Dr. Darlene Carter, DPM

Dr. Darlene Carter, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Darlene Carter, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Dallas, TX. She specializes in podiatry.Read her story

Carter FootCare Podiatry Clinic

5925 Forest Ln Ste 121

Dallas, TX 75230

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Carter's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Foot Fracture
  • Foot Pain
  • Foot Sprain
  • Foreign Body Removal
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Hammer Toe
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Toenail Fungal Infection
  • Wart Removal
  • Warts

Dr. Carter specializes in the treatment and correction of foot and ankle conditions. As a compassionate podiatrist, Dr. Carter believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well-being. She emulates t...

• Podiatry

Dr. Carter?
Dr. Carter's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Darlene Carter, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Carter is so good to my husband. She is an outstanding podiatrist and is so knowledgeable, kind, and nice in her treating patients like my husband. He is a very difficult patient to deal with and he was extremely happy with Dr. Carter’s care. He had an infected ingrown toenail and she did a procedure in her office, put him on antibiotics and even called to check on him couple days later. Both my husband and I are very grateful for Dr. Carter’s kind service. We absolutely recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darlene Carter, DPM?
Dr Carter is an amazing doctor; I had sore toes and an issue with a toe nail. When I left I my feet were happy and felt so much better. I highly recommend her. She is kind, considerate and knowledgeable. I am so happy I found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darlene Carter, DPM?
I visited Dr. Carter after developing a small bump on the ball of one foot. It had become increasingly sore and made playing tennis and even walking uncomfortable. Long story short, I walked in limping and walked out with most of the "bump" removed (without any bleeding!). I also ended up with inexpensive medical grade orthotics for walking and tennis as well as healing instructions and material for cutting doughnuts to relieve the pressure around the sore area while it heals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darlene Carter, DPM?
I’ve been to many doctors, and no one is as sweet and pleasant as Dr. Carter. She is a smart as** and I love her. She is thorough in her treatment plans. She is sending me a an infectious disease doctor, which no other doctor has done up to this point.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darlene Carter, DPM?
Came in for a cyst (peanut sized) operation. Dr. Carter removed it and in 10 days time I returned to my routine. Her instructions were clear and concise. Incision healed and I have no pain! 5 STARS!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darlene Carter, DPM?
Dr. Carter is efficient, knowledgeable, and careful. I walked into her office with toe trouble, and walked out with extremely happy feet. She did all this with kindness and and a terrific sense of humor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darlene Carter, DPM?
Dr. Carter did an ingrown toenail procedure on my big toe, and it took all the pain away.And 3 months later she did the same procedure on the other oppsite foot, and I haven’t had an ingrown toenail since.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darlene Carter, DPM?
Dr. Carter was able to diagnose and clear the problem of a toe nail with fungus under neath that needed to be removed. Her followup was excellent and her advise is excellent. WE highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darlene Carter, DPM?
I have seen Dr. Carter twice for my foot problem. She always takes her time explaining in detail my condition and never makes the visit feel rushed. After seeing her, my foot was better within days and I was on my feet feeling better. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darlene Carter, DPM?
Elderly 92 year old never happy to go to the podiatrist. Loved Loved Dr. Carter. Almost went to sleep. Very gentle and carrying.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Darlene Carter, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Carter?

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.