Dr. Darrick Antell, MD

Dr. Darrick Antell, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMale

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Darrick Antell, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in New York, NY and has over 40 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Toledo College Of Medicine in 1982. He is affiliated with medical facilities Mount Sinai Morningside and Lenox Hill Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Darrick Antell MD FACS

Darrick Antell MD FACS850 Park Avenue New York, NY 10075
New Patient?

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Antell is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside New York, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Antell's Reviews

Wonderful! I had Breast Implant surgery with Dr. Antell over 10 years ago and now had Breast Explant surgery. Both experiences were wonderful. This procedure went smooth, and I felt surprisingly well post op. Pain was mild, and I did not need the antibiotics prescribed. I was also pleasantly surprised with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Antell.
Sep 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
Excellent experience from start to finish
Everyone at Dr. Antell’s office was pleasant, prompt, and so helpful. Dr. Antell is patient, kind and very good at explaining facts thoroughly. I have been to several dermatologists on the upper east side and this is the best experience I have had by far. Cannot recommend highly enough!
H Xu – Apr 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
Saw Dr. Antell for lipoma removal and gynecomastia. Results were better than I hoped, confidence and comfort have never been higher. Incredibly helpful and knowledgeable staff. Everything was explained clearly and thoroughly, they genuinely cared and followed up often post-op. Dr. Antell is brilliant and there is no doctor I would recommend more than him.
Alex Elkin – Dec 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
Dr Antell and his staff are very professional, all questions were answered and the entire process went very well. I felt comfortable the entire time plus he did an amazing job.
Jul 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
Dr Antell is Absolutely Amazing!! His impeccable work, care and staff was priceless. One of the top two things I’ve gifted myself was my breast augmentation with him.
OO – May 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
TO DR, ANTELL, ALL HIS PATIENTS ARE “CELEBRITIES”! Although not on television myself, I have several friends who are and it is an open secret that most of them entrust their appearance to Dr. Antell! I too, had some areas of concern namely, a slight droopiness of my upper eyelids and my jawline, which I consulted him about. He suggested I would benefit from upper blepharoplasty and rhytidectomy and so I went ahead. The whole experience was fantastic, from beginning to end. The front office staff, the anaesthetist, the O R room nurse and of course, the wonderful Doctor, whose surgical skills are superb, honed over many years, coupled with an artist’s eye and the best bedside manner imaginable! The procedure was carried out in his spotless and relaxing operating rooms - so much nicer than those of even the best hospital! I had hardly any pain at all afterwards. In two weeks time, I had healed so well and no one could tell I had anything done.. I look and feel fantastic!! Thank you!
S.M. S. – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
I began working for Dr. Antell after college as a medical claims biller and administrative assistant, and I was subsequently a patient of his myself. During my five years at the practice, I saw hundreds of satisfied patients. The before and after photos on Dr. Antell’s website are indicative of the results Dr. Antell is capable of achieving, regardless of procedure. His surgical ability has been lauded by the top medical publications in the country and, as both a patient and a member of his staff, it was easy to see why. When I developed a cyst-like tumor on the left side of my face, I showed Dr. Antell and he was able to excise it in his private surgery facility/operating room. I was pleased to see that over time, there was no trace of any scarring, particularly because it was located on my face. I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Antell’s practice, his bedside manner, attention to detail, and surgical skills. I would highly recommend him to anyone else in need.
Jordan – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
Fantastic! Dr. Antell and his team were extremely professional, timely, and comforting. Dr. Antell also did a great job removing a mole from my face leaving very minimal scaring. He was extremely nice keeping me calm and relaxed throughout the entire procedure(which i was nervous about going in, but not during/after i left). Highly recommend Dr. Antell to anyone/every... especially for mole removal on a place like your face that you do not want a scar!
Robert Sacco – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
Great Results. Lip lines... Vertical lip lines have bugged me for years. Topical treatments did not help. I finally decided to get professional help. Dr Antell performed a deep chemical peel on the lines. The procedure was quick, painless and recovery was fast. Now my lip lines are not noticeable. I can finally wear lip liner and lipstick, my lips finally look years younger.
Marie T – Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Antell and his nurse, Leslie. I am extremely happy with my results. Dr. Antell was professional and extremely informative. My surgery went smoothly and I did not experience pain or any complications with recovery. I had minimal bruising and am back to an active routine. I highly recommend Dr. Antell for cosmetic surgery!
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
I am a Male in late 20s and had a chin implant 3 months ago. I wanted to wait before reviewing to make sure the results were final. It looks fantastic and was well worth it! Dr. Antell is a true artist, nothing short of that. I am very happy with his work and the results. To say he was attentive along the way would be an understatement. He is the top tier of cosmetic surgeons undoubtedly.
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
This was my first visit to a plastic surgeons office. Dr. Antell and his entire staff were nothing less than perfect. I’ve had 3 moles on my face my entire life, and I finally decided I wanted them removed. I booked a consultation with Dr. Antell and he was able to remove all 3 in the same appointment! It was so quick, easy, comfortable, and I didn’t feel a thing. I wasn’t able to talk during the procedure because he was working near my mouth, but he told me short stories and there was music.
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
Last month Dr. Antell removed a very large lipoma on the left side of my waist. I had wanted to get rid of it but I was also scared because of the size. After consulting with several plastic surgeons who didn’t inspire confidence, I met with Dr. Antell who DID inspire confidence. It’s been a month since the surgery and I have nothing but high praise for Dr. Antell and his staff. Not only is he a wondeful dr but a very nice man. I now have a real waist again and it’s all because of Dr. Antell!
Iris in NJ – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
Had such an amazing experience at Dr. Antell's! The staff was wonderful and knowledgeable and Dr. Antell could not be nicer. He really understand the body. Improvements not re-dos! Dr. Antell gave me the nose I always wanted. A rhinoplasty can be a scary thing but Dr. Antell walked me through all the steps before surgery and could not be more attentive after the surgery. If you are looking for natural and beautiful results, Dr. Antell is the one to go to!
E. – Feb 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
I had consulted with multiple surgeons, but I'm glad my search for the right surgeon came to an end after my meeting Dr. Antell. He has excellent bedside manner-- he took the time to really answer my questions, and he is truly one of the most knowledgeable, personable surgeons I've met. I'm now 5.5 weeks post op and I'm happy to report my implants have dropped nicely and the result of my breast augmentation is better than expected. Could not praise him highly enough
Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
Dr. Antell is an excellent, caring doctor with an incredible staff. I received the absolute best of care from my consultation to my very last follow up visit. I am very thankful.
Elizabeth in NYC, none – Jan 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Antell for cosmetic surgery. He was excellent. I found his demeanor and professionalism very comforting and I am satisfied with my outcome. Additionally the office is immaculate and his staff is very courteous and friendly.
M. Taylor in NY – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
Dr Antell is so experienced and knowledgeable! I had my liposuction done just 10 days and I’m able to wear my dresses with confidence. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and come back for future procedures!
S. Chiu in New York , NY – Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
Dr. Antell is a masterful reconstructive/plastic surgeon-a compassionate physician who works WITH patients to assure beyond-optimal outcomes. Following bilateral mastectomy for early onset breast cancer (1984), Dr. Antell has done my breast reconstruction/implant replacement, needed in consideration of changing physical stature & condition, since 2001, most recently November 2018. His expert counsel, full consideration of patient need, surgical skills and artistry, are unmatched. He’s the best!
DNB in Bayville, NY – Nov 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darrick Antell, MD?
Dr. Antell really knows what he’s doing. The results are natural so that you just look like your best self.
Aug 30, 2018