difficult time. we were able to donate his kidneys, heart, cornea and lungs. I was in severe depression as any Mom would.DrG called me 4 months back, told me I could get in touch with the organ reciepients and reconnect with my son,the most gratifying was when he lend me his stethoscope so I could hear my sons heart beating in his reciepient.. Amen..lost for words
Was very upset sitting in the waiting room at Morristown for 30 mins, but when he came in he apologized and explained that he was taking care of a very sick patient in the hospital. I subsequently underwent an angioplasty and when admitted to Morristown realized the care and compassion Dr G brings to the table. The nurses, the housekeeping staff, the person doing my echo all has good things to say about him. He really went above and beyond. I thank him from the bottom of my heart .
in Succasunna, NJ |
I am really grateful to Dr Godkar for his care ,compassion and honesty in dealing with my Dad who was sick with heart failure. His guidance helped us navigate a series of issues and he was with me and Vinny every step of the way. Despite his crazy busy schedule which we got to see first hand when at Morristown Hospital he made sure that he called me to update me on everything. Everybody from the nurses to the housekeeping staff always commented on how respectful he was to everybody. We thank him
in Morristown, NJ |
Dr. G is simply a spectacular physician. He has taken care of me for 2 plus years and has proven to be , the best caregiver I have encountered. He is a lovely person that has a compassionate and caring manner for all he treats. Whilst difficult, he also has the capabilities to research somewhat uncommon conditions and treat them with positive outcomes, and that as any professional knows, may be difficult. I'd highly recommend this talented man, he is not only brilliant, he is gifted.
Sparta, NJ |
Dr. Godkar is an exceptional cardiologist. He takes the time to listen to his patients & answer their questions in a compassionate manner. Most importantly, he accurately diagnosed a family member's condition despite the fact that other doctors' opinions diverged from Dr. Godkar's correct diagnosis. He is innovative, progressive and keeps abreast of new developments in cardiac care. As such, I have sent other family members to see him & highly recommend him.
in Budd lake, NJ |
Thnx Dr G. This is Sam. Linda is here alive and besides me, I just cannot thank God for everything. Our family would not have seen this day without your help , perseverance and patience . I still remember that night we met you in Morristown ER. Ty again and God bless you and your family.
in Flanders, NJ |
Took care of both my parents while they were living at Heath Village , hackettstown. just a lovely lovely person who really enjoys and is passionate about what he is doing. he always put a smile on my mom's face and helped us with managing her heart failure through a very difficult time when she had colon cancer . My family thanks him for his kindness.
in Stockholm Ave |
I have been fortunate to have very good doctors caring for me .I feel that Dr. Godkar is outstanding and tops the list as number one! Dr. Godkar views me as a whole person not just a body part/illness. He takes the time to let me talk and tries his best to solve my problem even if it it isn't directly related to cardiology. He is the best.
in Morristown, NJ |
Want to thank Dr G, for guiding us in respect to both my parents. My dad with triple vessel disease, helped us to get Dr Xydis for his surgery and watched him with his team of Dr James, Dr Talati through his hospital course. My Mom with Atrial fibrillation, on warfarin, could not be regulated, newer medications were not covered by Medicare so Dr Godkar actually has been tiding us with samples of Xarelto and savaysa for the last 2 years. My Hero..Appreciate it Dr G.
in Madison, NJ |
He is a straight forward outstanding cardiologist. He tells it the way it is. You many not like what he says - but he is right. He explores all options and recommends the best course of treatment. He is warm, friendly and had my interest as a patient always in mind. I never felt rushed, pressured to make decisions.
in Morris Plains |
Soothing personality , great bedside manner. Very understanding and compassionate. Took care of my wife when she had her 3 stents done by him. Took a lot of time to explain things and we never felt rushed.
in Hackettstown, nj |
Great Doctor, truly gives you confidence in his abilities ! I had a cardiac procedure done at Morristown, and Dr. Godkar went through my wrist. ! What a pleasure, I left the hospital in a few hours! True pro, recommend him highly ! Office staff all top shelve ! Very please. !
Have you seen Dr. Darshan Godkar, MD?
Are you Dr. Godkar?

Personal Choice PPO
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
    Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA