Dr. Darryl George, DO

Family Medicine •  Male • Age 59

Dr. George

Affordable Integrative Medicine

832 Nw Highland St Roseburg, OR 97470

Dr. Darryl George, DO is a Family Medicine Specialist in Roseburg, OR and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of North Texas Health Science Center / Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine medical school in 1996. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. George to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Family Medicine Specialists in your area

See similar Family Medicine Specialists in Roseburg

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. George accepts

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. George treats your condition or procedure

Dr. George's conditions and procedures:

• Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Postoperative Pain
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Diabetes Type 2

Likelihood to recommend Dr. George

4.1

19.51219512195122%

Dr. George?
Dr. George is progressive, helpful, and non-judgmental. He is that ever more increasingly rare commodity offering the patient the simplicity, attention, and consistency only an individual doctor's practice affords. His office is welcoming, friendly, and while thorough, expedient in respect for everyone's time. He has helped me significantly on the road to re-gaining my vitality and well-being, ensuring I can continue to manage my demanding business. Your staff and dog therapy always brings my blood pressure down and a smile to my face! Thank you Dr. George for your perceptive and judicious oversight of my health.
Connie – Apr 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
I highly recommend Dr. George. I find him to be very thorough, compassionate, and well informed. After over 2 years of searching for quality care, being wrongly diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that I know I do not suffer from, and being told that the congenital spinal defect I do have is too rare for me to have (I was previously diagnosed) and my concerns being dismissed by other physicians, I finally found Dr. George. I drive an hour and a half to appointments, and I would drive longer if needed. Dr. George is very straightforward with his expectations, which I appreciate, and I have no problem following his guidelines. Thank you, Dr. George for being an outstanding physician!
E. Johnson – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
This review is unsolicited!! Dr George is beyond good. He is the most compassionate, helpful, down to earth, direct, and honest doctor I’ve come across. I actually feel quite lucky to have him as my doctor and will selfishly say I hope he never retires. Not to be dramatic, but he really has changed my life for the better. It’s a prime example of “night & day”
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
Dr. George is a great doctor. He helped our son with his chronic pain and it changed his life in so many ways for the better. He also got our son to quit smoking cigarettes. We are so thankful to have him close to home to care for our son.
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
Dr George has helped me to manage my pain. He is thorough in his examinations.
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
Great dr. Cares about you not your health insurance,good for pain management or primary care dr.wont try to push you out in 5 minutes.
John in Yoncalla – Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
This review is unsolicited! As a previous patient of Dr. George for medical marijuana and now an "opioid epidemic orphan," I am grateful the Doctor, his staff and overall practice. It remains for over a decade now, simple and patient oriented emphasizing participation in recovery. Many see this a strictness though it's emphasis is to ensure recovery, and ultimately success for both patient and Doctor. With 500 char. limit I ask you to visit vitals.com & ratemds.com, better yet visit Dr. George.
DW in Roseburg, OR – Sep 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
Dr. George does not discriminate against people with chronic pain as the state of Oregon does. He has put himself out there to specifically help those that have chronic pain and get them back to being productive and working people. Just after 2 months I am starting to work again thanks to Dr. George and his special care for those of us who need pain relief and his willingness to prescribe medications that make us productive citizens once again. He is very thorough and expects you to do your part
Pete in Winston – Aug 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
Dr George has been a great help to My husband Kenny Johnson. He is very detailed in his work. He covers every aspect and seems to leave nothing unturned. We are so pleased that he gives us detailed information concerning every medical concern. We have often times searched high and low for answers through other sources who were vague and missed the mark. Dr. George pinpoints the problem and follows through with the treatment. If we are willing to follow his instruction, it is so worthwhile.
Kenny & Phyllis Johnson in Roseburg – May 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
I have been a patient with Dr. George for years and every visit he gives me his full attention sincerely caring about me. He is a Dr that cares about ones overall global function so that one can carry out as much of a pain free life as possible. Because of this I am able to have a full-time career and be a participating father and husband to my family. I give many thanks to you for helping give my life back, not only to me, but to my family.
Robbie in Lake Oswego, OR – Mar 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
I am patient of Dr.George for almost 5 yrs. Now. He has been one of the most understanding, empathetic doctor's. genuine understanding for those in REAL chronic pain. Just started a trial of oxytocin/HCG today. After just a few minutes, I felt some relief!!! Got a script and am SO HOPEFUL that I can reduce my pain meds!! I am at a 2 right Now! In tears thanking this man for helping me. If he gets a low score from anyone, it's because the patient didn't didnt follow his rules.
Dee Tee in Roseburg – Feb 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
I travel from Salem to Roseburg for Dr. George's services, and wouldn't have it any other way. In addition to treating my pain, he has provided invaluable information about my condition and has helped to improve my quality of life. He is very thorough, as well as respectful of his patients. I would recommend Dr. George to any of my friends and family.
Kiya B. in Salem, OR – Oct 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
Amazing Dr. I've lived in Roseburg all of my life and seen many Dr.s in the area, he is BY FAR THE BEST. He is informative, FOLLOWS UP, straight forward and compassionate. He looked over all of my medical records from the past and found several areas in my health that were over looked by my prior Dr of 18 years. My health has greatly improved because of him. I trust Dr. George completely, he does not judge me and understands.
Roseburg, OR – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
With increasingly high costs for medical services and insurance coverage, Dr. George offers an affordable alternative in quality-holistic healthcare. For patients needing a non-discriminating physician who offers a contemporary view in practicing medicine. Not only is Dr. George is attentive and understanding, while also striving to seek a rwsolution to health concerns for overall improvement in patient wellness. J.B.
OR – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
Dr. George is the first and only Doctor to take the time to listen to my questions and concerns. He is always providing me with information to improve my health. I have been traveling from Bandon Oregon for over 10 years to see him. I know my health would not be as good as it is today without the excellent care I receive from being his patient.
Daniel D. Williams in Bandon, OR – Jun 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
Being under his care over 10yrs has been the #1 reason I am able to survive my chronic pain management. I respect being drug tested and informed of New Laws concerning medication use. I am always treated with respect. The staff is always helpful and kind. I would recommend Dr. George to anyone seeking medical treatment for primary care and or pain management. Thank you Dr.George for over 10yrs of medical treatment. Mrs Parker
Mrs Parker in Boring, OR – Jun 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
This is a good doctor . He goes by the rules and he cares about people in pain . He goes above and beyond to help people in real pain !
Roger jackson in Winston Oregon – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
After having the same Dr for 18 years I reached out to Dr. George. I am so glad I did! He was the type of Dr I was looking for and needed. Not only does he treat you correctly, but explains the process entirely! He FOLLOWS up! There are no uncomfortable reminders to him to go over test results or progress. He thinks out of the box, for example I have a huge thyroid issue and my numbers were reading normal. A small adjustment not only decreased my thyroid nodules, but I feel much better.
Roseburg, OR – May 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
I am a 17 yr. Chronic pain patient. I relocated here just over 6yrs. Ago. After having the same doctor for over 15yrs. Trying to find a good pain doctor in this town has been the most unpleasant experience of my life. My pain was managed very well, until moving here. Every dr. I contacted told me "we dont prescribe pain meds" 3 mo. of terrible forced withdrawal, i found dr. George. The ONLY doc in this town to help me. I am very fortunate to have found him.
Diahn Tessier Escalante in Roseburg, OR – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
I have been a long term patient of doctor Georges for about 9 years. He helped me get my life back after a car crash. Not only did he help me he actually wanted to help me. He is one of the best doctors I have been too and trust me I have seen a lot. He has never stopped caring and always takes the time to explain anything I need to know. He will be my PC as long as he is around or I am:)
Michelle in Roseburg, OR – Apr 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. George?

In order to provide you care that is NOT controlled by insurance companies and such, we do NOT participate with any insurance companies.  They will limit what we can do for you by denying medications, treatments and more.  We listen and do NOT limit you to only one topic at each visit.  We will spend the time with you that you are willing to pay for.

• Pain Medicine