Dr. Darrick Antell Sr, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Darrick Antell Sr, MD

Dr. Antell is a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He has been in private practice and has served as Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at Columbia University for over 20 years. He is an official spokesperson for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and has membership in many regional and national medical societies, including the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Antell is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He received his general surgery training at the prestigious Stanford University Medical Center. Dr. Antell then went on to specialize in plastic/reconstructive surgery, training at the New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center and the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City. Interestingly, he also has a Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) degree from Case Western Reserve University. With both these degrees (MD and DMD), Dr. Antell has the unique expertise to analyze and reconstruct the face.

...See Less

Dr. Antell Sr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Antell feels that Plastic Surgery should whisper and not scream. Taking each individual patient's desires into consideration we form a treatment plan to pick the appropriate operation. We try to pick the smallest operation that will give the biggest improvement with the least risk.

Dr. Antell Sr's Experience

See how Dr. Antell Sr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Antell Sr

Dr. Antell Sr is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Antell Sr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Antell Sr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Antell Sr to family and friends
    4.4
    Dr. Antell Sr's Performance
    in Qieens, NY |
    Dr. Antell is great! I couldn't ask for a better person making the huge change in my body. Him and his staff are very friendly, very professional and all of them are treating their patients like members of their family. Highly, highly recommended!!! Thank you Dr. Antell for your amazing work!!!
    Wonderful experience, from the booking, the payment, the follow-up and the anesthesiologist. Everyone is so professional, kind and accommodating, answering all of my questions and making me feel very comfortable, at ease and in good hands. Most importantly, the results are also fantastic!
    in New York, NY |
    I recently had plastic surgery to successfully remove a large tumor on the back of my skull. I met with 4 prominent plastic surgeons in New York City before I decided on Dr. Antell to perform my surgery. I must say, I never expected or experienced this caliber of attention and professionalism from a top rated NYC doctor and staff. It’s very unusual to have found such a renowned plastic surgeon with both the talent and bedside manner on the level of Dr. Antell.
    Northport, NY |
    Dr. Antell is perfect! He is classy and very relaxed, knows how to listen and deliver the best possible results. He knows how to retain his patients' natural beauty. I'm thrilled with how I look! My sister also used Dr. Antell and she loves her results, too. It was seamless and I didn't look any different. But out of the mouth of babes, my 7 year old granddaughter said, GiGi, you look so young! That's what I wanted to hear!! Thank you, Dr. Antell. You won't ever go wrong using this doctor!!
    in Forest Hills, NY |
    I am an anesthesiologist and during my career I have participated in more than EIGHTY THOUSAND surgical operation. More than TWENTY THOUSAND of them were plastic surgical procedure. I have spent long hours with many plastic surgeons in their operating rooms. Dr. Darrick Antell was always THE BEST of them. His demeanor, clinical judgement, temperament, and surgical skills are always above and beyond his call of duty. He has built the best surgical facility in New York and cultivated the most pro
    in Long Island , NY |
    I interact with dozens of professionals throughout my day, so the first impression my appearance gives is very important to me. I am ecstatic with the results I got with Dr. Antell, and would recommend him without hesitation to anyone considering surgery! When I was comparing surgeons online I compared the credentials and experience of a number doctors. Of everyone I had appointments with, what sold me on Dr. Antell was how much time he took explaining the procedure to me and his iPhone app!
    in New York, NY |
    I am one week post-op from my breast augmentation with Dr Antell and I am beyond thrilled with my results. I am spellbound! I had very little bruising and swelling and was able to shower normally on the second day. I really appreciate that Dr Antell was straightforward and matter of fact about the procedure, possible risks, and expectations for my outcome. If you are even considering a procedure, I would highly recommend that you meet Dr Antell!
    Have you seen Dr. Darrick Antell Sr, MD?
    Are you Dr. Antell Sr?

Dr. Antell Sr says...

Dr. Antell Sr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Antell Sr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Antell Sr has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Antell Sr's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
    • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
    • Gynecomastia
    • Large Breasts
    • Lipomas
    • Localized Fat Deposits
    • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
    • Skin Aging

Graduated in 1973

• Other Education
      Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine

Completed in 1978

Dr. Antell Sr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Antell Sr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
    • Blepharoplasty
    • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
    • Botox® Injection
    • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
    • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
    • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
    • Dermal Filler
    • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
    • Facelift
    • Facial Reconstruction
    • Hylaform Injection
    • Lipomas Sebacious Cyst Removal
    • Liposuction
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Restylane® Injections