Dr. Darryl George, DO

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. George

Dr. Darryl George, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Roseburg, OR and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1996 and specializes in pain medicine and pain management.

Make an appointment

Dr. George accepts

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check Dr. George's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. George?
Dr. George's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Darryl George, DO
RecentMost Helpful
This review is unsolicited!! Dr George is beyond good. He is the most compassionate, helpful, down to earth, direct, and honest doctor I’ve come across. I actually feel quite lucky to have him as my doctor and will selfishly say I hope he never retires. Not to be dramatic, but he really has changed my life for the better. It’s a prime example of “night & day”
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
Dr. George is a great doctor. He helped our son with his chronic pain and it changed his life in so many ways for the better. He also got our son to quit smoking cigarettes. We are so thankful to have him close to home to care for our son.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
Dr George has helped me to manage my pain. He is thorough in his examinations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
Great dr. Cares about you not your health insurance,good for pain management or primary care dr.wont try to push you out in 5 minutes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
This review is unsolicited! As a previous patient of Dr. George for medical marijuana and now an "opioid epidemic orphan," I am grateful the Doctor, his staff and overall practice. It remains for over a decade now, simple and patient oriented emphasizing participation in recovery. Many see this a strictness though it's emphasis is to ensure recovery, and ultimately success for both patient and Doctor. With 500 char. limit I ask you to visit vitals.com & ratemds.com, better yet visit Dr. George.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
Dr. George does not discriminate against people with chronic pain as the state of Oregon does. He has put himself out there to specifically help those that have chronic pain and get them back to being productive and working people. Just after 2 months I am starting to work again thanks to Dr. George and his special care for those of us who need pain relief and his willingness to prescribe medications that make us productive citizens once again. He is very thorough and expects you to do your part
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
Dr George has been a great help to My husband Kenny Johnson. He is very detailed in his work. He covers every aspect and seems to leave nothing unturned. We are so pleased that he gives us detailed information concerning every medical concern. We have often times searched high and low for answers through other sources who were vague and missed the mark. Dr. George pinpoints the problem and follows through with the treatment. If we are willing to follow his instruction, it is so worthwhile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
I have been a patient with Dr. George for years and every visit he gives me his full attention sincerely caring about me. He is a Dr that cares about ones overall global function so that one can carry out as much of a pain free life as possible. Because of this I am able to have a full-time career and be a participating father and husband to my family. I give many thanks to you for helping give my life back, not only to me, but to my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
I am patient of Dr.George for almost 5 yrs. Now. He has been one of the most understanding, empathetic doctor's. genuine understanding for those in REAL chronic pain. Just started a trial of oxytocin/HCG today. After just a few minutes, I felt some relief!!! Got a script and am SO HOPEFUL that I can reduce my pain meds!! I am at a 2 right Now! In tears thanking this man for helping me. If he gets a low score from anyone, it's because the patient didn't didnt follow his rules.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
I travel from Salem to Roseburg for Dr. George's services, and wouldn't have it any other way. In addition to treating my pain, he has provided invaluable information about my condition and has helped to improve my quality of life. He is very thorough, as well as respectful of his patients. I would recommend Dr. George to any of my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
Amazing Dr. I've lived in Roseburg all of my life and seen many Dr.s in the area, he is BY FAR THE BEST. He is informative, FOLLOWS UP, straight forward and compassionate. He looked over all of my medical records from the past and found several areas in my health that were over looked by my prior Dr of 18 years. My health has greatly improved because of him. I trust Dr. George completely, he does not judge me and understands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
With increasingly high costs for medical services and insurance coverage, Dr. George offers an affordable alternative in quality-holistic healthcare. For patients needing a non-discriminating physician who offers a contemporary view in practicing medicine. Not only is Dr. George is attentive and understanding, while also striving to seek a rwsolution to health concerns for overall improvement in patient wellness. J.B.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
Dr. George is the first and only Doctor to take the time to listen to my questions and concerns. He is always providing me with information to improve my health. I have been traveling from Bandon Oregon for over 10 years to see him. I know my health would not be as good as it is today without the excellent care I receive from being his patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
Being under his care over 10yrs has been the #1 reason I am able to survive my chronic pain management. I respect being drug tested and informed of New Laws concerning medication use. I am always treated with respect. The staff is always helpful and kind. I would recommend Dr. George to anyone seeking medical treatment for primary care and or pain management. Thank you Dr.George for over 10yrs of medical treatment. Mrs Parker
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
This is a good doctor . He goes by the rules and he cares about people in pain . He goes above and beyond to help people in real pain !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
After having the same Dr for 18 years I reached out to Dr. George. I am so glad I did! He was the type of Dr I was looking for and needed. Not only does he treat you correctly, but explains the process entirely! He FOLLOWS up! There are no uncomfortable reminders to him to go over test results or progress. He thinks out of the box, for example I have a huge thyroid issue and my numbers were reading normal. A small adjustment not only decreased my thyroid nodules, but I feel much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
I am a 17 yr. Chronic pain patient. I relocated here just over 6yrs. Ago. After having the same doctor for over 15yrs. Trying to find a good pain doctor in this town has been the most unpleasant experience of my life. My pain was managed very well, until moving here. Every dr. I contacted told me "we dont prescribe pain meds" 3 mo. of terrible forced withdrawal, i found dr. George. The ONLY doc in this town to help me. I am very fortunate to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
I have been a long term patient of doctor Georges for about 9 years. He helped me get my life back after a car crash. Not only did he help me he actually wanted to help me. He is one of the best doctors I have been too and trust me I have seen a lot. He has never stopped caring and always takes the time to explain anything I need to know. He will be my PC as long as he is around or I am:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
I am a 65 year old female with an unusual form of arthritis that is excruciatingly painful. It has no cure at this time, but thanks to a wonderful doctor, (besides my PCP), Dr. Darryl George in Roseburg has not only saved my life, but kept me going and trying many different things to help through the seven years of this frightful odyssey so far. This brave doctor takes chronic pain patients regularly, but only if they are genuine and willing to follow his necessarily strict guidelines. Try him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darryl George, DO?
Dr. George is one of the best Doctors I have been to. He has no problem taking the time to explain things and answer any questions and his staff is always very kind. He is a very thorough Doctor and will expect all your paperwork to be in order and for you to follow the rules for pain management but in my opinion that is a good thing. Because it is a smaller office getting through immediately is not always an option, but any time I have left a message they have always returned my calls promptly.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. George?

Affordable Integrative Medicine