Dr. Darryl Elias Jr, MD

Dr. Darryl Elias Jr, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Darryl J. Elias, M.D. 155 Hospital Dr Ste 400 Lafayette, LA 70503 Get Directions

Dr. Darryl Elias Jr, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Lafayette, LA. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Elias Jr is affiliated with University Hospital and Clinics and Lafayette General Medical Center.

Dr. Elias Jr' Experience

See how Dr. Elias Jr' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Elias Jr

Dr. Elias Jr accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Elias Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Elias Jr' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elias Jr to family and friends
Dr. Elias Jr' Performance
Love, love, love him!! When he moved an hour away, I followed him! I couldn't imagine any other doctor delivering my children.
in Lafayette, LA |
I love Dr. Elias! He is the absolute best doctor I've ever encountered. He's very effecient at what he does, he knows his field, he cares about his patients and a major plus that he is super nice and funny, which eases any discomfort you may have. He makes his patients feel safe and secure. I would trust him with my life. I would highly recommend Dr. Elias to any woman who is in search of an OBGYN!
in Eunice |
Went yesterday for my first time and absolutely love Dr. Elias. He was very kind and genuine. He explained things in detailed and also had a listening ear. Heard everything I said and was absolutely on board with my plans. The staff was great and friendly and the wait time was 30 min or so. I'm so excited to have a Dr. that takes the time to listen and carefully try to explain himself.
in Lafayette |
The best doctor I've ever had He saved my life Wen I had my last child I will forever be thankful of this man!!!
in Lafayette, LA |
Dr.Elias is the BEST, I love being around him and he makes you feel so comfortable. I went to him for my first pregnancy & further along he'll be my doctor for my next one also. I love him so much...
in Lafayette, La |
Dr. Elias is such a man of great courage,compassion and inspiration. I would recommend Dr. Elias to family and friends because I know they would be in good hands. Love you, and thanks for being my doctor!!!
in Lafayette, LA |
Awesome doctor!! Very respectful and understanding of our decisions. Always made my husband and I comfortable. Will definitely have him to deliver my children to come
in Crowley la |
Great doctor very comfortable to be around and great bedside manner would recommend to anyone!
Lafayette, LA |
best doctor ever
in Lake Charles, LA |
Dr Elias delivered my first 2 children then his office moved to Lafayette and I am about to deliver my 3rd child and Im terrified bc he's not the one doing my c-section. He is a great doctor and I highly recommend him to anyone thinking about going to him. I wish that I lived closer to Lafayette.
in Lafayette, LA |
Dr. Elias was very nice on my first visit. I explained the struggles I had been having with peri-menopause and he assured me he would help. The very first issue I had after seeing him, it took 3 phone calls to his office only to find out he refused to order blood work or call in anything. They told me to see my referring physician. This is menopause symptoms. Why won't they treat this? Why did he tell me he would help me if he had no intention of doing so? I would not recommend Dr. Elias!
in Lafayette, LA |
I came to this Doctor for a second opinion. Dr. Elias was awesome!!! He was very nice and caring. His explanations to my questions was answered. He explain in detail so I can see the big picture. I switch doctors ASAP. I would highly recommend this doctor.
Lafayette, LA |
By far the best dr I have ever went to. Great beside manner and makes you feel comfortable. Super nice and have a good sense of humor. Very confident in the decision I made to have Dr. Elias has my doctor.
in Jennings, LA |
dr. elias has wonderful bedside manner. he is kindhearted, gentle, and trustworthy. he respects women during pregnancy and birth and is so helpful to help you get the birth you want. i could not say enough good about him. he is knowledgeable and professional and seems to really truly care on a personal level. he listens well and is calm and reassuring.
in Lafayette, LA |
I have had nothing but great experiences with this Dr. I am very happy he is delivering our baby.
Have you seen Dr. Darryl Elias Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Elias Jr?

Compare Dr. Elias Jr

}

Dr. Elias Jr' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Dr. Elias Jr has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Elias Jr' Board Certifications

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Lsu Medical Health Sciences Center

Completed in 2000

Spring Hill College

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Elias Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elias Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC