Dr. Darren Brenner, MD

Dr. Darren Brenner, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Male

Dr. Darren Brenner, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 10 years. He specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

Northwestern Medical Group

676 N Saint Clair St Ste 1400

Chicago, IL 60611

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • HealthLink
  • HFN
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. Brenner

See how frequently Dr. Brenner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Constipation
Gas-Bloat Syndrome
Diarrhea

Dr. Brenner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Brenner ""Better people means better experiences. Our care team is committed to delivering results that change lives." "

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Chicago Pritzker School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • University Of Michigan Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • University Of Michigan Health System
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Brenner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brenner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brenner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brenner's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brenner to family and friends

Dr. Brenner's Performance

GOOD

Dr was very impatient during the appointment which led to a very brief and frustrating appointment. He appeared preoccupied and rushed. Later, Dr. Brenner's opinion and diagnosis was deemed to be incorrect as proven by a second and third physician.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option0
Dr Brenner has treated my daughter since he came to Northwestern (2009 I believe). We had lost hope in other doctors we had seen for 5++ who were highly recommended but couldn't figure it out. As a result, my daughter was getting sicker and sicker. I didn't expect her to live another 2 years. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option3
This is the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. My appointment was poor; he spoke with me for about 3 minutes and recommended an MRI (never looked at me or examined me). Never followed up with me after the MRI so I called him a week later. Told me I needed to see a Neurologist but...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option10thumbs down icon option5
Dr. Brenner listened to my symptoms and said he thought my condition was not what my first doctor had said. The nurse was able to help me get a required test much faster and Dr. Brenner got back to me pretty quickly with the results. The staff is extremely caring, friendly, and sympathetic. Very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option3
This was my first time seeing Dr. Brenner. Except for the procedure he performed. He has a nice mannerism. I found nothing wrong with him professional wise or other. He knew I came in with a critical problem. He addressed it accordingly by ordering a complete workup. I didn't like it but I knew...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option3
Are you Dr. Brenner?

More Gastroenterology Specialists like Dr. Brenner at Northwestern Medical Group