Dr. Darrin Lyons, MD

Dr. Darrin Lyons, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Darrin Lyons, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Oakland, TN. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Lyons is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett.

Dr. Lyons' Experience

See how Dr. Lyons' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lyons

Dr. Lyons accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lyons has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lyons' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lyons to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Lyons' Performance
in Somerville, TN |
Dr. Lyons has been my doctor for several years. He is kind and patient with me. He listens to all of my issues and doesn't make me feel like he's rushing me. I don't feel like a number but someone he cares about my well being. He has taken care of all of my medical needs.
Oakland, TN |
Dr. Lyons is a wonderful doctor. Staff was nice. But I had a very difficult time having his nurses to call me with test results and a Rx refill, ended up having to speak with the practice manager Jennifer to get results. Thank you Jennifer.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Lyons is a Awesome Doctor. He promotes health and wealth. He's a great doctor because He gets to the root of the problem
in Mason,Tn |
Been seeing Dr. Lyons for 10 years. Dr Lyons does a fantastic job making he listens to every detail going on with you and make sure you have a full detail checkup with tests, labs and even time off if needed. The staff is very friendly. I would highly recommend him!
in Memphis, TN |
I have seen Dr. Lyons for 10 years and love him and his staff, particularly Jennifer, Creasy and Antionette! These ladies are the sweetest and most patient women; treat you like family. Dr. Lyons is thorough and listens to your needs/concerns. He goes to great lengths to make sure you are comfortable with the care plan he lays out for your individual needs. He is quick regarding getting you scheduled for labs or outside testing as well as quick at reading and communicating test results.
Somerville |
This was my first visit. The staff was extremely friendly! Dr. Lyons spent a lot of time with me even though this was just a simple visit for my pink eye. I felt that i was treated like i was coming there for years and was part of the family! I found my new doctor for sure!
Memphis, TN |
He walked in the room, saw me, and practically ran away. He failed to treat my awful cough but did get me breathing again. I think that I was given a drug test at the end of my visit. Did I look as bad as I felt. I will find another primary care physician.
Have you seen Dr. Darrin Lyons, MD?
Are you Dr. Lyons?

Compare Dr. Lyons

Dr. Lyons' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Lyons has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lyons' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Lyons does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lyons and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

MEHARRY MED COLL SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1988

Cook Co Hosp

Completed in 1989

Jackson Park Hospital and Medical Center

Completed in 1994

Dr. Lyons does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lyons and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lyons does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lyons and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.