Dr. Darren Lehnert, MD

Dr. Darren Lehnert, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Darren Lehnert, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Springfield, MO and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med in 1994 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

1965 S Fremont Ave Ste 270

Springfield, MO 65804

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Lehnert

See how frequently Dr. Lehnert performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hysteroscopy
Cervicitis
high
Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)
high

Dr. Lehnert's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Univ KS Sch of Med-Witchita
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Lehnert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lehnert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lehnert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lehnert's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lehnert to family and friends

Dr. Lehnert's Performance

I received the best of care from Dr. Lehnert during my third and final pregnancy. He made every visit quick while never making me feel rushed. Dr, Lehnert answered all my questions and has a very kind bedside manner. I was a little nervous going with a male OBGYN but he made me more comfortable...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Amazing Doctor! He delivered my first baby. I was so devistated that our insurance switched I made my husband check out of pocket hospital costs!!! He was so insightful at every appointment. Helped my husband feel very included. The two had so much fun talking during appointments and my delivery,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I saw Dr. Lehnert before, during, and after my pregnancy. When I was trying to figure out the right birth control method for me, he sat down with me for 30 minutes and discussed all of my options. During my pregnancy, he provided exactly the right amount of care and information. Enough to answer...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Lehnert has been our OB for both our children. He has always been great to work with and answered any questions or concerns we have ever had. Always a friendly and understanding personality. His staff are very great to deal with as well. Can't say enough great things about our experiences.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is a great. It never seems like he is in a rush, will answer any questions you have. He was wonderful for my whole pregnany. My second pregnany was a miscarriage and he was very helpful and so considerate. Best ob I have had.
Are you Dr. Lehnert?