Dr. Darlene Eckert, MD

Dr. Darlene Eckert, MD

Pediatrics  |
Dr. Darlene Eckert, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

14065 Town Loop Blvd

Orlando, FL 32837

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Eckert

Dr. Eckert's Experience

Dr. Eckert's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• Ear Disorders
  • Eczema and Contact Dermatitis Due to Detergents
  • Fever
  • Food Poisoning
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hair Loss
  • Hives
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lactose Intolerance
  • Limb Swelling
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mineral Metabolism Disorders
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Strep Throat
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vertigo

• Arnold Palmer Hospital Ormc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

• PATIENTS' CHOICE AWARD, 2008
  • PATIENTS' CHOICE AWARD, 2009

Dr. Eckert has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Eckert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eckert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eckert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eckert to family and friends
Dr. Eckert's Performance
in Orlando, FL |
We started with Dr. Eckert when my son was born and loved her! She has a confident and thorough way about her that puts you at ease while being fun and crazy for kids at the same time. We had to switch when she went concierge, and while the new doctor we saw was fine, but there was no warmth, no attachment, and we lost confidence. We switched back, and i couldn't be happier! She truly is one of a kind, and the extra time and attention (nights and weekends included) is more than worth the fee
in Orlando |
We adore Dr Eckert and her new concierge service! Any change can be scary but this one has been well worth it! What does concierge mean?? We pay a monthly fee to be a member of her office which gets us nearly 24/7 care, follow up calls, visits as long as we need without being rushed, a small staff who knows your name and a dr who loves your child!! For us eating out one less time per month is 100% worth it! I am a needy mom and she never makes me feel bad!
in St. Cloud, FL |
Dr. Eckert is amazing. She has been our pediatrician for 5 years. She knows my boys like they are her own children. She loves them and listens to all concerns. She changed to a concierge service that is even better because now we have access to her even more. We dont have to go to urgent care and wait for hours to be seen. She will take care of it for us! We couldn't be happier with her.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Dr. Eckert is absoluetly the BEST pediatrician! I have had quite a few of them and I have to say, she really is knowledgeable and an EXPERT in her field. The attention she provides to you and your kids is unequal to any other peds doc. She really hits the nail on the head with proper diagnosing and Rx. Kids love her and parents too! Staff is exceptional and quick to think of ways to decrease kids anxiety due to strep testing, vaccines, or anything. Dr. E is kind, answers you Q's, and HAPPY!
Panama City, FL |
Dr. Eckert is one of the most caring, knowledgeable, generous Doctor's I have ever met. She's great with my kids and is worth every penny. The people that are complaining about the new concierge format have obviously not done their research on the state of health care in America. No one, especially not a highly trained Doctor, should have to work for free. Insurance companies won't pay or slow pay claims to the point where it's shut down or adapt. I'm glad Dr. Eckert adapted, she's the best!
in Kissimmee, FL |
Dr. Eckert is like a family member to us. She's my kids as if they were her own. She's readily available to answer all my questions and has a quick reply and call return. The concierge is an extra price, but is worth it for the care, convenience, and love she provides at a moments notice.
in Orlando, FL |
We absolutely love Dr. Eckert.She has recently gone concierge, which is perfectly fine with us. Most doctors would never see you out of their 9-5 let alone call you just to check up on your sick child. Please don't let the fee denture you. What is a few bucks a month to have a doctor who is available to you and your children whenever the need arises? Who loves and cares for your kid as much as you do! If I have to sacrifice a few luxuries to pay the fee the answer is simple to us. She's the best
in Orlando, FL |
Doctor Darlene Eckert has been our family doctor for over 10 years. She is the most loving doctor we have had caring for our 3 children. After switching to her concierge service and learning we would be paying a membership fee I was concerned. However quickly became a believer in the service. Dr. Eckert now spends more time with the kids and appointment times are always available. Not to mention her call back time after hours. Her switching to this service was the best idea. Time=better care!
in St Cloud, FL |
I don't even know where to begin, Dr Eckert has been apart of our family sense the birth of my oldest son who will be 13 in April. She knows my children better then I do! My youngest child suffers from multiple things like aspergers, adhd and ODD. He rarely allows someone to get close to him, dr Eckert is one of his safety crutches and he adores her. Sense switching to the concierge service we are now blessed to have her care at our finger tips at all times!
in St Cloud, FL |
She has been our pediatrician for 5 years. She is sweet, caring, and extremely knowledable. People complain about the new concierge service, but this is something she had to do to maintain excellent care. Insurance companies force offices to push through a ridiculous amount of patients. Dr. Eckert takes her time and truly cares about the patients. My kids' health is the most important thing to me. Knowing they are being well taken care of is worth giving up a night out to eat to afford the fee.
in Windermere, FL |
I used to love them for my kids?! Now they started membership fee on top of our copay. So we had to switch doctors, then they wouldn't release my kids medical history to the new doctor. Told me I had to pay hundreds to get them. I'm so disappointed at them.
Kissimmee, FL |
This has been my child's DR for 8 years. We moved, still took 45 min drive to this Dr. Now they have changed to serve the almighty dollar instead of the children. Concierge pediatrics indeed, for the rich only. My heart is broken, my child loves her Dr, and now on a time of need I'm told to pay a monthly membership in addition to our health insurance. The mighty dollar at work! I don't even know the staff there any more, in 4 months our world has been turned upside down.
in Kissimmee, FL |
I've got 2 kids (number 3 is on the way) and she is great! The whole staff is great! I've not had a problem. there have been a few times that the office wait is long but that happens with Pedi's Doctors. I love the after hours calls as well. Our youngest has a genetic disorder and Dr. Eckert has been great about all the follow ups and flowing up with all the specialists.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Eckert is the best of the best. She is exactly what you would hope for in a pediatrician. She sincerely loves your child like her own and is so patient with us as parents it is amazing. She does not rush EVER. Even when she has worked us in an already slammed day I do not feel rushed. She genuinely cares about her patients.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr.Eckert is so experienced with babies. she used to tell everything about how baby reacts, responds to something. When my friends used to ask me how feeding, i used to say didn't your doctor informed about this? Because i used to get every information from my doctor. I would highly recommend her
Have you seen Dr. Darlene Eckert, MD?
Are you Dr. Eckert?

BlueDental Choice
  • CoreSource
    Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA