Dr. Darrell Carmen, MD

Dr. Darrell Carmen, MD

Urology | Male

81 Upper Riverdale Rd SE Riverdale, GA 30274 Get Directions

Dr. Darrell Carmen, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Riverdale, GA. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Carmen is affiliated with Atlanta Medical Center, Southern Regional Medical Center and Northside Hospital.

Dr. Carmen's Experience

See how Dr. Carmen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Carmen

Dr. Carmen accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Carmen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Carmen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carmen to family and friends
Dr. Carmen's Performance
in Kennesaw, GA |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Carmen. He's very knowledgeable, experienced and caring. Dr. Carmen doesn't just treats your illness but goes to the root of the issue to make sure you completely understand your treatment options. As a cancer survivor Dr. Carmen assisted with bringing balance back to my life physically and mentally. I travel over 40 minutes to his office because of his professionalism and great staff.
Clermont, FL |
My name is Kenneth Bell, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer last year 2017. I was nervous & scared. Dr Carmen, explained everything to me made me feel better he did my exams and what he needed to do for me to make me better. Now i look forward to my visits to his office where he and his excellent staff take such good care of me
in Atlanta, GA |
This was my first visit. The location was perfect for me. From the time I called for the appointment throughout my time in the office, everyone was very friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. Dr Carmen was wonderful and explained everything so clearly. I am so happy to have found him. Walter Fordham
in Fairburn, GA |
I feel so blessed to have been referred to Dr. Carmen. He was concerned with prevention and not just treatment of my medical issue. After having my concerns being brushed off by another provider; I was feeling a little discouraged. Dr. Carmen has restored my faith that my problem can be resolved. He is also very personable and not up tight.
in Fairburn, GA |
I have been seeing Doctor Carmen for 5 years, he is the best doctor that I have had for my illness he takes the time to listen, which is something a lot of doctors don't do. To me I am a client, a customer someone who will keep coming back.
in Hampton, GA |
Dr Carmen keeps me informed on keeping healthy and he never pulls any punches, he tells it how it is and for that I'm thankful and can make a better decision on how to secure better health, a total pleasure to work with. ??????
in Dadeville, AL |
He is always concerned that I understand all treatments. Has one of the best Bedside manner that any Doctor could have. Very Patient and willing to make sure you are comfortable with any information and treatments.
in Ellenwood, GA |
Dr. Carmen cares about his patients wellbeing, he listens to you and respond kindly making sure you fully understands any procedure to be performed. I felt very comfortable with the surgical procedures I had. His follow procedure is excellent. I have recommended family and friends to Dr. Carmen, I am very happy with my treatment and I know they will too.
in Atlanta GA |
I am very pleased with Dr. Carmen's professionalism and thoroughness. He takes his time and explains options and procedures very clearly. The entire staff makes you feel welcome and at ease.
in Atlanta, GA |
I liked Dr. Carmen. He Listen to my concerns and right jump he started to advise me of what he thought was going on. He then made appropriate scheduling appointments to make sure that what he thought was correct. It was correct and immediately went into action of taking care of me and my problems.
in Fayetteville |
I really think Dr. Carmen is great by far the best Doctor I ever had . I will never see another doctor. I have referred several people i know to him .
in Marietta Georgia |
Excellent and very professional
Have you seen Dr. Darrell Carmen, MD?
Are you Dr. Carmen?

Compare Dr. Carmen

Dr. Carmen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Carmen has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Carmen's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Premature Ejaculation
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux
  • Yeast Infections

Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans

Graduated in 1990

Akron Gen Med Center
    Loyola University Med Center

Dr. Carmen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carmen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry